No announcement yet.

USA Today is such a sh## website

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA Today is such a sh## website

I think it's controlled by Gannet. What an abomination of a website. You literally cannot do anything on that site without having to close stuff, scroll pop ups to get them to close, mute audio, etc.

I don't get on there much but it has gotten worse with all of the updates they have done in recent years. It is the least user-friendly "news" site out there. The UI sucks donkey dick.

Do people still pay attention to what they read on that crappy news site? They have the worst writers second only to Yahoo.

Comment

Originally posted by VNDERB0SS View Post
      Do people still pay attention to what they read on that crappy news site? They have the worst writers second only to Yahoo.
      Oh, I agree. I just go there sometimes to peruse the headlines. The interactive experience is horrendous though. Like, it's the worst site I've ever tried to navigate because of all of the crap they've built into it to disturb what you want to actually do.

Comment

Originally posted by 5burowz View Post
        Oh, I agree. I just go there sometimes to peruse the headlines. The interactive experience is horrendous though. Like, it's the worst site I've ever tried to navigate because of all of the crap they've built into it to disturb what you want to actually do.
        NBA website is ****ty too.

Comment

Most sites are like that now. When I click "most recent" videos on my **** site I always get a cam girl window popup.

Comment

I'm into muscle babes though so those cam girls don't interest me.

Comment

Working...
            X