Every woman is a feminist until the check comes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    It was probably a figure of speech.

If not, I could use the material for later use.
    I see. It's not strange to you.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      I see. It's not strange to you.
      Not especially, no.

If the thread starter has his **** straight, it isn't out of the realm of plausibility.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
        This 2017 MEGA. Feminism now mean "Equality between the Sexes" lol.

Although when you try to bring up a man prevalent issue you're called a sexist.

Feminism has become a female supremacist movement and so many young girls are indoctrinated into it.
        This is what they want us to believe to garner our support. However, this is was never their intention, and it is still not their intention. Their intention is complete dominance. They know they don't have the physical strength to take it, so they are using manipulative tactics. They are trying to make men feel guilty and hand over power to them. Why aren't they fighting to be placed equally alongside men on the battlefield?

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
          damn you got played and didnt even get to smash LOL
          This is what I took away too lol

Then he came over to bscene to rant about feminism because he couldn't seal the deal

Comment

theres no such thing as a true feminist. All women want a man to dominate them, why do you think 50 shades of grey is so popular?And why 'bad boys' and alpha males are what women want. Its their nature to be submissive.

Comment

Working...
            X