No announcement yet.

The official EURO 2016 thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
    I am going to the shop and getting another four cans, logging off before I throw a brick through my laptop.

See you tomorrow lads.

Mate You can keep 30% and PayPal me the rest yeah

Comment

• Yep.

We shouldn't be allowed to play football anymore.

Comment

• Genuinely do not even blame Woy.

This is one hundred percent the FA's doing.

Why appoint and then extend the contract of a man who has been around for 250 years in footballing management and achieved sweet **** all?

I mean the man is a professional failure of a manager, all he's ever done is fail as a manager unless guiding Switzerland to 2 wins out of 50 games or whatever it was he did there back in the dinosaur ages counts as a success?

Southgate will be even worse.

We have a bunch of suits who know sweet **** all about the game of football running things in our game so this is absolutely par for the course and what should be happening. They are that clueless that a team like Iceland should be playing us off the park.

Comment

• Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
          Icelandic power.

6'9" 400lbs.

wrong mountain....thats 7'0'' beast Conan Stevens.....recasting him was yet another huge mistake by the buffoons who run GOT. Icelandic mountain looks too fat/short/young.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enliven26 View Post
            has rooney been on the booze at half time?

Comment

• Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
              wrong mountain....thats 7'0'' beast Conan Stevens.....recasting him was yet another huge mistake by the buffoons who run GOT. Icelandic mountain looks too fat/short/young.

I thought it was hafþór björnsson, Game of Thrones Mountain.

Comment

• Give it Glen Hoddle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                  Genuinely do not even blame Woy.

Why appoint and then extend the contract of a man who has been around for 250 years in footballing management and achieved sweet **** all?

I mean the man is a professional failure of a manager, all he's ever done is fail as a manager unless guiding Switzerland to 2 wins out of 50 games or whatever it was he did there back in the dinosaur ages counts as a success?

We have a bunch of suits who know sweet **** all about the game of football running things in our game so this is absolutely par for the course and what should be happening. They are that clueless that a team like Iceland should be playing us off the park.

To be honest, our footballers are very weak mentally.

Compared to all other sports where are athletes our normal our footie players are unbelievably fragile.

Woy didn't stop a 100 plus cap Rooney from being unable to control a football.

That 2nd half was the worst. There were lads in the stands 15 pints deep who would have played better than 300k a week footballer. Not even hyperbole. They would have done a better job.

I don't think I can watch them again, tbh.

I know anything can happen in sport. But the complete betrayal of basic technique was absolutely shameful.

Absolutely shameful.

Impossible to put into any sort of context.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                      Genuinely do not even blame Woy.

Thought you said 12 nil or 13

Comment

Working...
                      X