Joe Rogan supports Mark Hunt replacing Reem

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NAh i still wanted Reem vs JDS

Comment

Hilarious you got people in this thread who claimed lesnar got a far to easy title shot

But it's ok for hunt right?

Guy maybe on a 3 fight win streak but it was vs bums and gatekeepers he was on a 6 fight losing streak before hand.. His record is like what 8-7?

He has a fair chance vs jds but would get crushed cs the likes of Cain, Barnett, Cormier, Mir

Comment

Who should it be then?

1. Hunt will take any fight any time.
        2. **** Frank Mir
        3. All other heavyweights are fighting on the card or injured.
        4. **** Frank Mir
        5. Barnett and Cormier only Strikeforce Heavyweights left set to fight a week before UFC 146.
        6. **** ****ing Frank Mir....

Comment

Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
          Hilarious you got people in this thread who claimed lesnar got a far to easy title shot

But it's ok for hunt right?

Guy maybe on a 3 fight win streak but it was vs bums and gatekeepers he was on a 6 fight losing streak before hand.. His record is like what 8-7?

He has a fair chance vs jds but would get crushed cs the likes of Cain, Barnett, Cormier, Mir
          HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

JDS vs HUNTO will be more fun than anything else right now if reem doesnt get licensed.

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
            Who should it be then?

1. Hunt will take any fight any time.
            2. **** Frank Mir
            3. All other heavyweights are fighting on the card or injured.
            4. **** Frank Mir
            5. Barnett and Cormier only Strikeforce Heavyweights left set to fight a week before UFC 146.
            6. **** ****ing Frank Mir....
            exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by G A M E View Post
              HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

JDS vs HUNTO will be more fun than anything else right now if reem doesnt get licensed.
              Mir would take hunt down and sub him.. Don't see what's so funny about that?

I mean dear god hunt/Struve was a 50/50 fight according to most people..

Mir maybe stylistically easier but he has deserved the shot far more then hunt

Let's give Anderson a striker to face next right? Because it should be a better fight style wise? That's a load of bs.. UFC is meant to be a legit sport

Comment

Mir would take hunt down and sub him.. Don't see what's so funny about that?

I mean dear god hunt/Struve was a 50/50 fight according to most people..

Mir maybe stylistically easier but he has deserved the shot far more then hunt

Let's give Anderson a striker to face next right? Because it should be a better fight style wise? That's a load of bs.. UFC is meant to be a legit sport
                Mir must have great takedowns... thats why he had stanky legs vs big nog and was cleaned easy by Carwin.

And yes.. JDS fights exactly like Anderson , it depends on the opponent, you might not rate Huntos chances, thats okay, its still the better fight to be made if Reem gets dropped.

Comment

Mir was meant to take down a top and very big wrestler in Darwin?

Mir also ktfo nog and tapped him after being dazed

Fact is not doesn't need great takedowns to take down mark ****in hunt.. Who once on his back is like a fish out of water

Why are you trying to twist what I said also ? I never said jds/silva were sinilar I just said Why not give silva strikers every fight so he can eat them up and put on great displays..

UFC is meant to be a legit sport that's why...

Hopkins/Dawson is bound to be a snooze fest but it's te top two guys at lhw and they earned the fight

Comment

Mir was meant to take down a top and very big wrestler in Darwin?

Mir also ktfo nog and tapped him after being dazed

Fact is not doesn't need great takedowns to take down mark ****in hunt.. Who once on his back is like a fish out of water

Why are you trying to twist what I said also ? I never said jds/silva were sinilar I just said Why not give silva strikers every fight so he can eat them up and put on great displays..

UFC is meant to be a legit sport that's why...

Hopkins/Dawson is bound to be a snooze fest but it's te top two guys at lhw and they earned the fight
                    Sure it is. That's way a 1-1 Brock Lesnar gets a title shot.

Comment

People need to take off there nostalgia goggles. Hunt would get beaten up.

Comment

Working...
                      X