Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

John Jones vs Brandon Vera who wins this upcoming matchup ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possibly a future 2 weight champion. Right now he reminds me of GSP when he first came to the UFC. At 22 the guy has still got some growing to do, and when he starts to fill out I can see him making a permanent move to heavyweight.

Comment

guess im in the minority here going with vera.....this will get him back on track with a highlight reel knockout of jones....either way its going to be a good fight

Comment

i hope jons win i like him and he is also young with a bright future ahead in the ufc.

Comment

Originally posted by jakkups View Post
          Possibly a future 2 weight champion. Right now he reminds me of GSP when he first came to the UFC. At 22 the guy has still got some growing to do, and when he starts to fill out I can see him making a permanent move to heavyweight.
          he said in a past interview he'll eventually move to HW since he's still growing. that could change though as the new HW's coming in seem to be 250+

Comment

Originally posted by StillUnknown View Post
            he said in a past interview he'll eventually move to HW since he's still growing. that could change though as the new HW's coming in seem to be 250+
            True, but if he works on piling on the weight correctly I don't see the size being a problem. What the bigger guys make up for with size they lack in all-round technique. IMO Jones so far has displayed more all-round technique in his short career than any prospect has since BJ Penn first entered the sport. As a heavyweight, unless someone who is a bigger version of him comes along, I think he has the athletic ability to make up for what he lacks in size. Either way I'm looking forward to seeing how his career pans out.

Comment

Great ****ing fight on free TV.

Comment

Vera looks like he needs a cup of coffee since moving down to LHW....

Comment

Jones wins by Vera being a huge disappointment.

Comment

Working...
                  X