Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Estrada Hope To Get Sor Rungvisai Rematch in The Fall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Estrada Hope To Get Sor Rungvisai Rematch in The Fall

The team of former world champion Juan Francisco 'Gallo' Estrada are hoping to have the opportunity to have a rematch with World Boxing Council super flyweight champion Srisaket Sr Rungvisai of Thailand in September, as long as both come out victorious and unharmed in their respective commitments mid-year.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Canelo, Estrada both loss clearly to me as much as 8-4 to their opponent. IMO BEST case scores are maybe draws but that's how I saw the fights.

Rematch would be great for SuperFly3. Great, they are both taking fights before then by the sounds of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Strategic1 View Post
      Canelo, Estrada both loss clearly to me as much as 8-4 to their opponent. IMO BEST case scores are maybe draws but that's how I saw the fights.

Rematch would be great for SuperFly3. Great, they are both taking fights before then by the sounds of it.
      How dare you mention Carnelo Alvaroidz name with a clean and supreme warrior in Gallo Estrada?!

He put up a fantastic fight that could've gone his way, that 12th round will live on forever in BOXING fans hearts!

SSR is a monster and Estrada nearly tamed the monster!

Rematch will be a classic like the first fight was!

Comment

Accepting that he won't move up in weight to chase Inoye who is at 118, Sor Rungvisai really only has a couple names that will turn nice coin for him. A rematch with Estrada is easily the best option. There are a couple of talents out there (I do like Jerwin Ancajas, and I hear good things about Khalid Yafai whom I only got wind of very recently and never seen fight), and I certainly think he has earned an easier fight in the summer to get a payday. But lining up a fall/early winter fight with Estrada is a winner and will drum up far more interest than anything else on the table.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingScene
          Hernandez revealed that one month before the fight with Sor Rungvisai, Estrada had to be hospitalized for a muscular issue that prevented him from training for a week and this could have damaged his preparation.

"Without taking anything away from the champion, but Estrada was hospitalized a month after the fight with a severe muscle issue in his neck, so he could not train for a week and I think that did not allow him to reach 100 percent. There are things that happen and people do not know, but Estrada does not make excuses and I am sure that in the rematch another song will be playing," Hernández stated.
          Sounds like an excuse to me.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
              How dare you mention Carnelo Alvaroidz name with a clean and supreme warrior in Gallo Estrada?!

He put up a fantastic fight that could've gone his way, that 12th round will live on forever in BOXING fans hearts!

SSR is a monster and Estrada nearly tamed the monster!

Rematch will be a classic like the first fight was!
              Sorrunvisai's weight of 138 lbs vs Estradas 126 was a factor too, and the first knock down should have been call that a knock down, Gallo connected flush. So to me, it was a very close context that deserves a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

So according to this Video Gallo Won every round???

Comment

Originally posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
                  So according to this Video Gallo Won every round???
                  It was a robbery. Compubox was accurate in this case, I also studied the film and had a similar count ; but I got to clear something up, I took into consideration : Defense, Effective-Aggression and Ring-Generaship as they are the other three factors in scoring and had it wide for Estrada.

Most of NSB said it was a close fight and mocked me for schooling them, as you can see the video evidence is overwhelming.

El 'Gallo' Estrada put on a masterclass.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                    It was a robbery. Compubox was accurate in this case, I also studied the film and had a similar count ; but I got to clear something up, I took into consideration : Defense, Effective-Aggression and Ring-Generaship as they are the other three factors in scoring and had it wide for Estrada.

Most of NSB said it was a close fight and mocked me for schooling them, as you can see the video evidence is overwhelming.

El 'Gallo' Estrada put on a masterclass.
                    That was subjective video that was edited. I stick to what I saw. 8-4 Rungvisai... or a clear 7-5. I can see a draw as there were 2 rounds that I could give to Estrada being generous. Just can't see him winning.

A majority of people saw it close to how I saw it... I think. It was entertaining for sure where a rematch is deserved.

But IMO it was clear for Rungvisai.

Comment

Working...
                    X