so far, my expectations have been met

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
      ok, school me.

were supposed to fight
      you have roided up
      how am I effected ????

and please ans the OP question
      If we were evenly matched before, I have an edge now.
      Did you see the Povetkin that fought Huck? Compare him to the Povetkin that blasted out Rahman, Charr, Perez, Takam and Wach. Totally different animal. Stronger and better stamina, if it was going to be a close fight before, roided up I’m going to kick your ass.

Comment

you quickly flew by the question, doe

quick with the excuse
        why even do testing? it doesn't effect what you do.

Comment

whats the difference between fighting roman gonzalez and anthony joshua? it won't effect anything I do!

Comment

How shook would you be if your opponent failed a test ?!?!?
            I'd be a lil pissed.

would you cancel and pass up a huge payday ?
            Depends on the caliber of fight. If its some bs fight for not a lot of money I don't think I'd have a problem opting out.

If its some $200k, $1M or some crazy a$$ Canelo payday then nah probably couldn't pass that up. I'd probably try to angle it into getting extra money if I could, but when its a nice chunk of change in the 6, 7 or maybe 8 digit range I don't think I'd be able to turn it down.

Plus it gives you an out if you lose anyway so to some degree its gonna be a no lose situation for you so a lot of people won't even judge you to harshly if you lose thus it won't impact your future paydays in theory necessarily. So its not like there isn't some good sides to it.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
              If we were evenly matched before, I have an edge now.
              Did you see the Povetkin that fought Huck? Compare him to the Povetkin that blasted out Rahman, Charr, Perez, Takam and Wach. Totally different animal. Stronger and better stamina, if it was going to be a close fight before, roided up I’m going to kick your ass.
              https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catego...ases_in_boxing

show me why everyone of these cheaters arent HOF level

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                why even do testing? it doesn't effect what you do.
                so, i should answer your question ?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  I'd be a lil pissed.

Depends on the caliber of fight. If its some bs fight for not a lot of money I don't think I'd have a problem opting out.

If its some $200k, $1M or some crazy a$$ Canelo payday then nah probably couldn't pass that up. I'd probably try to angle it into getting extra money if I could, but when its a nice chunk of change in the 6, 7 or maybe 8 digit range I don't think I'd be able to turn it down.

Plus it gives you an out if you lose anyway so to some degree its gonna be a no lose situation for you so a lot of people won't even judge you to harshly if you lose thus it won't impact your future paydays in theory necessarily. So its not like there isn't some good sides to it.
                  are you saying roiders are collectively sporting an 0 ?

roiders arms and legs got 7'' longer and their neck tripled in size ?!?!?!
                  that you somehow were unable to avoid that guys punches or get off your own punches ?!?!?

roids

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    whats the difference between fighting roman gonzalez and anthony joshua? it won't effect anything I do!
                    now youre being foolish

PHYSICAL advantages are real

Comment

uummmm..............
                      Last edited by Elroy The Great; 03-22-2018, 12:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X