Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Sides With Joshua's Position: No Face To Face With Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rikanlynx86 View Post
    I'm sure the real reason for this is because Wilder is not who they plan to fight next and hearn does not want Wder to hype everyone up when their real target is Tyson Fury
    Wrong
    Tyson Fury won't be next he needs 3 tune up fights first

Comment

Originally posted by miked85 View Post
      AJ welcomes Wladimir to the ring, but won’t entertain wilder, smmfh, they shook ones
      you mean after the fight was signed? lets ignore that though

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
        The Klitschko fight was already signed and sealed. Molina was just a formality.

Wilder fight is not signed, and he has a proper fighter in front of him this time.

Keep reaching though...
        So what's keeping this fight from being signed already??? Wilder has dropped the 50-50 talk, he's willing to travel to the UK for the fight, and he's willing to take whatever is offered as long as aj accepts the same in a rematch if he loses. So what is team aj offering wilder to make this fight happen....I mean, is it a deal on the table he's refusing to sign???

Comment

Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
          It'll be interesting to hear the Sky commentary on fight night. I bet they don't even mention Wilder's name, they'll just pretend he doesn't even exist.
          if they've invited him to commentate why would they do that? Its forgotten on this website that When Wilder was commentating on the AJ fight v Wlad he wasn't half as loud as he says he's been. After the fight, he went out of his way to dab AJ and kept it moving too.

Now all of a sudden AJ scared of him. Ok.

Comment

Originally posted by miked85 View Post
            AJ welcomes Wladimir to the ring, but won’t entertain wilder, smmfh, they shook ones
            Wladimir was already signed off dumb dumb
            watch it again

Comment

Hearn clearly wants to put Whyte v Wilder and AJ v Miller. I don't think that you can say AJ shook though.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrbamladen View Post
                So what's keeping this fight from being signed already??? Wilder has dropped the 50-50 talk, he's willing to travel to the UK for the fight, and he's willing to take whatever is offered as long as aj accepts the same in a rematch if he loses. So what is team aj offering wilder to make this fight happen....I mean, is it a deal on the table he's refusing to sign???
                this is the million dollar question

Comment

Originally posted by Mrbamladen View Post
                  Maybe something to do with the unification fight Joshua has in a week and a half?

Has anyone signed for another fight when they have a unification next?

Genuinely asking here, because you guys are making it sound like that would be a normal thing

Comment

Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
                    It'll be interesting to hear the Sky commentary on fight night. I bet they don't even mention Wilder's name, they'll just pretend he doesn't even exist.
                    Actually I think Wilder will probably be part of the commentary for the Parker fight like he was for the Klit fight.

He won’t storm the ring after the fight because when they asked Wilder if he wanted to do it after AJ sparked Wladimir he said no because he didn’t want to steal his moment so I think it’s a moot point anyway

Comment

Post fight ring confrontations are a tradition in boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X