Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone want to bet on Gennady Golovkin dropping / stopping Canelo Alvarez in rematch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
    I'm a boxing fan, not a fan of particular fighters, and if the rematch is anything like the first one, I'll watch the replay for free on Youtube. Not worth the money IMO.
    hahaha exactly!

Neither man dared to be great, but I did think GGG won comfortably and I feel he will win again. He has too many tools and is a supreme boxer but stop Canelo? NO.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
      OK more stupidity from you but not unexpected. I said Canelo could not deal with Golovkin's jab. I said Canelo will get knocked out. They aren't mutually exclusive. Its not hard to understand for most people but you apparently can't connect the dots..
      Right! Feather fisted Gennady Golovkin landed everything but the kitchen sink on Canelo Alvarez's body with all his life's worth. Yet, Golovkin couldn't even come close to dropping, never mind stopping or knocking out the much smaller Canelo Alvarez that moved up in weight. But somehow according to you, Golovkin is going to magically be able to stop / KO Canelo Alvarez in the rematch?

Is Golovkin going to magically gain extra strength and power in his fragile body in a span of few months?

Golovkin's manhood was taken away from him in the first fight when each and every one of his full powered punch that he landed on Canelo Alvarez's body bounced off with 0 effect. They only managed to induce laughter out of Canelo Alvarez due to how ticklish those so called 'devastating' Gennady Golovkin punches were. Canelo Alvarez just couldn't stop laughing at how weak, pathetic, feather fisted and ticklish Golovkin's girlish and wimpy punches were in the first fight.

Are you willing to bet on your claim that Gennady Golovkin will stop Canelo Alvarez in the rematch? What do you want to bet it on?

Comment

I'm a boxing fan, not a fan of particular fighters, and if the rematch is anything like the first one, I'll watch the replay for free on Youtube. Not worth the money IMO.
        Absolute trash. First fight was terrific.

Guy is so clearly a disgruntled VaGGGina fan lmfaooo

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_
          Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
          hahaha exactly!

Neither man dared to be great, but I did think GGG won comfortably and I feel he will win again. He has too many tools and is a supreme boxer but stop Canelo? NO.
          ... neither one took any risks in the first fight... they went for the money in the rematch (possibly "trilogy" according to ODLH)... I personally lost interest in this one... tbh...

Comment

You can only know that once the fight is over, and the whole hype is to watch it live... youtube replay ain’t the same because chances are, you will already know the outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
              ... neither one took any risks in the first fight... they went for the money in the rematch (possibly "trilogy" according to ODLH)... I personally lost interest in this one... tbh...
              Oh a trilogy....so someone is getting robbed in this one lol

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                  Anyone want to bet that if this happens, the OP is going to have a permanent twist in her panties. She already is allowing GGG to live rent free in her head 24/7.
                  op done made a few threads already..... and he only had like under 200 posts smh....

ok who's alt is it now?

BostonGuy just ban the obvious alt

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by No punch power View Post
                      Right! Feather fisted Gennady Golovkin landed everything but the kitchen sink on Canelo Alvarez's body with all his life's worth. Yet, Golovkin couldn't even come close to dropping, never mind stopping or knocking out the much smaller Canelo Alvarez that moved up in weight. But somehow according to you, Golovkin is going to magically be able to stop / KO Canelo Alvarez in the rematch?

Is Golovkin going to magically gain extra strength and power in his fragile body in a span of few months?

Golovkin's manhood was taken away from him in the first fight when each and every one of his full powered punch that he landed on Canelo Alvarez's body bounced off with 0 effect. They only managed to induce laughter out of Canelo Alvarez due to how ticklish those so called 'devastating' Gennady Golovkin punches were. Canelo Alvarez just couldn't stop laughing at how weak, pathetic, feather fisted and ticklish Golovkin's girlish and wimpy punches were in the first fight.

Are you willing to bet on your claim that Gennady Golovkin will stop Canelo Alvarez in the rematch? What do you want to bet it on?
                      No I don't bet. I don't even buy lottery tickets. Golovkin will stop Canelo in the rematch. Canelo was clearly afraid of Golovkin's power. That's why he spent so much time backing away. Anyway it's pointless trying to educate you or having a real conversation because you post the same stupid lines over and over.

Comment

Working...
                      X