Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kell Brook: I Would DESTROY Errol Spence in a Rematch!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
    Spence turned down Cotto fight. Why would high class boxer turn down a fight with a big boxing star for big money? because Spence is a chicken, that`s why.
    Or Spence didn't want to sign long term with GBP

You are forgetting that major point

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
      But losing to Floyd makes Canelo's resume better than Golovkin's doe.
      i never said that so not sure why youre saying that to me, but canelo does have a better resume

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
        Spence turned down Cotto fight. Why would high class boxer turn down a fight with a big boxing star for big money? because Spence is a chicken, that`s why.
        Because Oscar wanted incentives. Cotto lost to Sadam Ali for goodness sake nobody scared of Cotto then Errol made 3 million fighting Lamont which was much more than what Oscar offered for Cotto...

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
          Because Oscar wanted incentives. Cotto lost to Sadam Ali for goodness sake nobody scared of Cotto then Errol made 3 million fighting Lamont which was much more than what Oscar offered for Cotto...
          Even 38 old Cotto on resume looks much better than Peterson.

You guys really think Spence will ever get the balls for someone like Jermell Charlo or Hurd?
          Last edited by JakeTheBoxer; 03-08-2018, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
            From the opposite side of the fence .. I watched it with a group of friends, all supporting Brook, and we thought he had it in the bag till around the 7th .
            You've posted so much in this thread I can tell how emotional you are. It was 3-3 after 6 and then Spence literally won every round after, broke his ****ing face and made him quit in front of his friends and family.

If Brook ever manages to get a belt Spence will do it again, and I'll PM to bet that avy and sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Clenelo View Post
              Plenty of easy belts to be won at 154, Charlo would be an easy guy to fight no power, weak boxing IQ, and inexperienced I'd definitely go in that direction.
              I disagree. I believe both Charlos have power. Jermell would likely stop Kell Brook handily IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Ganondorf View Post
                I disagree. I believe both Charlos have power. Jermell would likely stop Kell Brook handily IMO.
                Both Charlos have huge power, no doubt.

Comment

So Brook, too, has started a PED cycle?

Comment

I like brook but this makes him sound like a w4nker. He should have said that he lost a good fight and would like a chance to redeem himself, not that he would destroy Spence. It would be a good fight though.

Comment

• Speaking out the side of your mouth is going to have you looking out the side of your face again.

Comment

Working...
                      X