Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
      Not an article, women speaking out about it.

Are you a rapist?

Do you rape children?

Not sure why you are supporting these crimes?
      What I am you make a choice. Call me a rapist, murder or whatever I wouldn't care one bit. Your mind is made up, you like making labels of entire races because a few people have done shiat. Year after year, White Americans kill others in mass shootings, have you ever heard anyone label the entire race because of a few people who do shiat? We know people like you, small Dic.k, premature ejaculations and you need artifical insemination to impregnate a woman so what do you do for self esteem? Label the black race as rapists and criminals. No one cares what a racist thinks anymore, go fu.ck yourself with that tiny willie.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
        What I am you make a choice. Call me a rapist, murder or whatever I wouldn't care one bit. Your mind is made up, you like making labels of entire races because a few people have done shiat. Year after year, White Americans kill others in mass shootings, have you ever heard anyone label the entire race because of a few people who do shiat? We know people like you, small Dic.k, premature ejaculations and you need artifical insemination to impregnate a woman so what do you do for self esteem? Label the black race as rapists and criminals. No one cares what a racist thinks anymore, go fu.ck yourself with that tiny willie.

So you prefer to let women get raped and do nothing to stop it, and allow more immigrants to come and expand this culture of rape they bring.

Great job of living up to the stereotype.

Maybe hard for someone with your limited intellect, but how about you deal with the facts.

Comment

So you prefer to let women get raped and do nothing to stop it, and allow more immigrants to come and expand this culture of rape they bring.

Great job of living up to the stereotype.

Maybe hard for someone with your limited intellect, but how about you deal with the facts.
          If you really cared about people's welfare you would worry about mass killers who always kill people in the USA. Do you care? No. You just have hatred for people of colour that's all because they make you feel less manly.

Comment

If you really cared about people's welfare you would worry about mass killers who always kill people in the USA. Do you care? No. You just have hatred for people of colour that's all because they make you feel less manly.

You must really be stupid. You are only capable of caring about one matter at a time.

Not sure how bringing up another issue makes this one disappear.

The question is why you are ignoring these crimes by immigrants, why do you think it OK for women to be raped and murdered. Rape and sexual assault is up 500%.

But you don't care.

What do you think should be done?

Or you prefer nothing to be done and more women to suffer at the hand of rape gangs.

That tells me the type of person you are, we already no you are racist, seems like you condone rape as well.

What other things do you think people should know about you?

Comment

The Liberal West seems set on dragging itself into another dark age. I'm ready to heed the call when something serious comes around for dealing with these animals.

Comment

You must really be stupid. You are only capable of caring about one matter at a time.

Not sure how bringing up another issue makes this one disappear.

The question is why you are ignoring these crimes by immigrants, why do you think it OK for women to be raped and murdered. Rape and sexual assault is up 500%.

But you don't care.

What do you think should be done?

Or you prefer nothing to be done and more women to suffer at the hand of rape gangs.

That tells me the type of person you are, we already no you are racist, seems like you condone rape as well.

What other things do you think people should know about you?
                You are just a common ****** full of hate. No time for people like you.

Comment

You are just a common ****** full of hate. No time for people like you.
                  The ones full of hate are the migrants returning the generosity of their hosts with violent sexual assaults, murder, terrorism, and sedition.

Wanting to protect your culture and women from that abuse is nothing to be ashamed of, no matter how hard you try to make it seem that way.

You may be indifferent to white people having grievous injustices done towards them, but nobody cares what you have to say about it. Even a parasite like you has to eventually care about the condition of its host.

Comment

Originally posted by Mukuro View Post
                    The Liberal West seems set on dragging itself into another dark age. I'm ready to heed the call when something serious comes around for dealing with these animals.
                    You are the animal who wants to paint immigrants with the same brush.

In the UK there were 202 666 rape cases in 2016
                    In Germany 605070394 women have been raped so far
                    In the USA 1 in 71 men have been raped
                    25 % of college women have been raped
                    12 % of female high school students have been raped

Were these rape cases committed by immigrants? Not at all. See how stupid you are?

Comment

Originally posted by Mukuro View Post

I've seen white trash like you get the sh.t beat out of them by immigrants. Somehow you believe immigrants are these weak whipping boys just waiting to be abused by small willied men like you. Immigrants are people and in most cases more educated than you and more intelligent and stronger. Try attacking them and let us know how it goes. It's a matter of time before you meet your humbling time in the real world.

Comment

Working...
                      X