Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather vs. Roy Jones - CompuBox Head To Head Stats

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
    Even If Compubox was off which wouldn't be by much and it's clear that both of their stats in their prime are very similar either which way you want to slice it silly guy...
    Do your research on compubox before trying to claim it’s validly accurate.
    ALL WORK IS WHAT....

Comment

Originally posted by yoshik View Post
      Roys legacy is MUCH bigger than frauds. I don't care about the 0. Hagler and Holyfield are greater and they didn't have the 0. The only issue with RJJ was 1. He stayed in the game too long. Way too long. And 2. Going up to heavyweight and then trying to come back down so quick ruined his body and he took much more abuse than he should have. RJJ over FMJ for certain.
      Losers don't care about the 0 cuz they cant keep that 0....LOL....Floyd Mayweather is in a class all by himself. T.B.E.

Comment

Originally posted by yoshik View Post
        And we know ESPN is the National Enquirer of Sports trivia. Rafael is a partisan reporter. As a boxing fan for 50 years and judging for number of years I know GOATS when I see them. Fraud is one of them but certainly not TBE. That's just nonsense.
        You know what nonsense is? Its when dan rafael says loma would beat Floyd at 130....LMMFAO! Now that's funny.

Comment

Compubox is horribly inaccurate and obviously doesn't show the level of opposition faced or accomplishments. Therefore it is meaningless when evaluating all time greatness.

Comment

put them in an actual head to head fight and jones stomps gayweather jr into oblivion. even current shot to tell zombie roy jones stomps.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickmerch1990 View Post
              Mayweather never lost never used peds not even a contest jones had talent but no were near the top of the all time like floyd calzaghe better career than jonea he never lost champ for a decade and put a beat down bad on jones in 08
              He fought Jones when he was already on his down slide. Besides BHOP, who has Calzhage fought that was memorable?

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                Prime or even out of his prime Floyd=T.B.E.
                Im a big fan of Floyd, and its hard 4 me to disagree with you, but Roy went about boxing like noone I'd ever seen before, he is the reason I love the sport of boxing, sure I saw Tyson when I was a kid, he was awesome to watch, but prime Roy was something else IMO. PS Floyd is the man, Roy is just my personal preference

Comment

I think something else to think about is how punch count changes with weight class. Punch count drops as fighters go up in weight.

Both are bad asses imho. I think from a sheer god given reflexes standpoint, Jones was a freak, especially since his boxing fundamentals aren't very good.

Comment

Both in their primes both great but Roy was better. Speed power excitement.He had it all.

Comment

Compubox is racist if it's white men pushing the buttons.

(sarcasm off)

Comment

Working...
                      X