Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 02-27-2020, 09:40 AM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2293 Post(s)
4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,679.85
Total Points: 63,948.49

Magomed is an example of a fighter who had idiots in his corner not looking out for him. As a fighter your attitude should be such that you don’t consider quitting, that’s understood. That is why there is a corner and if they fail their responsibility, a referee. This is a sport, it isn’t supposed to a battle to the death.
4truth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 09:46 AM #12
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 21277 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,630.32
Total Points: 222,805.71
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
I understand but itís different from the outside looking in. Itís a complicated situation and there is really no right or wrong answer but the fact is, Wilder is the champion fighter who is also dead game. Dead game fighters will react this way.
I think the best thing a corner can do for a fighter is be honest with them. I understand Wilder believing he could still win but that IMO is him not being able to understand what was really going on.

Wilder was taking punches but not going down. You simply can't allow a fighter to keep taking hits like that. Wilder could probably lasted another 2 rounds before being KO'd. That's likely another 50-60 power punches to the head. There is no need for that.

This is probably the one area where MMA gets it right. Once you're down and out for a second its over because the accumulation of shots is what does the real damage.
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 09:51 AM #13

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
elfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,566.55
Total Points: 49,966.80

Yeah lets have some more in ring deaths and then the government will step in and ban boxing. That will be great for everyone, fans, now unemployed boxers.
elfag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 10:53 AM #14
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 8244 Post(s)
boliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 128,572.05
Total Points: 214,996.17
For spreading some interesting dog (+ boxing) knowledge ;) - PainfromUkraine war canelo!! - KO MX consistent levelheaded objectivity - lefthook2daliva Keep terminating retards! - Krusher P4P #1 Good poster - -Weltschmerz- 
Good poster - MDPopescu Cheers to a good poster! - King Krusher Great Post! Ward fans are cheater fans. - anthonydavid11 Very good poster! - JK1700 Great post, man! Killing it! - anthonydavid11 
No Message - MinuteMaid5 

Wilder said he told his team to never throw in the towel so they should do as he says. The ref said he was going to stop the fight anyway. Mark was only trying to help but he still should have done as Wilder asked and if Wilder fires him it's justified. The ref is watching closely and will protect the fighter so Mark should have just left it to the ref to stop the fight since Wilder had told him to never throw in the towel.
boliodogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 11:06 AM #15
Banned

Quoted: 4263 Post(s)
IceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,980.39
Total Points: 158,438.80

bruh... that's just excuses from the fighter... if the trainer didnt stop the fight and the fighter got knocked out or took too much damage then the fighter will blame the trainer. if the trainer stopped the fight too soon, then the fighter will blame the trainer.
IceTrayDaGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 11:08 AM #16
Banned

Quoted: 4263 Post(s)
IceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,980.39
Total Points: 158,438.80

a fighter is always gonna say he wanted to go out on his shield lol.. what do you expect a fighter to say? "i hope my trainer will stop the fight if he feel that im taking too much damage" ???
IceTrayDaGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 11:08 AM #17
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1918 Post(s)
eco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,630.32
Total Points: 55,155.24
Thx for the kind words.  Cheers. - Redd Foxx thanks bro - Sterling Archer Im not a nazi, u wacko.  Thats what u are, idiot. - HAMMER77777 

common sense?
eco1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 11:10 AM #18
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1054 Post(s)
Split Decision has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Decision has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Decision has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Decision has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Decision has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Decision has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Decision has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Decision has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Decision has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Decision has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Decision has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 17,835.16
Total Points: 46,250.31
Suck my c0ck - denium lol - SuperHanz lol - SuperHanz lol - SuperHanz Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- 
Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony Kill yourself f4gg0t - denium Lick my nuts, f4gg0t. - denium Your mams a slag - denium Lick my nuts, f4gg0t - denium 

op gotta be one of the most trashy posters here
Split Decision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 11:20 AM #19
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4742 Post(s)
OnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond reputeOnePunch has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,912,421.21
Total Points: 1,958,280.06
Nate "Galaxxy Warrior" Campbell - DWiens421 One Punch Productions Stand Up! - LoadedWraps here's one for nate campbell doe - Omowale Tribe 

Quote:
I understand but itís different from the outside looking in. Itís a complicated situation and there is really no right or wrong answer but the fact is, Wilder is the champion fighter who is also dead game. Dead game fighters will react this way.

Its NOT complicated, and there is indeed a right or wrong answer.

Wilder was done. Could barely stand up and could not adequately defend himself. No reason to let an almost 300 pound man continue to pound on his brain basket. As a corner person, Breland had the OBLIGATION to not only assess when it became a lost cause, but then to take the appropriate action. He was 100% spot on.
OnePunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 11:24 AM #20
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3991 Post(s)
RJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,622.21
Total Points: 141,081.45
Cheers, brother - Tony Trick-Pony No Message - !a! No Message - !a! No Message - !a! suck on this too ya dumb f@ck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Boxing Goat 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - 1hourRun 

Quote:
Wilder plans on sacking Breland and im with that. He claimed that this has been discussed many times over the years and breland went against direct orders.

If a fighter wants to go down swinging, let him be. Thatís what separates joe blows from real warriors.

Cant blame wilder
Wilder has a fighters mindset I completely understand why heís frustrated the fight ended that way.

What you have to remember though is Breland has that same mindset, heís been in there and took the punches himself.

Breland knew Wilder was done, a true fighter will never quit so sometimes you have to make that decision for him, before he gets seriously hurt.
RJJ-94-02=GOAT is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends