Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 02-27-2020, 05:40 AM #31
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3012 Post(s)
BangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 177,271.07
Ok - BangEM 

Quote:
Originally Posted by denium View Post
Fury is far more skilled than AJ, ridiculously more so. Ruiz is a fat useless bum.

Even your bumboy Hatman knows the score now. Fury is the A side and will beat the crap out of AJ and stop him.

Fury is levels above Joshua and everyone else, and it will be proven very soon.
I don't like Hatman like that, he speaks from both sides of the mouth and look for clicks. I know his ID on boxingscene, lol.

When you look at the boxing fundamentals, how to throw punches, balance and other variables that make a solid boxer - Josh is a superior boxer to Fury. Ditto Ruiz. I think Fury just has a better boxing IQ due to more experience and h moves well for his size.

Josh will beat Fury and reopen the cut. Josh hooks with his jab and Fury's cut is going to eat that all night long before he receives that vicious uppercut on the inside. Make sure you bookmark this post for posterity sake.
BangEM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 05:41 AM #32
#lineal

Quoted: 6431 Post(s)
denium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,630.32
Total Points: 93,624.66
No Message - Scott-Weiland Just folloed your tip and got rid of the dikdo Scotty sent me. Cheers! - kafkod However many points you need for Fury bet against Wilder I bankroll you all the way, the deontay fan boys and Americans gonna come hard for fury, pathetic really has he schools and knocks that pederass out. - Miley-Cyrus You were right, Fury is legit. Here's some cake for being a loyal Fury fan this whole time - KOVALBOXER for the uk link - Santa_ 
No Message - HughJass Thanks for posting the link la. - - Ram Raid - legend - jas Thank you for the kind words - 1bad65 No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Cheers, good sir! - Tony Trick-Pony I know we disagree, but let's enjoy Wilder-Fury #2 friend! - Champ Wilder Salute - Chollo Vista 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis Harper View Post
If that other guy's name WASN'T FURY, but fought that exact same way........

You know what I'm trying to say. He won but he looked like crap (while being light years ahead of Wilder).

Credit for have that gif
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
He didn't look like crap. His performance was universally praised.
denium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 05:42 AM #33
Successful As HELL !

Quoted: 6287 Post(s)
Curtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 302,438.65
Let me start you off, cuz. - Bobby Deez There ya go lad - lparm Cheers to black unicorns!!! - Outworn "enjoy" - MinuteMaid5 Prescribed - MinuteMaid5 

Quote:
He didn't look like crap. His performance was universally praised.
Credit for using that gif
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Curtis Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 05:44 AM #34
Successful As HELL !

Curtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond repute
Let me start you off, cuz. - Bobby Deez There ya go lad - lparm Cheers to black unicorns!!! - Outworn "enjoy" - MinuteMaid5 Prescribed - MinuteMaid5 

Had that been Wilder winning like that, I would be just as disappointed and so would Fury fans.
Old 02-27-2020, 05:52 AM #35
Successful As HELL !

Wilder Fury 2 can be a drinking game
Every Fury foul, take a drink. Passed out by 3rd rd.
Old 02-27-2020, 05:52 AM #36
#lineal

denium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - Scott-Weiland Just folloed your tip and got rid of the dikdo Scotty sent me. Cheers! - kafkod However many points you need for Fury bet against Wilder I bankroll you all the way, the deontay fan boys and Americans gonna come hard for fury, pathetic really has he schools and knocks that pederass out. - Miley-Cyrus You were right, Fury is legit. Here's some cake for being a loyal Fury fan this whole time - KOVALBOXER for the uk link - Santa_ 
No Message - HughJass Thanks for posting the link la. - - Ram Raid - legend - jas Thank you for the kind words - 1bad65 No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Cheers, good sir! - Tony Trick-Pony I know we disagree, but let's enjoy Wilder-Fury #2 friend! - Champ Wilder Salute - Chollo Vista 

Quote:
Had that been Wilder winning like that, I would be just as disappointed and so would Fury fans.
Wilder couldn't win like that because he can only fight one way.

I'll repeat, Fury's performance was universally praised on both sides of the pond.

The fact that a lot of people are now having conversations about Fury being an ATG shows how good it was.

I get it Curtis, you're an embarrassed man, but give credit when it's due.
Old 02-27-2020, 05:54 AM #37
Successful As HELL !

Quote:
Wilder couldn't win like that because he can only fight one way.

I'll repeat, Fury's performance was universally praised on both sides of the pond.

The fact that a lot of people are now having conversations about Fury being an ATG shows how good it was.

I get it Curtis, you're an embarrassed man, but give credit when it's due.
I gave/give credit
I am embarrassed and upset
And Fury did look like crap.

Edit -
Something's missing
Old 02-27-2020, 05:55 AM #38
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1795 Post(s)
LetOutTheCage is infamous around these partsLetOutTheCage is infamous around these partsLetOutTheCage is infamous around these partsLetOutTheCage is infamous around these partsLetOutTheCage is infamous around these partsLetOutTheCage is infamous around these partsLetOutTheCage is infamous around these partsLetOutTheCage is infamous around these partsLetOutTheCage is infamous around these partsLetOutTheCage is infamous around these partsLetOutTheCage is infamous around these parts
Bank: 2,210.06
Total Points: 42,783.72

You changed you're tune awful quick OP, wasnt it you who was recently saying we were robbed of a great fight and suggested Wilder had a broken eardrum?
LetOutTheCage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 05:57 AM #39
#lineal

Quote:
Originally Posted by BangEM View Post
I don't like Hatman like that, he speaks from both sides of the mouth and look for clicks. I know his ID on boxingscene, lol.

When you look at the boxing fundamentals, how to throw punches, balance and other variables that make a solid boxer - Josh is a superior boxer to Fury. Ditto Ruiz. I think Fury just has a better boxing IQ due to more experience and h moves well for his size.

Josh will beat Fury and reopen the cut. Josh hooks with his jab and Fury's cut is going to eat that all night long before he receives that vicious uppercut on the inside. Make sure you bookmark this post for posterity sake.
Fury is widely acknowledged as the most skilled HW in the world, as well as being #1 so you're in the minority I'm afraid.

Joshua got dominated and knocked out 8 months ago by a fat Mexican who was nowhere near the top 10

He fought wide eyed and scared in the rematch, when fat blob Ruiz managed to close the distance, AJ wanted nothing to do with him.

When 6ft9 270lb Fury is next to him and threatening to him serious harm, AJ will s*** his pants.

Fury will mentally destroy him before they even get in the ring.
Old 02-27-2020, 05:58 AM #40
#lineal

Quote:
I gave/give credit
I am embarrassed and upset
And Fury did look like crap.

Edit -
Something's missing
If Fury did indeed look like crap, why is the entire boxing universe praising him? I'm confused?

Share This With Friends