Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 02-26-2020, 10:20 PM #71
this is boxing

Quoted: 7699 Post(s)
-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 92,923.20
Total Points: 157,785.17
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Holidays -Kev- - !! AI-Holmes!! Merry Christmas Kev. Surround yourself with your loved ones and have a cold one. - deanrw B-day - -Mustang- mighty parallelogram for your birthday - Jack Napier 
Kristen Kreuk will jump out of this cake - Jack Napier happy birthday. - Terrel Have a great one - led* Happy New Year sweetheart! - Lorily Lol @ image. - FeFist 
Long Island Iced Tea! - Dorian Parallelogram - Spray_resistant lol - -jose- <3 u bro - sugarsmosley we be cool - jazluvr 
Happy holidays -Kev- - TBear For a bright future ahead! - Mighty_Windir for destroying that butthurt UT Silvermiles - Omowale Tribe Good Luck! - JimRaynor Right back at ya! - JimRaynor 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -Kev- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -Kev- Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - Ether 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Ether Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Ether Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Dorian Childhood Cancer - Dorian 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaxspeed View Post
Exactly. I hope that in a couple of fights Wilder manages to retire with facilities intact, and then someday when he sees a less fortunate boxer with tremors or slurred speech he realises and apologizes to Breland.
He will thank Breland in a few years. He knows deep down he was looking after him. Especially if he watches the replay and sees himself in unsteady legs for like 4 rounds.
-Kev- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2020, 11:22 PM #72
Up and Comer

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Jack Rivers will become famous soon enoughJack Rivers will become famous soon enough
Bank: 1,083.07
Total Points: 7,546.37

I don't think it was a bad call by Breland, i get it, he's there to save Wilder from himself and hopefully Wilder recognizes this sooner than later.

Sure, could Wilder pull off a miracle and come back from getting into trouble? He did with the Ortiz fight 1 and came back in a couple rounds to knockout Ortiz, but this was different. Fury isn't 38. Fury was never in any trouble. Wilder claims to have lost his legs in the 3rd and when you lose your legs, it's very rare to impossible to get them back in that type of combat sport.

Wilders knockout power comes from the outside by almost stepping into his throw/punch like a pitcher does throwing a baseball. Fury was taking it to him on the inside and wilders chance to knock out fury from round 7 on was pretty slim to none.

Point is, take the loss and getting out without any permanent damage to come back and fight to hopefully win the belt back. If you go out on your shield you will never have the chance to redeem yourself. Plus you got kids man. This aint the roman gladiators. You're paid millions. If you die in the ring You aint gonna be remembered as being this tough guy who went out on his shield, you're gonna be remembered as the dumb boxer who wasn't smart enough to swallow his pride and fight another day.

Last edited by Jack Rivers; 02-26-2020 at 11:25 PM. Reason: Spelling
Jack Rivers is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 01:34 AM #73
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3793 Post(s)
BLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 200,942.85
Total Points: 225,954.59
Thanks, bruh! Here's you a brew! - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony The real king of the Dome - Bobby Deez Always fun posting with you, man! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - lfc19titles Gay and Lesbian Pride - BLASTER1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray* View Post
This is the first thing that he needs to do, he then needs to get away from those LDBC ("You are still our champ") guys, those who have hyped him up and use him for their racial narratives.

Get back in the gym and actually stop looking for the right hand KO, i have been saying this for the last 6 fights, he has fell in love with his power and it caught up with him against Fury.
If Wilder retains Deas do you think he has any chance at all to beat Fury?
And if not can you actually see Wilder getting a new corner??
Because this is what he needs to do in my opinion if he has any chance but I'm not sure if anyone would be able to get thru to Wilder to tell him what needs to be done.
BLASTER1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 01:34 AM #74
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 704 Post(s)
Blond Beast has a reputation beyond reputeBlond Beast has a reputation beyond reputeBlond Beast has a reputation beyond reputeBlond Beast has a reputation beyond reputeBlond Beast has a reputation beyond reputeBlond Beast has a reputation beyond reputeBlond Beast has a reputation beyond reputeBlond Beast has a reputation beyond reputeBlond Beast has a reputation beyond reputeBlond Beast has a reputation beyond reputeBlond Beast has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,446.40
Total Points: 40,447.31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant1979 View Post
Yeah have to spare a thought for Breland right now. He put Wilder's wellbeing first and will probably pay for it with his job.

If it does come to that I hope he finds work with a team that's worthy of him. It was definitely heading towards a very sickening knockout.
Well said. Iím sure he would fight until he was unconscious on the floor, but thatís the point of a corner, to save a fighter from themselves. I hope Wilder realizes this after the fact. He can live to fight again and make millions for his family still. Boxing is barbaric for sure, but to let fighters take unnecessary punishment would cripple the sport and lead to its demise. Fans are the ones paying for the sport, thereís no big sponsors in boxing. We want to see competition not someone taking Liberties on a beaten man. Nobody should be bigger than boxing and have their ego set back the sport for everyone else. A real boxer can say theyíd fight to the death but they better understand why thatís not possible if they love the sport.
Blond Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 02:34 AM #75
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1741 Post(s)
5000boxing has a reputation beyond repute5000boxing has a reputation beyond repute5000boxing has a reputation beyond repute5000boxing has a reputation beyond repute5000boxing has a reputation beyond repute5000boxing has a reputation beyond repute5000boxing has a reputation beyond repute5000boxing has a reputation beyond repute5000boxing has a reputation beyond repute5000boxing has a reputation beyond repute5000boxing has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,574.39
Total Points: 34,497.10
That's some funny Shiiit - Nomadic one of our finest - __________ 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnePunch View Post
how can you "underestimate" someone who already beat you 10 rounds to 2 in your first fight?
U need to rewatch the first fight.. The First five rounds Fury did nothing but faint.. So in truth u just gave Fury rounds in the first fight.
5000boxing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 02:45 AM #76
Undisputed Champion

5000boxing has a reputation beyond repute5000boxing has a reputation beyond repute5000boxing has a reputation beyond repute5000boxing has a reputation beyond repute5000boxing has a reputation beyond repute5000boxing has a reputation beyond repute5000boxing has a reputation beyond repute5000boxing has a reputation beyond repute5000boxing has a reputation beyond repute5000boxing has a reputation beyond repute5000boxing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by P4Pdunny View Post
Part truth, I feel Wilder felt he would win this fight but he also didn't expect Fury to actually do what he was saying he'd do all along.
Exactly.. The third fight will be a true war.. For all the marbles. I can't wait!
Old 02-27-2020, 02:56 AM #77
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 954 Post(s)
TheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 20,301.50
Total Points: 30,367.43

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5000boxing View Post
Exactly.. The third fight will be a true war.. For all the marbles. I can't wait!
What do you make of the costume excuse? Or any of the excuses for that matter
TheMyspaceDayz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 03:08 AM #78
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
What do you make of the costume excuse? Or any of the excuses for that matter
Yea.. Something's was definitely wrong with Wilder right out the gate.. But to put things in perspective for u.. I'll use a analogy.. Have u ever did squats or worked out and then went and immediately played basketball? It throws your shot off.. You can't jump like normal.. Etc.. Now boxing, you are dealing with timing punches.. wrestling.. Etc.. Getting your feet in proper placement to land a shot is all about timing.. If your legs are exhausted.. Youre screwed at that level.. because Everything needs to be perfect. Now, Wilder was wearing that costume for a long time.. Waiting on Furys long dramatic entrance.. So yes, he was probably fatigued.. Now, some people talk trash.. An is saying it was only 40 lbs. Blah blah.. Now, Maybe ten minutes of rest before the fight.. Yes Wilders legs would have recovered.. But the fight is right then and there.. if u are lifting weights that means No ten minute break in between sets. Just go right to the fight and try to win.. Now.. With that being said.. It's still Wilders fault.. Which he admits. He's gotta get it right for the rubbermatch!
Old 02-27-2020, 03:34 AM #79
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR

Quoted: 7207 Post(s)
Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 380,089.86
Total Points: 381,550.77
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley One of the best posters on the forum for a long time! - JK1700 Great posting! - Tony Trick-Pony 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLASTER1 View Post
If Wilder retains Deas do you think he has any chance at all to beat Fury?
And if not can you actually see Wilder getting a new corner??
Because this is what he needs to do in my opinion if he has any chance but I'm not sure if anyone would be able to get thru to Wilder to tell him what needs to be done.
He would never leave deas, thats why they had Breland in the camp. If they fire Breland then they would need a new trainer because Deas is more of a mentor than a trainer. He doesn't really have a boxing background at a high level.
Ray* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2020, 11:42 AM #80
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 789 Post(s)
Roberto Vasquez is a splendid one to beholdRoberto Vasquez is a splendid one to beholdRoberto Vasquez is a splendid one to beholdRoberto Vasquez is a splendid one to beholdRoberto Vasquez is a splendid one to beholdRoberto Vasquez is a splendid one to beholdRoberto Vasquez is a splendid one to beholdRoberto Vasquez is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 1,497.79
Total Points: 34,403.52
You deserve to be kicked for being fooled by Eddie Hearn. You're a sheep. - !-1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by factsarenice View Post
Your simplistic point of view makes it obvious
that you've never stepped in a ring, painfully obvious.
That's not an argument - that's just an attempt at a weird non-insult.
Roberto Vasquez is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends