Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 02-26-2020, 09:01 PM #31
Contender

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Chinned is on a distinguished road
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 3,104.18

Wouldn't surprise me. He has a good punchers chance. Same as last fight, only Fury landed the first big hit and then set the pace.

Fury is the favourite but the next could go Wilder's way.
Chinned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2020, 09:03 PM #32
Contender

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
Falkano is on a distinguished road
Bank: 1,289.64
Total Points: 11,765.56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
Remember what I said when Fury beat him and the way he beat him! I called it all the way down the middle except the round!

I knew Wilder was underestimating Fury massively and also overestimated how putting on 18 pounds of muscle weight would hinder his speed and mess with his legs!

He also wasnít prepared to deal with what he got from Fury which was walk down the puncher, donít allow him to set his feet, occupy his right hand with activity and then tire him out by leaning on him and using the weight!

I called it, now Wilder knows Fury wants to win even more than him and i expect him to shift focus mainly on using speed instead of power cuz he already has it, no need to add power and sacrifice speed that you will need!

Fury vs Wilder 3, Wilder will win in unexpected fashion but I will need more info in the coming months so stay tuned!

The trolls can laugh and make fun but be here when it comes to fruition!
I called it too and I don't see the 3rd fight being any different. In fact I think it will be an even quicker stoppage.

Reason for that is simple. Fury is one big heavy guy. A big heavy guy who has hand speed and body movement that a guy his size just shouldn't have.

Wilder's main problem is he gets hit too easy. If he throws and misses he eats a jab or in the last fight a big right hand.

If a guy like Fury is pressuring you, hitting you with around 30%-40% accuracy and you are looking for 1 bomb shot and it isn't connecting due to his freakish speed you are in serious trouble.

Wilder has the power to knock out anybody but he has a really bad tell when he is about to throw it. He moves his fist to his nipple. He leans his right shoulder back. Fury learnt that and you could see it in the 2nd fight. The moment he did that and threw it Fury moved out the way and got him with the right.

Wilder stopped throwing it as he knew every time he did he would take punches.

If the first fight Fury turns up and fights off the back foot Wilder can win for sure. If the second fight Fury turns up who is focused, fearless and wants to go forwards Wilder will be beat up just as bad as the last fight.

I still don't think he will take the rematch tbh.
Falkano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2020, 09:04 PM #33
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2956 Post(s)
Squ□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,638.48
Total Points: 64,023.95
Golden goose Gennady be some funny shyt huh lmao - Scott. Weiland LMFAO - Scott. Weiland Great posting sir. - anthonydavid11 That was too funny - Nomadic GREAT poster! Always logical and on point! - JK1700 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

Quote:
Originally Posted by siablo14 View Post
You putting up real dollars?
No need, Iíll get mines thru real means and itíll be an even bigger payoff!
Squ□redCircle34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2020, 09:37 PM #34
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6156 Post(s)
champion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 149,527,656.71
Total Points: 149,703,487.09

Quote:
Originally Posted by deanrw View Post
Expect Wilder to exercise his rematch clause and then pull out do to some "issue" to save face. He has things he needs to work on. He needs to rebuild. No way Al Haymon will let him jump right back into it. He lost in a very bad way. Al can feed him a couple lower end guys to help restore his confidence.
I don't want him to take the trilogy either because I think it's too soon and he won't be ready for it but Team Wilder wants to cash him out so they can get paid.

However, If I was advising Deontay Wilder, I would recommend him taking at least a one year hiatus away from the sport to reflect on his career and work on developing into becoming a more complete and well-rounded fighter.

This way it would give his body more time to heal and rest. In any case, he will be back. He is neither broken or ruined.

Last edited by champion4ever; 02-26-2020 at 10:51 PM.
champion4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2020, 10:40 PM #35
Mayor Ford's dealer...

Quoted: 2245 Post(s)
deanrw has a reputation beyond reputedeanrw has a reputation beyond reputedeanrw has a reputation beyond reputedeanrw has a reputation beyond reputedeanrw has a reputation beyond reputedeanrw has a reputation beyond reputedeanrw has a reputation beyond reputedeanrw has a reputation beyond reputedeanrw has a reputation beyond reputedeanrw has a reputation beyond reputedeanrw has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,394,319.01
Total Points: 1,407,348.28
now the collection is complete - -pound4pound- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Holidays deanrw - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy Holidays deanrw - !! AI-Holmes!! thank you. have a happy holiday and Safe new year!! - PAC-BOY 
Happy holidays bro! - led* Merry christmas,thanks for all the kind words - MR. LARRYX happy new year man! - HUGH JASS happy new year bro! - jazluvr Tis an honour to be on your friends list. - Terrel 
Respect Bro... Respect - EvilGenius For the bonus - mathed For the bonus - mathed Thanks for the points - mathed the champ knows - sugarsmosley 
thanks bud - -jose- crazy story bro - -jose- :kiss: - -jose- Thanks, have a cold one on me! - jazluvr Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - BattlingNelson Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Kevin Jesus Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - jazluvr449 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr449 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Makavelli Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Makavelli Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Makavelli Childhood Cancer - Makavelli Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Makavelli 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Makavelli Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - Makavelli Autism - Makavelli World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Makavelli Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - Makavelli 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - MANGLER Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by champion4ever View Post
I don't want him to take the trilogy either because I think it's too soon and he won't be ready for it but Team Wilder wants to cash him out so they can get paid.

However, If I was advising Deontay Wilder, I would recommend him taking at least a one year hiatus away from the sport to reflect on his career and work on developing into becoming a more complete and well-rounded fighter.

This way it would give his body more time heal and rest. In any case, he will be back. He is neither broken or ruined.
He will be back. I hope he does take a rest though. Punchers are strange animals. They have a giant ego which can plummet quickly. I remember when David Lemieux first lost by stoppage. He ended up rushing back into the ring again and lost again to a guy he had no business losing to. If Deontay rushed back into the ring right away, he will fall apart mentally as soon as he gets forced backwards under pressure again. Let the guy heal and feel things out and work on things. Then put him back in the mix.
deanrw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2020, 10:48 PM #36
Interim Champion

Quoted: 457 Post(s)
andocom has a brilliant futureandocom has a brilliant futureandocom has a brilliant futureandocom has a brilliant futureandocom has a brilliant futureandocom has a brilliant futureandocom has a brilliant futureandocom has a brilliant futureandocom has a brilliant futureandocom has a brilliant futureandocom has a brilliant future
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 18,709.56

If you're Wilders promoter/adviser how much does it cost to buyout the rematch clause with the following conditions:

You have his career's best interest in mind, not your own broadcaster deals etc
You can negotiate he fights the undisputed winner, after say two fights between Joshua & Fury.

Would $10M to not fight get it done?
andocom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 01:55 AM #37
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 12998 Post(s)
kafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 270,604.09
Total Points: 273,912.03
:) - Beercules :) - MDPopescu Don't be so damned sensitive, you're Scottish. - Scott.Weiland. Have a Sunday beer on me - Steve plunger true poster!!! - MDPopescu 
war jezza! - mlac P4P funny poster list on BScene - Snoop Frog ok - clandestino Thnx for the green. Cheers - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
No itís not stupid, itís called business!

People are acting like Fury did what he did to Wilder in the first fight!

Itís officially (and no Idgaf what you think about the first fight cuz it doesnít matter) 1 draw and 1 Fury win!

Itís funny the judge that picked Wilder for the first fight was from the UK! The irony in that corruption right is that it wasnít a USA judge!

When Wilder wins the excuses for Fury and these fake fans will be he did too much coke and banged too many hookers or he was too big! Lol
It was a Mexican who scored it for Wilder. The UK judge had it a draw.
kafkod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 02:04 AM #38
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3793 Post(s)
BLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 199,943.13
Total Points: 224,918.87
Thanks, bruh! Here's you a brew! - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony The real king of the Dome - Bobby Deez Always fun posting with you, man! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - lfc19titles Gay and Lesbian Pride - BLASTER1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by champion4ever View Post

This way it would give his body more time to heal and rest. In any case, he will be back. He is neither broken or ruined.
He is neither broken nor ruined so I can't see how he could afford to take a year away for what??
He's already 36 plus a year away will lose alot of his exposure that he's built up the past cpl yrs.

I say take the rematch, employ a good team and go in with a cpl of solid plans.
I mean their isn't much else he can do if he wants to keep boxing.
BLASTER1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 06:42 AM #39
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6156 Post(s)
champion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 149,527,656.71
Total Points: 149,703,487.09

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLASTER1 View Post
He is neither broken nor ruined so I can't see how he could afford to take a year away for what??
He's already 36 plus a year away will lose alot of his exposure that he's built up the past cpl yrs.

I say take the rematch, employ a good team and go in with a cpl of solid plans.
I mean their isn't much else he can do if he wants to keep boxing.
The only reason why I don't want to see a trilogy because I think it's too soon and Wilder won't win. He needs more time to develop into a becoming a more complete fundamentally sound boxer.

36 years old is not old in the Heavyweight division. The last to go on an older fighter his power anyway and Wilder has plenty of it and then some.

Besides, Wilder defeats everyone in the division anyhow not named Tyson Fury because that man is a freak of nature. He has a monster size of physical ability.
champion4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 07:24 AM #40
#lineal

Quoted: 6422 Post(s)
denium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,630.32
Total Points: 93,202.32
No Message - Scott-Weiland Just folloed your tip and got rid of the dikdo Scotty sent me. Cheers! - kafkod However many points you need for Fury bet against Wilder I bankroll you all the way, the deontay fan boys and Americans gonna come hard for fury, pathetic really has he schools and knocks that pederass out. - Miley-Cyrus You were right, Fury is legit. Here's some cake for being a loyal Fury fan this whole time - KOVALBOXER for the uk link - Santa_ 
No Message - HughJass Thanks for posting the link la. - - Ram Raid - legend - jas Thank you for the kind words - 1bad65 No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Cheers, good sir! - Tony Trick-Pony I know we disagree, but let's enjoy Wilder-Fury #2 friend! - Champ Wilder Salute - Chollo Vista 

Quote:
No itís not stupid, itís called business!

People are acting like Fury did what he did to Wilder in the first fight!

Itís officially (and no Idgaf what you think about the first fight cuz it doesnít matter) 1 draw and 1 Fury win!

Itís funny the judge that picked Wilder for the first fight was from the UK! The irony in that corruption right is that it wasnít a USA judge!

When Wilder wins the excuses for Fury and these fake fans will be he did too much coke and banged too many hookers or he was too big! Lol
Fury was 50% fit in the first fight and still beat him.

Fury has Wilder's number. I doubt the 3rd fight even happens, Wilder will call it to try and save some face, but he'll pull out with a fake injury or make some other excuse.

Fury has only been training at kronk for a few weeks and already looks like an absolute beast. He'll be even better next time.

Stick a fork in Wilder, he's done! This is a man who's obsessed with his badman reputation, he's now the biggest joke in boxing.
denium is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
boxing fury wilder 3