Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 02-26-2020, 05:09 PM #21
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1780 Post(s)
Corelone has a reputation beyond reputeCorelone has a reputation beyond reputeCorelone has a reputation beyond reputeCorelone has a reputation beyond reputeCorelone has a reputation beyond reputeCorelone has a reputation beyond reputeCorelone has a reputation beyond reputeCorelone has a reputation beyond reputeCorelone has a reputation beyond reputeCorelone has a reputation beyond reputeCorelone has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,688.25
Total Points: 52,218.87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madison boxing View Post
Why the **** would Joshua go all the way to Vegas especially when there's a rematch clause for fury wilder 3 to happen. You make it sound like Vegas is a few minutes drive from London.
And jabooty is right around the corner. Vegas is just one site of many. AJ got beat in N.Y. city, but he walks on water in the Sahara.
Corelone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2020, 06:09 PM #22
Up and Comer

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Slimpack is on a distinguished road
Bank: 1,061.68
Total Points: 7,926.19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corelone View Post
Says everybody but AJ. Where was he fight night? He should have been there and thrown his own gauntlet. Everybody is talking about what he'll do and he's peeping out of the bushes.
Why must AJ be in Vegas? Was Fury or Wilder at the Dunes in KSA? Have they ever been at his bouts? If Fury believe he is the best then he should accept the challenge. I hope he stays to defend his titles this time around because that is what real men do. Be warned! AJ isn't in the same league with Wilder boxing wise.
Slimpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2020, 06:10 PM #23
Interim Champion

Quoted: 232 Post(s)
petegrif has much to be proud ofpetegrif has much to be proud ofpetegrif has much to be proud ofpetegrif has much to be proud ofpetegrif has much to be proud ofpetegrif has much to be proud ofpetegrif has much to be proud ofpetegrif has much to be proud ofpetegrif has much to be proud of
Bank: 1,348.85
Total Points: 11,471.30

AJ Fury is an interesting fight.
I favor Fury because he's so damn smart.
But AJ is no mug.
good fight
petegrif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2020, 06:13 PM #24
Up and Comer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madison boxing View Post
Team Joshua are desperate for the fight
It seems they believe they have Fury's number. Who knows? This is heavyweight boxing!
Old 02-26-2020, 06:14 PM #25
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6158 Post(s)
champion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 149,527,656.71
Total Points: 149,703,562.87
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

AJ is going to knock him the fuck out! So what are the racists, White supremacists and bigots are going to say once he loses to a black man then?
champion4ever is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2020, 06:15 PM #26
Up and Comer

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegrif View Post
AJ Fury is an interesting fight.
I favor Fury because he's so damn smart.
But AJ is no mug.
good fight
A confident and determined AJ will give Fury all sort of problems. I hope they fight by year end to settle things once and for all. It will be very interesting to see what these two had got.
Old 02-26-2020, 06:16 PM #27
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 18094 Post(s)
Madison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,315.63
Total Points: 165,593.20
RACIST ALERT - desktop 0 RACIST ALERT - desktop 0 RACIST A55HOLE - desktop 0 For your vagina - desktop 0 For your anus - desktop 0 
for when your boyfriend is away - desktop 0 SHlT POSTER - desktop 0 Hope this comes in handy :) - Shontae De'marc Healthiest food option on here, protein brotha - Shontae De'marc Eddie Hearn fanboy.  Fuck that snake and fuck gay j too. - afgbjfgmih 
Eddie Hearn sheep LOL - afgbjfgmih Stop being brain-washed by Eddie Sperm you little sheep. - afgbjfgmih Racism is NOT funny - "red I saw your posts in comments and suggestions SMH - "red I have placed you on ignore do not bother to reply, racist - "red 
How many times do you have to be banned for racism before you realise it's not right smh - "red No Message - Drama Show- No Message - Drama Show- No Message - Drama Show- No Message - Drama Show- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Drama Show- Gay and Lesbian Pride - Drama Show- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimpack View Post
It seems they believe they have Fury's number. Who knows? This is heavyweight boxing!
Yeah I think they've seen something
Madison boxing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2020, 06:22 PM #28
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3012 Post(s)
BangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 177,271.07
Ok - BangEM 

Quote:
Originally Posted by champion4ever View Post
AJ is going to knock him the fuck out! So what are the racists, White supremacists and bigots are going to say once he loses to a black man then?
Don't bring race into British boxing. We don't do that over here.
BangEM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2020, 06:22 PM #29
Up and Comer

Quote:
Originally Posted by champion4ever View Post
Don't bring race thing here. Many whites love AJ, Whyte and Wilder. I'm black and I respect Fury a lot because of his boxing IQ, even though I'm AJ's fan. I was supporting Fury to beat Wilder.
Many great boxers were blacks (Ali, Mike, Lennox, Holyfield, Foreman, May weather, etc) and they were loved by all races.
Wilder seems a racist to me, just like you.
Old 02-26-2020, 06:30 PM #30
Up and Comer

Quote:
Originally Posted by markther View Post
Itís a more competitive fight with Fury vs Joshua than Fury vs Wilder will ever be. Just look at the Ruiz Jr rematch. Say what you want, Ruiz Jr. was out of shape and unmotivated but Joshua still illustrated another element to his skill set, he can box too when necessary. And throughout his career, Joshua has shown he can punch also.

Tyson was dropped twice by Wilder and got up to arguably win their 1st fight. Joshua was dropped by Wladimir and got up to win their fight. I donít think the 1st Ruiz Jr. 1st fight was a true representation of who Joshua is as a fighter. But Fury will get an extremely focused and prepared Joshua. I am not a Joshua fan at all, just trying to be objective. Iím not even a Fury fan but I respect him also. I just think this would be a better fight all the way around and a more lucrative one too. I much rather see this fight than Wilder vs Fury III.
I couldn't agree more.

Share This With Friends