Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Mikey doesn't win Vs Vargas this weekend...should he give up on the 147 dream?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Mikey doesn't win Vs Vargas this weekend...should he give up on the 147 dream?

I mean to lose to the top dawg in the div...some may say the top P4P kat is one thing... but to lose to Vargas?? (no disrespect to Vargas he a good dude but def nowhere near the top of the div)

whatchugot?????????????

ok go!

Yes he should.

Vargas is a class below what Garcia is supposed to be.

If he loses to Vargas, he has to blame the weight class and move down.

I just don’t know what he moves down too. 135 and 140 seems like high risk, low reward at this point.

Comment

He will. Hope Vargas goes upside his head.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
        Yes he should.

Vargas is a class below what Garcia is supposed to be.

If he loses to Vargas, he has to blame the weight class and move down.

I just don’t know what he moves down too. 135 and 140 seems like high risk, low reward at this point.
        I figure he would work his way down... go to 140... if no bueno then go to 135 and so on and so forth.....

Comment

I just don’t see one fight that I think would make sense to take.

Originally posted by extracurRICular View Post
          I figure he would work his way down... go to 140... if no bueno then go to 135 and so on and so forth.....

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
            I just don’t see one fight that I think would make sense to take.
            Yeah I agree.............

Comment

Damn I forgot about that fight, all the talk is still on Fury vs Wilder 2 but I will watch for sure. Vargas is going to be very tough, he is BIG and he has a GREAT CHIN

Comment

I think mikey loses again and raises his hands after each round.

Comment

Yes he should but I expect him to beat Vargas who to me has looked a bit shopworn. I actually expect a KO/TKO. Mikey spars with guys similar to Vargas on a daily basis and is fresher. I

Comment

Yes he should. Mikey very well could be like Adrien Broner where below 147 he is an undefeated multiple weight champion with quality wins but at 147 he is nothing but a well paid gate keeper, and that is being kind.

Comment

Working...
                    X