Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 02-25-2020, 10:48 PM #41
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1785 Post(s)
Corelone has a reputation beyond reputeCorelone has a reputation beyond reputeCorelone has a reputation beyond reputeCorelone has a reputation beyond reputeCorelone has a reputation beyond reputeCorelone has a reputation beyond reputeCorelone has a reputation beyond reputeCorelone has a reputation beyond reputeCorelone has a reputation beyond reputeCorelone has a reputation beyond reputeCorelone has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,688.25
Total Points: 52,372.31

Quote:
Originally Posted by andocom View Post
And that has absolutely nothing to do with Usyk's WBO mandatory position after being undisputed champion and moving up as per their rules.

You said "Only in some political world does a guy remain a mandatory after looking like crap. Usyk needs to beat somebody up, somebody besides Belloo."

Do you now see how stupid that comment was? You think someone should lose their mandatory because they won a fight (absolutely no controversy with the decision) because you weren't happy with the style of their win. That makes zero sense, do better.
What is stupid? He got the position for his achievements, he can lose it for non achievements. I don't care if he gets his shot, he won't beat Hearns percentages.
Corelone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2020, 11:00 PM #42
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 805 Post(s)
sportbuddha has a reputation beyond reputesportbuddha has a reputation beyond reputesportbuddha has a reputation beyond reputesportbuddha has a reputation beyond reputesportbuddha has a reputation beyond reputesportbuddha has a reputation beyond reputesportbuddha has a reputation beyond reputesportbuddha has a reputation beyond reputesportbuddha has a reputation beyond reputesportbuddha has a reputation beyond reputesportbuddha has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,439.20
Total Points: 20,802.16

Quote:
Originally Posted by kafkod View Post
In the real world, Usyk is the WBO mandatory, irrespective of what you think about him.
Yeah but he has a fraction of Fury’s fans and holds no belts so mandatory (paperwork) or not, he’s not even close to the fight people want to see.

In the background it is really about Haymon vs Hearn and Haymon will win every time. You’ll get your Usyk fight at some point because Haymon will hold up the unification until he is 100% convinced AJ has no chance of picking up the belts. Haymon does not want Hearn holding those belts hostage, he has a big stable of HW’s and a network in Europe that could shut out the US for years.
sportbuddha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2020, 11:20 PM #43
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 13017 Post(s)
kafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 271,957.11
Total Points: 275,998.33
:) - Beercules :) - MDPopescu Don't be so damned sensitive, you're Scottish. - Scott.Weiland. Have a Sunday beer on me - Steve plunger true poster!!! - MDPopescu 
war jezza! - mlac P4P funny poster list on BScene - Snoop Frog ok - clandestino Thnx for the green. Cheers - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by World Champion View Post
Please stop trolling. I never said Hearn could force Joshua to vacate. I never said vacating didn't benefit Joshua. If Joshua is definitely fighting Usyk after Pulev, Joshua vs. Usyk is a bigger fight as a unification instead of a mandatory defense. If there's no rematch clause vs. Pulev, Joshua benefits from Matchroom still having an in house title, as opposed to all four belts being out of Matchroom control.

Joshua and Whyte couldn't agree on the financial split in the rematch in the event Whyte won the first fight. Hearn can't force Joshua to fight anybody. He can only block him from fighting people.

Yes he is. Matchroom has Joshua under an exclusive promotional agreement. Joshua works for Matchroom, Matchroom doesn't work for Joshua. The manager works for the fighter. The fighter works for the promoter. That is how boxing has worked for a long long time. A lot of PBC fighters are self promoted, hiring an outside promoter to assist them on a fight by fight basis, but Joshua has the more traditional set up for his career.
PBC fighters are self promoted .. yeah, like Jermall Charlo, who bragged about being his own promoter, then confirmed he'd had an offer from Hearn and said he'd "forward it straight to Al, command HQ" and been told not to respond.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Hearn doesn't have that kind of master/slave relationship with his fighters.

He and AJ have a mutually agreed business arrangement. You could as well say that Eddie is contracted to AJBXNG Group - AJ's management and promotion company - as AJ is contracted to Matchroom.
kafkod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2020, 11:24 PM #44
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 13017 Post(s)
kafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 271,957.11
Total Points: 275,998.33
:) - Beercules :) - MDPopescu Don't be so damned sensitive, you're Scottish. - Scott.Weiland. Have a Sunday beer on me - Steve plunger true poster!!! - MDPopescu 
war jezza! - mlac P4P funny poster list on BScene - Snoop Frog ok - clandestino Thnx for the green. Cheers - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportbuddha View Post
Yeah but he has a fraction of Fury’s fans and holds no belts so mandatory (paperwork) or not, he’s not even close to the fight people want to see.

In the background it is really about Haymon vs Hearn and Haymon will win every time. You’ll get your Usyk fight at some point because Haymon will hold up the unification until he is 100% convinced AJ has no chance of picking up the belts. Haymon does not want Hearn holding those belts hostage, he has a big stable of HW’s and a network in Europe that could shut out the US for years.
Shit .. you people really have lost all touch with reality.
kafkod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2020, 11:43 PM #45
WBC WBA IBF

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
World Champion has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Champion has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Champion has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Champion has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Champion has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Champion has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Champion has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Champion has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Champion has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Champion has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Champion has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 73,967.70

Quote:
Originally Posted by kafkod View Post
PBC fighters are self promoted
Some are, some aren't.

Quote:
yeah, like Jermall Charlo, who bragged about being his own promoter, then confirmed he'd had an offer from Hearn and said he'd "forward it straight to Al, command HQ" and been told not to respond.
The Charlos are self-promoted. Charlo received an offer, so he forwarded it to his advisor and asked for advice. His advisor gave him advice, which is his job.

Quote:
Hearn doesn't have that kind of master/slave relationship with his fighters.
You invent scenarios in your head that don't exist. Haymon works for Charlo. Charlo pays Haymon for the work Haymon does for him. Haymon has a fiduciary duty to Charlo.

On the other hand, Hearn has no fiduciary duty to Joshua. Joshua works for Hearn. Hearn pays Joshua for the work Joshua does for him.

I'm actually a licensed boxing promoter. I'm explaining to you how things work. If you don't like how things work, that's not my problem.
World Champion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2020, 12:08 AM #46
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 690 Post(s)
alexjust is a splendid one to beholdalexjust is a splendid one to beholdalexjust is a splendid one to beholdalexjust is a splendid one to beholdalexjust is a splendid one to beholdalexjust is a splendid one to beholdalexjust is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 1,590.17
Total Points: 26,282.39

If fans had a memory that last more than 10 mins, it would be awkward for Warren to promote Joshua-Fury fight. Kinda ludicrous to claim the best heavyweight in the world fights spoiled goods in the one of the biggest unification fights in history. Not that the fight would need any selling...

I don't expect to see this fight in 2020. I'm sure Warren and Arum would want to marinate it a bit, Eddie is less patient
alexjust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2020, 12:45 AM #47
Physically Superior

Quoted: 4072 Post(s)
LDBC Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeLDBC Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeLDBC Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeLDBC Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeLDBC Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeLDBC Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeLDBC Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeLDBC Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeLDBC Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeLDBC Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeLDBC Slayer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 121,447.30
Total Points: 155,321.60
Apple - iBreakbeat You'll need these - Rip Chudd Congrats man! - Rip Chudd Stay safe - rorymac Making us BS members proud - Versastyle 
Happy early Bday and congrats on 10k love :kiss: - Bossy blue parallelogram for your birthday - Jack Napier Happy Birthday darling! I hope you have a wonderful day xxx - Bossy I swear you make my day with every single post. - Alx. LOL, that cracked me up. Here's a cold one on me. - BulgariasFinest 
Excellent poster. I chuckle every time you post that gif of RJJ getting KTFO. - I'm so sorry Here's one on me - led* 14k posts - ShaunRoberts Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. happy 15,000 - JonoYoungP4P 
Boxing scenes number one idiot - ROSS CALIFORNIA #FREE EARL HICKEY #JusticeForEarl - thuggery with a bit of luck it's not severe! - HUGH JASS Wilder's right hand leaves them too drunk to stand! - valero don't ever stop crushing boxing noobs with facts! - Krusher P4P #1 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Gift Giver AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Ether 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - iBreakbeat 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Shiranui Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - TBear Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - TBear 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - thuggery 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
What does my comment have to do with Wilder, you UK pu55y?
Your best got whooped like a scalded dog.
LDBC Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2020, 02:58 AM #48
EDDIE HEARN IS LEGENDARY!

Quoted: 909 Post(s)
Zn1 has a reputation beyond reputeZn1 has a reputation beyond reputeZn1 has a reputation beyond reputeZn1 has a reputation beyond reputeZn1 has a reputation beyond reputeZn1 has a reputation beyond reputeZn1 has a reputation beyond reputeZn1 has a reputation beyond reputeZn1 has a reputation beyond reputeZn1 has a reputation beyond reputeZn1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 26,783.82
Total Points: 31,639.56
suck on those apples! - Sn1gger suck on those apples! - Sn1gger suck on those apples! - Sn1gger suck on those apples! - Sn1gger suck on those apples! - Sn1gger 
suck on those apples! - Sn1gger suck on those apples! - Sn1gger suck on those apples! - Sn1gger suck on those apples! - Sn1gger suck on those apples! - Sn1gger 
suck on those apples! - Sn1gger suck on those apples! - Sn1gger Merry Christmas again - TBear You look like you need an apple :) - *Boss Lady* I give thee apple - Bossy 
thanx for the points!!! - E.P.T. thx for the points - Pain~Lucy Happy Holidays again Sn1 - TBear Here's an apple for ya. - j0zef Holiday - TBear 

Fury took 3 yrs off to drink and take drugs but he's not spoiled goods, AJ loses one fight and he is?

.....Frank, stfu mate.
Zn1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2020, 03:13 AM #49
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1874 Post(s)
thack has a reputation beyond reputethack has a reputation beyond reputethack has a reputation beyond reputethack has a reputation beyond reputethack has a reputation beyond reputethack has a reputation beyond reputethack has a reputation beyond reputethack has a reputation beyond reputethack has a reputation beyond reputethack has a reputation beyond reputethack has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,566.55
Total Points: 42,958.59
You deserve some gifts for your opinion of Khan...I totally agree - mathed Mayweather-McGregor is a complete joke. - mathed Fuck Eddie the snake - afgbjfgmih No Message - DramaShow- 44-0 and still.... BOOOMB SQUUAAD! - Champ Wilder 

All this talk is pointless.Until someone like D.D. or Joe joyce come through of which I have my doubts they will, then going on what we've seen so far and given that Usyk is small and untested there is only only one guy who's not been beaten or embarrassed . like Joshua , Wilder ,Whyte , Pulev all KTFO ... it's
the Gypsy King ....the fact t is there's only one that stands alone and will pick them off either by KO or a massive points win is he.Trying to put any of these pretenders there is ludicrous and if or until Tyson slips up there's really very little serious discussion.
Tyson's boxing brain and public plan to come forward and give it to Wilder was crazy good.I thought going to the Kronk would lead him in to trouble with the big hitting fast Wilder and it was just the opposite.It was a little different from Joshua in trouble in the corner asking his trainer 'what's he going to do next'!...worlds apart!!!
thack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2020, 04:26 AM #50
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 321 Post(s)
Oshio is a jewel in the roughOshio is a jewel in the roughOshio is a jewel in the roughOshio is a jewel in the rough
Bank: 1,382.91
Total Points: 20,542.86

Fury will lose against Joshua if he attempts to in-fight. The best he can do to get a win is to box.
Oshio is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends