Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jarrell Miller vs. Deontay Wilder, who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jarrell Miller vs. Deontay Wilder, who wins?

Who you got? Big Baby is a 300 lb tank, and Wilder falls apart when backed up. Let's assume Wilder doesn't wear a heavy suit in this ring walk.
    Miller
    15.79%
    Wilder
    84.21%
    Draw
    0.00%

Wilder. Miller is too slow

Comment

Assuming Miller is the same fighter not provided out he dont really have pop to him at 300 pounds and as the poster above said he's molasses kind of slow

Comment

Wilder catches him and thats all she wrote. Don't let the Fury lost think dude aint dangerous, Fury taller and most skilled guy at HW

Comment

Wilder sparks the son of Fat Albert

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
            Wilder catches him and thats all she wrote. Don't let the Fury lost think dude aint dangerous, Fury taller and most skilled guy at HW
            Lmao. Yeah. Now all the sudden everyone is slipping punches.

They are tainting furys win

Comment

I leaned Wilder. But only because you clarified regarding the suit.

Comment

Wilder has knocked plenty of slow fat guys out. You need a lot more than bulk to beat him.

Comment

The question is how will Big Baby do without the extra

Comment

Wilder would catch Miller like he did Ortiz just much sooner. I think Wilder would have to land a few clean shots though before Miller goes down. I can foresee miller getting brave thinking he can KO wilder after eating a couple before the big 1 lands.

Comment

Working...
                    X