Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 02-23-2020, 05:07 PM #21
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2646 Post(s)
PunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,520.37
Total Points: 44,598.39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatabanya
Martin, unfortunately, isn't going anywhere.
If he's deluding himself into getting to the top again, he might be in for a very rude awakening sooner than later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by millcitymauler View Post
FFS the guy just scored a heavyweight KO and he's trying to make a living and feed his family. Why do you have to be such a know-it-all azz. Oh, I know - 'cus you've never laced em up in your life. Punk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatabanya View Post
I appreciate Martin as a human being, but he's a B-level fighter. Of course he's better than yours truly on that ring. Does this mean that he will defeat A-level heavies? No, for me. You think I should not say this? Who gives a fck.

BTW, that "feed his family" bullsht has become the commonplace in vogue in boxing. Change your tune, man - that one is worn out by now.
Pompous ignorant posers like Tatabanya will always blabber the same boring mindless b.s. They'll never change. Only THEY are right in their tiny feeble minds. I call 'em the no hopers fans.

REALITY: Martin beats most of the HW pile right now. I think he could top Kownacki in a rematch, and do very well vs Ortiz, Kossobutskiy, Ruiz, Pulev, Dubois, Hunter, Joyce, Chisora, Parker etc. The ones he would likely have big problems with would be Usyk, Fury, Joshua.

Martin isn't a bum by any stretch. The only ones saying that are the casuals who only remember the Joshua fight. That's the long and short of it. It would be different if he'd had mostly losses since Joshua, and shown no improvement. That simply isn't the case.
PunchyPotorff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 05:08 PM #22
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1940 Post(s)
Vinnykin has a reputation beyond reputeVinnykin has a reputation beyond reputeVinnykin has a reputation beyond reputeVinnykin has a reputation beyond reputeVinnykin has a reputation beyond reputeVinnykin has a reputation beyond reputeVinnykin has a reputation beyond reputeVinnykin has a reputation beyond reputeVinnykin has a reputation beyond reputeVinnykin has a reputation beyond reputeVinnykin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,155.62
Total Points: 26,595.76
tosser - Weltschmerz here you go - Weltschmerz should soothe you - Weltschmerz I can't stand these casuals that are homo 4 hearn - !a! keep up the good posts - !a! 
great posts - !a! great posts - !a! 

Test........ test......

test test test.
Vinnykin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 05:13 PM #23
Undisputed Champion

Vinnykin has a reputation beyond reputeVinnykin has a reputation beyond reputeVinnykin has a reputation beyond reputeVinnykin has a reputation beyond reputeVinnykin has a reputation beyond reputeVinnykin has a reputation beyond reputeVinnykin has a reputation beyond reputeVinnykin has a reputation beyond reputeVinnykin has a reputation beyond reputeVinnykin has a reputation beyond reputeVinnykin has a reputation beyond repute
tosser - Weltschmerz here you go - Weltschmerz should soothe you - Weltschmerz I can't stand these casuals that are homo 4 hearn - !a! keep up the good posts - !a! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatabanya
Martin, unfortunately, isn't going anywhere.
If he's deluding himself into getting to the top again, he might be in for a very rude awakening sooner than later.

Pompous ignorant posers like Tatabanya will always blabber the same boring mindless b.s. They'll never change. Only THEY are right in their tiny feeble minds. I call 'em the no hopers fans.

REALITY: Martin beats most of the HW pile right now. I think he could top Kownacki in a rematch, and do very well vs Ortiz, Kossobutskiy, Ruiz, Pulev, Dubois, Hunter, Joyce, Chisora, Parker etc. The ones he would likely have big problems with would be Usyk, Fury, Joshua.

Martin isn't a bum by any stretch. The only ones saying that are the casuals who only remember the Joshua fight. That's the long and short of it. It would be different if he'd had mostly losses since Joshua, and shown no improvement. That simply isn't the case.
I think Martin is a low-level bum..... Washington was a disgrace how he went down..... none of them are good and will be destroyed when they step up. Watching them box was a total disgrace and neither looked sharp, powerful or had ANY boxing skills.

Am I a casual?
Old 02-23-2020, 06:52 PM #24
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 580 Post(s)
millcitymauler has a reputation beyond reputemillcitymauler has a reputation beyond reputemillcitymauler has a reputation beyond reputemillcitymauler has a reputation beyond reputemillcitymauler has a reputation beyond reputemillcitymauler has a reputation beyond reputemillcitymauler has a reputation beyond reputemillcitymauler has a reputation beyond reputemillcitymauler has a reputation beyond reputemillcitymauler has a reputation beyond reputemillcitymauler has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,646.43
Total Points: 29,102.03
Merry Christmas - TBear 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatabanya View Post
I appreciate Martin as a human being, but he's a B-level fighter. Of course he's better than yours truly on that ring. Does this mean that he will defeat A-level heavies? No, for me. You think I should not say this? Who gives a fck.

BTW, that "feed his family" bullsht has become the commonplace in vogue in boxing. Change your tune, man - that one is worn out by now.
So any fighter who isnt beating an A level opponent is a bum and worthy of your pompous ridicule. Got it. That mentality speaks volumes of what kind of a fan you are. Mickey Ward, Emmanuel Augustus, Rocky Juarez and countless others never beat the man, but they sure as shizz werent bums. But we all know you only talk that shizz behind a keyboard, and NEVER in a gym.
millcitymauler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 07:37 PM #25
Undisputed Champion

PunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinnykin View Post
I think Martin is a low-level bum..... Washington was a disgrace how he went down..... none of them are good and will be destroyed when they step up. Watching them box was a total disgrace and neither looked sharp, powerful or had ANY boxing skills. Am I a casual?
You sound like a casual to me. So Martin didn't have ANY boxing skills, eh? Yeah, you're an ignorant casual/borderline troll. Nothing new.
Old 02-23-2020, 08:38 PM #26
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
You sound like a casual to me. So Martin didn't have ANY boxing skills, eh? Yeah, you're an ignorant casual/borderline troll. Nothing new.
Chuck Martin in with Derek Chisora and you will see how good he is at boxing.

He gets flattened in the first 2 rounds in that hypothetical. IMO
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Old 02-24-2020, 02:07 AM #27
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinnykin View Post
Chuck Martin in with Derek Chisora and you will see how good he is at boxing.

He gets flattened in the first 2 rounds in that hypothetical. IMO
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
That's right... your OPINION. I'm sure fights like that will happen for Martin, and he'll make a good account of himself. But hey, it's all good. We're just discussing our sport on here, no worries either way.
Old 02-24-2020, 03:31 AM #28
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1216 Post(s)
Tatabanya has a reputation beyond reputeTatabanya has a reputation beyond reputeTatabanya has a reputation beyond reputeTatabanya has a reputation beyond reputeTatabanya has a reputation beyond reputeTatabanya has a reputation beyond reputeTatabanya has a reputation beyond reputeTatabanya has a reputation beyond reputeTatabanya has a reputation beyond reputeTatabanya has a reputation beyond reputeTatabanya has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,638.23
Total Points: 39,453.92

Quote:

Uh-oh, PunchyPotorff calls me names, he must be really angry.

I'm sorry if my ignorance and feeble-mindedness offended you and the other kindergarten friends you need for comfort.

Reality #2. A "fan" is always biased one way or another. Unfortunately I'm just a boxing student and, especially, a detached observer. Not a "fan".

Most of the HW pile of now, as you call it, is made of B-level fighters. A lot of people think highly of someone like Kownacki or Chisora, but they're still B-level fighters. Now, if Martin can beat several or many of them, good for him. However, he went on record a few days ago for having pronounced these words:

"The best should fight the best. But undisputed world champ? He can be all that and a bag of chips until he fights me." (Source: [Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.])

Now, that's what I call self-delusion.

Conclusion: I never said that he's a bum. I wrote that he's deluding himself into being an A-level fighter, which he is not. And I thought the same before he fought Joshua.

Last edited by Tatabanya; 02-24-2020 at 05:39 AM.
Tatabanya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 03:44 AM #29
Undisputed Champion

Tatabanya has a reputation beyond reputeTatabanya has a reputation beyond reputeTatabanya has a reputation beyond reputeTatabanya has a reputation beyond reputeTatabanya has a reputation beyond reputeTatabanya has a reputation beyond reputeTatabanya has a reputation beyond reputeTatabanya has a reputation beyond reputeTatabanya has a reputation beyond reputeTatabanya has a reputation beyond reputeTatabanya has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by millcitymauler View Post
So any fighter who isn’t beating an A level opponent is a bum and worthy of your pompous ridicule. Got it. That mentality speaks volumes of what kind of a “fan” you are. Mickey Ward, Emmanuel Augustus, Rocky Juarez and countless others never beat the man, but they sure as shizz weren’t bums. But we all know you only talk that shizz behind a keyboard, and NEVER in a gym.
You do love your commonplaces, I see. Feed the family, you never laced 'em up, keyboard warrior, blah, blah, blah, yawn.

So, according to you, someone who attends a boxing gym for a couple of years knows more about boxing history than, say, Bert Randolph Sugar or Thomas Hauser? That "speaks volumes" about your depth of analysis.

But, most important, who the fck has ever told that Martin, or the fighters you just mentioned, are "bums"? B-level fighter doesn't translate into "bum", unless someone like you guys maliciously connects the two terms when someone else expresses an opinion.

Therefore, read what I actually posted in the beginning after removing the ham of bias from your eyes. Then take a look at what I wrote above to your thumb-sucking friend PunchyPotorff.

Last edited by Tatabanya; 02-24-2020 at 05:30 AM.
Old 02-24-2020, 05:06 AM #30
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
That's right... your OPINION. I'm sure fights like that will happen for Martin, and he'll make a good account of himself. But hey, it's all good. We're just discussing our sport on here, no worries either way.
You are not "discussing our sport on here". You're just trying to bully the ones who have a different opinion from yours. And, based on what you're showing in this thread, have rather weak arguments to impart your boxing wisdom upon others.

Last edited by Tatabanya; 02-24-2020 at 05:24 AM.

Share This With Friends