Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 02-23-2020, 05:04 PM #21
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 9226 Post(s)
Mammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 196,560.33
Total Points: 280,080.72
shut the fook up - Boxing Goat Should be a great fight... - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by larryx... View Post
name names, who went away?
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Board will be trash for a few more days though.....
Mammoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 05:06 PM #22
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 904 Post(s)
Tyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond reputeTyistall has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,582.26
Total Points: 35,566.12
You've earnt this. You're a moron. - __________ You are a matchroom troll - __________ No one cares for DAZN and Eddie's US stable is a joke. Jessie Vargas LMAO - __________ Matchroom dummy. Eddie's personal troll. - __________ 

The funny thing is, I think I can take all these idiotic Wilder fans off my ignore list now because they are quiet as churchmice now hahahahahahaha. No more debating with them, Wilder finally fought someone decent and got destroyed hahahahaahah. Just like I have been saying he would all along.
Tyistall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 05:07 PM #23
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2398 Post(s)
Outwest Exp 355 has a reputation beyond reputeOutwest Exp 355 has a reputation beyond reputeOutwest Exp 355 has a reputation beyond reputeOutwest Exp 355 has a reputation beyond reputeOutwest Exp 355 has a reputation beyond reputeOutwest Exp 355 has a reputation beyond reputeOutwest Exp 355 has a reputation beyond reputeOutwest Exp 355 has a reputation beyond reputeOutwest Exp 355 has a reputation beyond reputeOutwest Exp 355 has a reputation beyond reputeOutwest Exp 355 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 24.95
Total Points: 32,066.32
I put you on ignore because you're floyd dlckrider you pu55y a55 biatch.  I don't want a grown man who idolises another man in my threads.  I'm going to be away for a few days so give this to your mom and tell her I said to think of me when she uses - apples 

Iím still a Wilder fan but to be honest I really enjoyed the fight. Even though I was rooting for Wilder I was really impressed with the way Fury fought. I enjoyed the action compared to the first fight, which at times was boring. Even though Wilder had more success in the first fight.
Outwest Exp 355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 05:07 PM #24
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2761 Post(s)
Lopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,512.81
Total Points: 94,343.89
No Message - Snoop Frog 

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisJS View Post
Who is still a fan?

Why are you quiet? The most defensive and sensitive and active fanbase and boxing have gone away. Why?
The fact that they are quiet shows they aren't the most sensitive and defensive fan base. That award goes to AJ fanatics hands down. You cant criticise that man AT ALL without receiving death threats. You see how excited they are that wilder is no longer a potential at the moment.

They are wishing wilding is damaged and never fights again.
Lmao.
Wilders power was giving an entire nation nightmares
Lopez_Boxing is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 05:07 PM #25
Contender

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
493dart is a splendid one to behold493dart is a splendid one to behold493dart is a splendid one to behold493dart is a splendid one to behold493dart is a splendid one to behold493dart is a splendid one to behold493dart is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 1,296.09
Total Points: 10,022.36

Did anyone notice...the post fight interview....wilder kept saying " No excuses " .....but i counted at least 3 he snuck in there...

493dart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 05:08 PM #26
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2761 Post(s)
Lopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond reputeLopez_Boxing has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 94,343.89
No Message - Snoop Frog 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyistall View Post
The funny thing is, I think I can take all these idiotic Wilder fans off my ignore list now because they are quiet as churchmice now hahahahahahaha. No more debating with them, Wilder finally fought someone decent and got destroyed hahahahaahah. Just like I have been saying he would all along.
AJ didn't have to fight someone decent to get destroyed. Lmao
Lopez_Boxing is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 05:13 PM #27
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6146 Post(s)
champion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 148,783,738.02
Total Points: 148,959,046.51
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisJS View Post
Who is still a fan?

Why are you quiet? The most defensive and sensitive and active fanbase and boxing have gone away. Why?
Yeah, you know me. I'm here. Listen up man! I don't run from nothing! I've been clowning you all day anyhow.

I am glad to know that you've finally decided to crawl out from under that rock you've been hiding for months after hearing about Wilder's TKO lost to Fury. I am happy to know that you haters are having your fun with it now. However it won't last for long.

Remember there's always sunshine after rain. Wilder will be back stronger than ever. Fury didn't break his spirit at all. Wilder ate everything he threw at him and he still finished the fight on his feet.

However, I do have but one regret about the fight though and is that Wilder didn't elbow that son of a bitch in the eye to cause a cut or bite his nose off for fighting dirty.
champion4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 05:14 PM #28
Mayweather F.O.T.D

Quoted: 27007 Post(s)
larryx... has a reputation beyond reputelarryx... has a reputation beyond reputelarryx... has a reputation beyond reputelarryx... has a reputation beyond reputelarryx... has a reputation beyond reputelarryx... has a reputation beyond reputelarryx... has a reputation beyond reputelarryx... has a reputation beyond reputelarryx... has a reputation beyond reputelarryx... has a reputation beyond reputelarryx... has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,695,020.30
Total Points: 1,739,546.37
............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy .................... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy 
.................... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy 
............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy .................... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy 
............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy Suck it - lfc19titles A truce - lfc19titles A truce - lfc19titles 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - sugarsmosley Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - TBear 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - TBear Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Scott-Weiland 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Gay and Lesbian Pride - jas Gay and Lesbian Pride - jas Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - MELLY-MEL... 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - lfc19titles AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - lfc19titles Gay and Lesbian Pride - lfc19titles Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mammoth View Post

thats the usual...no issue with me...gotta take it as well as you give it
larryx... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 05:15 PM #29
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2235 Post(s)
Marchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 97,332.26
Rocky Marciano ATG fighter - Freedom. Thanks for thanking me! - Terry A The Bronze Bomber's year 2020 - Champ Wilder Let's go champ! - HeadBodyBodyBody 

Quote:
Originally Posted by juggernaut666 View Post
You're the face of a Wilder fan, clueless , stupid and usually off point to whatever you are trying to explain which needs a real communicator bc no one understands your posts ...you're just plain dumb.

Three things:

1.) I am the face, so why the **** does this thread exist? I had already made a thread inviting you ****s.

2.) If you struggle to understand anything it's you who is dumb. It's not the mentally handicapped who build communicative bridges, it's the normals. It is not up to the student to explain to the master. It is not up to a monkey to teach a man sign language. If you're lost and I follow that's our juxtaposition you goddamn moron. How many times you gonna call yourself a stupid ***** while being so goddamn dumb as **** you don't even realize you just called yourself a stupid *****?

3.) You can hide from everyone else but I am the man who invented the product let alone did the research and banked off the demographic. You are a transexual. You'd be much happier if you bought yourself them **** you been thinking about. I don't recommend hormones though.....you don't need them you emotional little *****.
Marchegiano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 05:16 PM #30
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6684 Post(s)
juggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,446.40
Total Points: 83,160.20
Wlad is going to rip Fury and Fury's ego apart - Krusher P4P #1 For your tears :) - motivational Dunce - denium Dunce - denium Dunce - denium 
Bellend - denium Bellend - denium something to suck and bounce on - HughJass No Message - anthonydavid11 gAy J LOL - ^lll 
Send a message via AIM to juggernaut666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mammoth View Post

Mammoth IDIOT ,and SUCKER BOY Larry are part of that poison ,two fools who would and WILL get smashed when I see one of the two losers . lol
juggernaut666 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends