Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 02-22-2020, 11:01 AM #31
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6159 Post(s)
champion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 150,275,295.00
Total Points: 150,451,211.16
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
Now with Wilder coming in heavier I think instead of 10, Fury forces the stoppage in the 11th due to a combination of punishment, pushing the pace, using his size, and the extra weight Wilder is carrying!

Wilder is not used to fighting at a high pace and Fury will dictate it and make it a war to see whoís got more minerals and more in the tank!
Never! I don't see it happening. If anything Wilder stops Fury before the 11th round. Remember that Wilder is not a child. He is a 34 year old grown ass man and he weighs like one too. 231 lbs is a very good weight for him at this time.

Fury seems to be a bit too overconfident for this rematch to me and is badly underestimating Deontay Wilder by coming in at 273 lbs. There's no way he will have the same type of speed, mobility, stamina or power that he never had against Wilder in their first bout.

On the other hand, this is closer to Wilder's natural fighting weight. He weighed 229 and 228 lbs against Spzilka and Molina and he was a lot stronger with a lot more stamina in the late and championship rounds back then as well.

The last fight with Fury he over trained and came in too light at 212 lbs and 209 lbs on fight night. Also, by the late rounds he appeared to be much weaker and more fatigued than the much heavier 256 1/2 Lbs Tyson Fury too.
champion4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 01:01 PM #32
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3629 Post(s)
Boxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 134,650.63

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofaclown View Post
I actually think if Fury stops him, itíd be in the first half of the fight. If thatís his true intent. If it was a late stoppage win for Fury, i think itís more a case of Wilderís corner stopping the fight if heís way down and taking punishment.

If the fight is still going at the 11th, itís more probable that Fury is boxing his way to victory and not putting it on Wilder.

Who knows though.
Kind of how I see it...if Fury puts him out...I think it will be because he has a good gameplan and can put it on Wilder early and then puts him out around round 6...who knows though...should be a good one!
Boxing_1013 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 01:14 PM #33
Amateur

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Smyte is on a distinguished road
Total Points: 2,292.22

Based on the performance of Wilder and Fury in their last fight and the two interim fights they had before the rematch, it seems more likely than not that Wilder will knock Fury out.

That said, I still hope to see the top rope flying elbow kick.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Smyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 01:23 PM #34
Contender

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Pretty Toy is infamous around these partsPretty Toy is infamous around these partsPretty Toy is infamous around these partsPretty Toy is infamous around these partsPretty Toy is infamous around these partsPretty Toy is infamous around these partsPretty Toy is infamous around these partsPretty Toy is infamous around these partsPretty Toy is infamous around these partsPretty Toy is infamous around these partsPretty Toy is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,020.15
Total Points: 6,526.26

Deontay will KO Fury inside 5 rounds. This be the truth.
Pretty Toy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 01:48 PM #35
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2293 Post(s)
4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,679.85
Total Points: 63,948.49

I got Wilder by stoppage in the 10th but getting through the first 9 is no sure thing. If Fury can put together a series of clean punches with nothing coming back, maybe we don't see the 10th.

Fury has a lot more tools but Wilder can do almost nothing for 90% of the fight and still win. Fury cannot afford to coast for even 1 round.
4truth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 01:52 PM #36
Psalm 23:1

Quoted: 2317 Post(s)
Champ Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeChamp Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeChamp Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeChamp Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeChamp Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeChamp Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeChamp Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeChamp Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeChamp Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeChamp Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeChamp Wilder has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 662.64
Total Points: 1,564.12
enjoy the fight - -jose- good time - R-U-S 2016: the year of the Bronze Bomber - Thurman Happy Holidays! - MDPopescu Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
:beerchug: - -jose- Cheers man! - Beercules Next Stop H.O.F - 1hourRun in the trunk you go! - SugarKaineHook Cheers brother! - Redd Foxx 
It's on me... - Superbee Slavic Power - Weltschmerz No Message - #feelthebern Best wishes. - 1hourRun To AJ from Wilder... a Big Right Hand! - Deontay Wilder 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - King Krusher Childhood Cancer - King Krusher Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - King Krusher Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - 1hourRun 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4truth View Post
I got Wilder by stoppage in the 10th but getting through the first 9 is no sure thing. If Fury can put together a series of clean punches with nothing coming back, maybe we don't see the 10th.

Fury has a lot more tools but Wilder can do almost nothing for 90% of the fight and still win. Fury cannot afford to coast for even 1 round.
Wilder is gonna catch him mid-rounds..
Champ Wilder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 03:53 PM #37
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 954 Post(s)
TheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond reputeTheMyspaceDayz has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 20,301.50
Total Points: 30,371.43

I’m going with Fury in the middle rounds for sure. I don’t see him going in and out, toying with the idea of being aggressive. That’s when he would get caught by Cunningham and that’s when Wilder catches his opponents. He’s either all the way inside or all straight up boxing. The extra weight and new trainer suggests he’s going inside.

Fury busts him up and survives a scare to get him out of there around the 4th.
TheMyspaceDayz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 04:25 PM #38
Contender

Quoted: 161 Post(s)
Beterbiev#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBeterbiev#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBeterbiev#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBeterbiev#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBeterbiev#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBeterbiev#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBeterbiev#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBeterbiev#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBeterbiev#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBeterbiev#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBeterbiev#1 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 12,863.79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
Now with Wilder coming in heavier I think instead of 10, Fury forces the stoppage in the 11th due to a combination of punishment, pushing the pace, using his size, and the extra weight Wilder is carrying!

Wilder is not used to fighting at a high pace and Fury will dictate it and make it a war to see whoís got more minerals and more in the tank!
Wait didn't you say wilder will win previously?
Beterbiev#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 04:32 PM #39
Contender

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
MrBillion will become famous soon enough
Total Points: 5,264.36

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLASTER1 View Post
How do you know Wilder prepared for a mover?
Uhhh did you watch his training??!! That's why he trained for the jab as his coach said ...To keep Fury from moving as much...
MrBillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 09:37 PM #40
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2956 Post(s)
Squ□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,646.67
Total Points: 64,098.68
Golden goose Gennady be some funny shyt huh lmao - Scott. Weiland LMFAO - Scott. Weiland Great posting sir. - anthonydavid11 That was too funny - Nomadic GREAT poster! Always logical and on point! - JK1700 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beterbiev#1 View Post
Wait didn't you say wilder will win previously?
Yes I did but after seeing how motivated and focused Fury is, I changed my mind!

Fury being motivated and focused is a dangerous X factor in this fight not to mention he has more dimensions to his game than Wilder does!
Squ□redCircle34 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
wilder fury 2 boxing