Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 02-21-2020, 09:46 PM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3629 Post(s)
Boxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 134,619.58

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLASTER1 View Post
Lol. So which is it Wilder by knock out or Fury by knockout.
I might be reading it wrong but it reads like you definitely covered both bases.😃
Lol well I said I was when I mentioned the Wilder prediction...and then I am with the Fury comment.

But yeah not really confident by any means about the outcome...for some reason I think Fury gets a KO...but would say my prediction is like 35% Fury KO...33% Wilder KO...and and then the rest split between Fury decision and a draw.
Boxing_1013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 09:49 PM #12
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1097 Post(s)
Joe Beamish has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Beamish has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Beamish has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Beamish has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Beamish has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Beamish has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Beamish has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Beamish has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Beamish has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Beamish has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Beamish has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,566.55
Total Points: 29,816.16
Great Andy Kaufman Avi, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Wilder all the way.
Joe Beamish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 09:51 PM #13
LEGENDARY

Quoted: 383 Post(s)
ELPacman has a reputation beyond reputeELPacman has a reputation beyond reputeELPacman has a reputation beyond reputeELPacman has a reputation beyond reputeELPacman has a reputation beyond reputeELPacman has a reputation beyond reputeELPacman has a reputation beyond reputeELPacman has a reputation beyond reputeELPacman has a reputation beyond reputeELPacman has a reputation beyond reputeELPacman has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,453.63
Total Points: 24,460.65
please vote richloc for mod in 2008 - Left Hook Tua manny money pacquiao - Tha_Greatest money pakyow - sugarsmosley 
Send a message via AIM to ELPacman Send a message via MSN to ELPacman

Fury coming in heavier might just mean he thinks he can bully Wilder this time. Let's see what the right hand says of Wilder.
ELPacman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 09:53 PM #14
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3793 Post(s)
BLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 199,943.13
Total Points: 224,927.87
Thanks, bruh! Here's you a brew! - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony The real king of the Dome - Bobby Deez Always fun posting with you, man! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - lfc19titles Gay and Lesbian Pride - BLASTER1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
Lol well I said I was when I mentioned the Wilder prediction...and then I am with the Fury comment.

But yeah not really confident by any means about the outcome...for some reason I think Fury gets a KO...but would say my prediction is like 35% Fury KO...33% Wilder KO...and and then the rest split between Fury decision and a draw.
Did you notice Furys fat rolls when taking off his jumper for the weigh in?
Their is a reason he didn't take of his shirt. Lol.
BLASTER1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 09:53 PM #15
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1015 Post(s)
Toffee has a brilliant futureToffee has a brilliant futureToffee has a brilliant futureToffee has a brilliant futureToffee has a brilliant futureToffee has a brilliant futureToffee has a brilliant futureToffee has a brilliant futureToffee has a brilliant futureToffee has a brilliant futureToffee has a brilliant future
Bank: 1,558.76
Total Points: 47,437.08
I must defend Eddie LMAO - "red This is Eddie Hearns cock. You love it you slag. - "red 

Quote:
Originally Posted by boliodogs View Post
Fury fought two guys nobody ever heard od since the first fight while Wilder fought two better opponents. Maybe that doesn't matter.
This idea that Fury lifts his game with better opponents is right, but only to some extent.

Boxing at D Grade and then stepping up matters. Wilder has been training for guys he should genuinely fear. It does matter.

I had Fury before the first fight. I had Fury winning the first fight. And I'm on Wilder this time.

Though the weight has me thinking.
Toffee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 09:58 PM #16
Undisputed Champion

Boxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing_1013 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Did you notice Furys fat rolls when taking off his jumper for the weigh in?
Their is a reason he didn't take of his shirt. Lol.
I kind of did yeah...his stomach looked a bit big under the shirt...I only watched the presser in passing to be honest.

I can't imagine that he would come in to this fight in anything other than his best condition...both because of the moment and also due to self-preservation with facing a big puncher.

But even if he is in shape, it may not be enough...if I have to make a pick I will say Fury by KO in about the 6th-8th round...but have no great deal of confidence in that pick.
Old 02-21-2020, 10:06 PM #17
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3793 Post(s)
BLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 199,943.13
Total Points: 224,927.87
Thanks, bruh! Here's you a brew! - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony The real king of the Dome - Bobby Deez Always fun posting with you, man! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - lfc19titles Gay and Lesbian Pride - BLASTER1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
I kind of did yeah...his stomach looked a bit big under the shirt...I only watched the presser in passing to be honest.

I can't imagine that he would come in to this fight in anything other than his best condition...both because of the moment and also due to self-preservation with facing a big puncher.

But even if he is in shape, it may not be enough...if I have to make a pick I will say Fury by KO in about the 6th-8th round...but have no great deal of confidence in that pick.
When Fury first takes of his jumper his tank top lifts up showing his rolls but it is what it is I suppose.
It's not like he's done an Andy Ruiz and not trained.
I have no dog in the fight but I'm leaning towards Wilder K/O EARLY.

BTW-i believe your one of the best fight scorers on this sight and I agree with most of your cards.
I had GGG/CANELO 2 a draw though.
BLASTER1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 10:14 PM #18
Latin From Manhattan

Quoted: 1280 Post(s)
CubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 74,327.56
Total Points: 79,612.35
victory is sweet , rigotard and proud!! - HUGH JASS Rigonation badge of honor! - dan_cov Have a beer to celebrate! - dan_cov Le ganamos! - Matty Ice We Finally Here, this is our moment!!! - Cubanborn87 
how Fredie Mercury would say...We are the champions..we are the champion...of the world.. - *ANGRY CUBAN* Voice of reason - P4P poster. ATG, NSB HoF. - damit305 Happy New Year CubanGuyNYC - TBear Thanks bro, Happy New Years! All the best for 2014. - dan_cov Great BoxingScene poster and top guy - a beer for my Cuban brethren! - PainfromUkraine 
true top notch poster - sugarsmosley intelligent poster, here's a sandwich to munch into - jas good lookin' out! - lefthook2daliva For the old drag queen. - Jalisciense909 Sour grapes, drag queen. - Jalisciense909 
Here you go man .. Always thought u represent us very well . I once referred to u as our " diplomatic ambassador " on here.  I think it suits u well !!!!! - Respect Power NSB Book of Wisdom - damit305 Happy Holidays! - MDPopescu No Message - stephenmc Cheers, brother! - anthonydavid11 

Tough fight to call, which is why itís so interesting, but Iím saying Fury takes it this time.
CubanGuyNYC is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 10:22 PM #19
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
When Fury first takes of his jumper his tank top lifts up showing his rolls but it is what it is I suppose.
It's not like he's done an Andy Ruiz and not trained.
I have no dog in the fight but I'm leaning towards Wilder K/O EARLY.

BTW-i believe your one of the best fight scorers on this sight and I agree with most of your cards.
I had GGG/CANELO 2 a draw though.
Thank you man I sincerely appreciate that...I just try to call it like I see it, that's all we can do...I have no real dog in this fight either and am looking forward to it.

Will look forward to seeing your thoughts about it afterwards as well.

Share This With Friends