Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd's Illegal IV; A Prefight Ritual Or A One-Time Thing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
    He got caught with a needle sticking in his arm.
    You're lying. Nobody "caught" Floyd doing anything. He told USADA he was sick. He called a paramedic with USADA there to witness. He told USADA he'd be filing a therapeutic use exemption. He rehydrated via IV with USADA there to witness.

He filed a therapeutic use exemption. An independent panel of doctors and experts, who aren't told who the athlete is, examined all of the evidence and medical information and concluded the IV was an appropriate treatment and a legitimate therapeutic use.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
      Point is he was a professional boxer as a teenager..... and didnt start out as a champion.

Can't deny that.
      Unless there's a record of Pac failing a drug test, I think he means recreational drugs.
      I'd say most teenage fighters use some form of recreational drug.
      BTW;what's this have to do with Floyd's IV, the night before his biggest fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by ruedboy View Post
        Unless there's a record of Pac failing a drug test, I think he means recreational drugs.
        I'd say most teenage fighters use some form of recreational drug.
        BTW;what's this have to do with Floyd's IV, the night before his biggest fight?
        "I think what he means"? lol. WTF?

Meth is considered a PED as per WADA.

You're the one who brought the defemation lawsuit into the thread as proof....now you don't want to talk about it?

2010 Manny "I don't know what a ped looks like" Pacquiao.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          Manny and lance won a lot. In the end they both paid a heavy price for cheating. Manny didn’t beat Floyd. Lance got caught.

It’s really simple, if Manny fans want to accuse jmm and Floyd of ped use then the rest of us can accuse manny of ped use.

I’m fine either way. Either we give credit to the winners or we denigrate success by smearing.

I’ll let you manny fans decide how it’s gonna be.
          So you just admitted that’s the only reason you are accusing Pacquiao of PED use, because Mayweather is being accused, even for good reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
            BS it was always common practice to use IVs making weight loads of fighters and UFC guys would be over dry and need IV fluids, it is for dehydration thats its purpose and the amount Floyd took was less than you would give a Greyhound, dont talk about what you dont know or assume to be true.
            If you need fluids just for dehydration, you can just drink. Was Mayweather so dehydrated he couldn’t drink? Was he vomiting? That is what is BS. You are the one who doesn’t know what you are talking about.

Comment

Working...
            X