Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 02-13-2020, 03:50 PM #11
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 21269 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,614.14
Total Points: 222,435.34
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by icha View Post
oscar is using murata and smith to negotiate with BJS... a way of saying, look those guys didnt get the fight cuz asking too much... it would have been really dumb to make public a 10 or 12 mil offer when they were trying to negotiate a 5.5 mil payday with dervy or a similar amount with kova, kova could have asked for more than that...
even today he wouldnt make the financial details public cuz other fighters will try to ask for similar money, same thing happened with jacobs...
Ok. He is using Murata and Smith to negotiate with BJS. When you say same thing happened with Jacobs-are you suggesting he used the (alleged) Charlo offer to force Jacobs into signing a deal at a lower price point than what he wanted?
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 03:55 PM #12
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3670 Post(s)
icha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,630.32
Total Points: 69,904.97
WAR Canelo - Booty Dew WarNelo - Dinamita 03 yo invito!! - KO MX Thanks for sharing...ESPN Deportes article - -jose- Lara fans got owned lol - Bardock 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
Ok. He is using Murata and Smith to negotiate with BJS. When you say same thing happened with Jacobs-are you suggesting he used the (alleged) Charlo offer to force Jacobs into signing a deal at a lower price point than what he wanted?
when the amount for the jacobs purse was made public almost every fighter was starting to ask for huge money, it made things complicated for canelo this past september to a point they couldnt get a rival, such a big amount shouldnt be made public cuz it complicates things when trying to deal with other fighters... oscar learned his lesson from the jacobs fight...
icha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 03:59 PM #13
Enemy of the State

The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
when the amount for the jacobs purse was made public almost every fighter was starting to ask for huge money, it made things complicated for canelo this past september to a point they couldnt get a rival, such a big amount shouldnt be made public cuz it complicates things when trying to deal with other fighters... oscar learned his lesson from the jacobs fight...
I can understand your point It just doesn't make sense that ODH waited a year to announce the Charlo thing, and only when he announced to the media that GBO was in talks with Murata for a fight.

When all these previous fights fell through ODH went right to the media immediately with the info. yet with Charlo he didn't?

It all just doesn't make sense.

I will say your point about the mando split is plausible because I definitely would try to win the purse bid if I were Charlo.
Old 02-13-2020, 04:02 PM #14
Undisputed Champion

icha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond repute
WAR Canelo - Booty Dew WarNelo - Dinamita 03 yo invito!! - KO MX Thanks for sharing...ESPN Deportes article - -jose- Lara fans got owned lol - Bardock 

Quote:
I can understand your point It just doesn't make sense that ODH waited a year to announce the Charlo thing, and only when he announced to the media that GBO was in talks with Murata for a fight.

When all these previous fights fell through ODH went right to the media immediately with the info. yet with Charlo he didn't?

It all just doesn't make sense.

I will say your point about the mando split is plausible because I definitely would try to win the purse bid if I were Charlo.
last year oscar failed to make three fights for september, kova, serg and charlo, that even caused him problems with his boss canelo, i dont think he was on a situation where going to the media and bragging on how he couldnt finalize another deal... he already had his hand fulls with the backlash after not getting a fight for canelo on september...
Old 02-13-2020, 04:07 PM #15
Contender

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
patron will become famous soon enoughpatron will become famous soon enough
Bank: 1,309.08
Total Points: 10,366.64

I think Canelo fights BJS and goes southpaw for that fight! Let’s do this!
patron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 04:12 PM #16
Enemy of the State

Quote:
last year oscar failed to make three fights for september, kova, serg and charlo, that even caused him problems with his boss canelo, i dont think he was on a situation where going to the media and bragging on how he couldnt finalize another deal... he already had his hand fulls with the backlash after not getting a fight for canelo on september...
I get this. My point is with Kov, Deverychenko, Murata and Smith as soon as things fell through, ODH went to the media to inform us. Only time he didn't was the alleged Charlo offer that was supposedly turned down, and he waited a year to tell us, only when the Murata talks were announced.

I don't think this can just be overlooked or minimized.
Old 02-13-2020, 04:20 PM #17
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
I get this. My point is with Kov, Deverychenko, Murata and Smith as soon as things fell through, ODH went to the media to inform us. Only time he didn't was the alleged Charlo offer that was supposedly turned down, and he waited a year to tell us, only when the Murata talks were announced.

I don't think this can just be overlooked or minimized.
i guess i just have to agree to disagree then... i think your question is valid, but i also think oscar had his hands full to deal with the charlo situation too... too many failed deals and his boss was pissed...
Old 02-13-2020, 04:27 PM #18
Ignore List Champion

Quoted: 21972 Post(s)
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,129,530.40
Total Points: 1,144,963.82
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas sensible, reasonable poster. 5 star - jazluvr 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder you are one cool dude - Dean_Razorback 

I'd assume Callum would jump at a nice payday. Surprised by this news assuming it's legit. Maybe it wasn't such a good deal or the details made it less of a good deal. Still would assume the demands would be low enough for Callum that a deal would be doable but maybe not idk.
Eff Pandas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 04:38 PM #19
God of Thunder and R n' R

Quoted: 5446 Post(s)
Dean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,730.88
Total Points: 76,664.71
Enjoy Man - mathed funny chavez jr pic thread - jas ole ole ole ole chino chino - punchr Good video about Maidana. Campana campana Chino Maidana. - punchr Thank you very much for finding that song. Una cerveza fria para ti. - punchr 
Happy Holidays! - MDPopescu Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Thanks for G Karma m8... Have a beer on me - Steve plunger Because cake :beerchug: - Mighty_Windir Dat Ward cat.  LOL - anthonydavid11 
Greens - Turd Best Ever Greens - Turd Best Ever Greens - Turd Best Ever Damn good post and I think it's true.  LOL - Tony Trick-Pony 
Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eff Pandas View Post
I'd assume Callum would jump at a nice payday. Surprised by this news assuming it's legit. Maybe it wasn't such a good deal or the details made it less of a good deal. Still would assume the demands would be low enough for Callum that a deal would be doable but maybe not idk.
on twitter some people are saying that this has rehydration clause written all over it

Last edited by Dean_Razorback; 02-13-2020 at 04:54 PM.
Dean_Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 04:38 PM #20
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 8209 Post(s)
boliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 127,295.91
Total Points: 212,322.28
For spreading some interesting dog (+ boxing) knowledge ;) - PainfromUkraine war canelo!! - KO MX consistent levelheaded objectivity - lefthook2daliva Keep terminating retards! - Krusher P4P #1 Good poster - -Weltschmerz- 
Good poster - MDPopescu Cheers to a good poster! - King Krusher Great Post! Ward fans are cheater fans. - anthonydavid11 Very good poster! - JK1700 Great post, man! Killing it! - anthonydavid11 
No Message - MinuteMaid5 

Anybody who doesn't know by now that Oscar is a proven liar has not been paying attention to him. All offers to fight come with an amount the boxer will be payed but Oscar never says how much money he offered either Jermall or now Callum Smith in these so called offers. When Arum makes an offer to a boxer he says publicly, loud and clear how much money he is offering that boxer. That way the media and the fans can decide for themselves if the offer is a good one. Oscar could do the same but he is a devious BS artist. I said all along that Canelo would most likely fight Saunders next. When Oscar is finished telling us every other top guy turned down his offers to fight Canelo we will get the Sanders fight in Vegas. Time will tell.
boliodogs is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends