Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 02-13-2020, 10:09 AM #21
Greatness!!

Quoted: 3082 Post(s)
megas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,598.12
Total Points: 48,195.32
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Thanks for the link - hectari good post! - -jose- No Message - -jose- f*ck racism, cheers! - ,GGG 
That is a good find The Manipulated Mang - hectari 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Deez View Post
She's not a gold digger because he has no gold. She's a cam girl that uses this relationship to get her cam stuff out there and up her value. They've made the rounds on many podcasts. She's dated a bunch of former child stars.
He's worth more than a mil and have businesses. Many of these women don't care how much you have, only that you plan to spend all you have on them.
megas30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 10:29 AM #22
Banned

Quoted: 4263 Post(s)
IceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,970.54
Total Points: 158,418.95

gold digger.
IceTrayDaGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 11:15 PM #23
Poon Slayer

Quoted: 2730 Post(s)
Bobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 266,327.30
Total Points: 323,207.99
I was born in India u stupid faggot, but I grew up in NY.  I have brown skin, AND I AM HINDU!  U stupid faggot.  My wife is Filipina and my brother in law is half black.  Get used to it. - HAMMER77777 I was born in India u stupid faggot, but I grew up in NY.  I have brown skin, AND I AM HINDU!  U stupid faggot.  My wife is Filipina and my brother in law is half black.  Get used to it. - HAMMER77777 I was born in India u stupid faggot, but I grew up in NY.  I have brown skin, AND I AM HINDU!  U stupid faggot.  My wife is Filipina and my brother in law is half black.  Get used to it. - HAMMER77777 I was born in India u stupid faggot, but I grew up in NY.  I have brown skin, AND I AM HINDU!  U stupid faggot.  My wife is Filipina and my brother in law is half black.  Get used to it. - HAMMER77777 Here, go fuck yourself faggot. - HAMMER77777 
Youre nothing but a troll and I ain't letting u get away with it.   U about to be banned. - HAMMER77777 I'm going to have u banned for personal attacks.  Permanently.  Idiot - HAMMER77777 Suck on this. - HAMMER77777 Cheers bro - anthonydavid11 Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Happy New Years Bro! - Teetotaler Happy 2018, Bobby! - anthonydavid11 Eat well, brotha! - Tony Trick-Pony Them dollas, cuh - Tony Trick-Pony Dat fat fvck be trippin, doe - Tony Trick-Pony 
LOL - Tony Trick-Pony Respek, Deezel... - Tony Trick-Pony Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers bruh - denium Keep making those trolls cry - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by megas30 View Post
He's worth more than a mil and have businesses. Many of these women don't care how much you have, only that you plan to spend all you have on them.
He makes his living going to geek conventions and signing autographs. I doubt he makes much doing that. Infact being with her has probably upped his value with all the interest they've created online. Seems the relationship beneficial to both.
Bobby Deez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2020, 11:34 AM #24
Greatness!!

Quoted: 3082 Post(s)
megas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,598.12
Total Points: 48,195.32
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Thanks for the link - hectari good post! - -jose- No Message - -jose- f*ck racism, cheers! - ,GGG 
That is a good find The Manipulated Mang - hectari 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Deez View Post
He makes his living going to geek conventions and signing autographs. I doubt he makes much doing that. Infact being with her has probably upped his value with all the interest they've created online. Seems the relationship beneficial to both.
Doesn't matter where he makes his money as long as he makes it. Google puts his net worth at 1mil. He said it himself he runs couple businesses. Again, gold diggers not only date you for money, as many are clout chasers and will come after you if it gets them in the spotlight.
megas30 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends