Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 02-10-2020, 10:27 PM #261
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 910 Post(s)
R-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond reputeR-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond reputeR-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond reputeR-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond reputeR-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond reputeR-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond reputeR-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond reputeR-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond reputeR-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond reputeR-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond reputeR-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,730.88
Total Points: 31,607.85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
More Bumlovkin excuses and apologizing. The fact of the matter is, your hero was prepared to fight lessor fighters @ 168 but needed a 164lb catchweight when Andre Ward's name was brought up. That's what I call a blatant duck. Only thing missing is the sauce.
My hero?

Lmao. Please don't clump me in with losers like yourself who need to live through other peoples accomplishments to feel good about yourselves

GGG is not my hero. Hes just a guy who boxes. That's pretty different from how you feel about Canelo isnt it? Lmfao.

All you loser Canelo fangirls are the same. If you feel threatened you cry. Same **** here. You're so stupid you cant even see it which is hilarious? Dont like something that's true? Fake news. Fake news. It's not true. LMFAO.

Did Ward refuse to fight GGG in 2013? YES fake news!

But GGG ducked Ward right?

When ward wanted the fight in 2015 and it didnt happen who did he fight? Real killers didnt he? Fake news!

But let's ask, why has have you given Canelo a pass on his last 10 fights by having weight clauses? But the ONE time GGG wants it oh, hes trash. Fake news! Canelo never drains or weight bullies anyone! Fake news!

Or even, did you forget that SOG also offered to come down to 160 for Mayweather? Why not 160 for GGG? Fake news!

Lmfao. What a ****ing loser you are.

I'll throw you a cookie.

Who did GGG duck from 2012-2016 that was 154-168?

Please answer. I cant wait to trash your response and show everyone just how stupid you are. I literally cannot wait so hurry.
R-Hand Southpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 10:29 PM #262
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 13971 Post(s)
Shadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 2,766.16
Total Points: 157,010.95
No Message - MDPopescu No Message - RapidSon good poster :) - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robi13 View Post
2nd fight

1 canelo
2 canelo
3 canelo
4 ggg
5 canelo
6 ggg
7 canelo close
8 ggg close
9 canelo
10 ggg
11 canelo close
12 canelo

116-112 canelo

Me and even ggg fans had about the same... but gave ggg round 11

But Im not gonna cry like ggg fans do if 1 round goes the other way....
Shadoww702 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 10:31 PM #263
Undisputed Champion

Shadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-Hand Southpaw View Post
My hero?

Lmao. Please don't clump me in with losers like yourself who need to live through other peoples accomplishments to feel good about yourselves

GGG is not my hero. Hes just a guy who boxes. That's pretty different from how you feel about Canelo isnt it? Lmfao.

All you loser Canelo fangirls are the same. If you feel threatened you cry. Same **** here. You're so stupid you cant even see it which is hilarious? Dont like something that's true? Fake news. Fake news. It's not true. LMFAO.

When ward wanted the fight in 2015 and it didnt happen who did he fight? Real killers didnt he? Fake news!

But let's ask, why has have you given Canelo a pass on his last 10 fights by having weight clauses? But the ONE time GGG wants it oh, hes trash. Fake news! Canelo never drains or weight bullies anyone! Fake news!

Or even, did you forget that SOG also offered to come down to 160 for Mayweather? Why not 160 for GGG? Fake news!

I'll throw you a cookie.

Please answer. I cant wait to trash your response and show everyone just how stupid you are. I literally cannot wait so hurry.
Ohh we got a tough guy??? I like your type. Big mouth you have balls to back that mouth up??? Or better yet $$$

Of course not so rant again
Old 02-10-2020, 10:33 PM #264
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
My hero?

I'll throw you a cookie.

Your account not that knew?? But now you pop off at the mouth!

You don’t know sht about boxing and unlike you I back it up punk

Your wife can jack me off with the right southpaw
Old 02-10-2020, 10:41 PM #265
Undisputed Champion

R-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond reputeR-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond reputeR-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond reputeR-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond reputeR-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond reputeR-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond reputeR-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond reputeR-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond reputeR-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond reputeR-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond reputeR-Hand Southpaw has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadoww702 View Post
Your account not that knew?? But now you pop off at the mouth!

You dont know sht about boxing and unlike you I back it up punk

Your wife can jack me off with the right southpaw
Lolololololo

I already threatened to beat your ass a few years ago and you went silent. You're from Las vegas. You think how much you can gamble make you tough LMAO.

Remember, Mikey garcia was so good. He would whoop LOMACHENKO EASY but nah, hes daring to be great instead LMFAO

Old men like you dont even have the balls to put up so shut your ****ing mouth. 1 fight here in the whole damn existence of this site.

Post a pic of yourself old man. I wanna see how fat you are or how much you're willing to lie.
Old 02-10-2020, 10:49 PM #266
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3455 Post(s)
Robi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,696.69
Total Points: 132,722.62
A Good luck Clover as Thanks 4 clowning that fgggot rayvez-tite,I will forever send u points/karma if u keep clowning that cuck constantly - kushking 

Quote:
Me and even ggg fans had about the same... but gave ggg round 11

But Im not gonna cry like ggg fans do if 1 round goes the other way....
True, that 11 was hard to score I gave it to canelo because they were dead even what separated canelo to me was body work
Robi13 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 10:50 PM #267
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3455 Post(s)
Robi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,696.69
Total Points: 132,722.62
A Good luck Clover as Thanks 4 clowning that fgggot rayvez-tite,I will forever send u points/karma if u keep clowning that cuck constantly - kushking 

Quote:
My hero?

I'll throw you a cookie.

Enjoy Simon sesmeta 😂
Robi13 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 10:53 PM #268
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Lolololololo

I already threatened to beat your ass a few years ago and you went silent. You're from Las vegas. You think how much you can gamble make you tough LMAO.

Remember, Mikey garcia was so good. He would whoop LOMACHENKO EASY but nah, hes daring to be great instead LMFAO

Old men like you dont even have the balls to put up so shut your ****ing mouth. 1 fight here in the whole damn existence of this site.

Post a pic of yourself old man. I wanna see how fat you are or how much you're willing to lie.
I remember you ghost when times get tough.... And put $ to mouth your all deep throat
Old 02-10-2020, 11:05 PM #269
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robi13 View Post
Enjoy Simon sesmeta 😂
He will jack off with BOTH hands to that sht fight. Then CREAM the KING is back.
Old 02-10-2020, 11:06 PM #270
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
I remember you ghost when times get tough.... And put $ to mouth your all deep throat
Lmfao. That's the best you got?

If you were gonna lie and be full of **** at least make it funny fat old man.

Share This With Friends