Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-06-2020, 02:52 PM #41
_Rexy_ _Rexy_ is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Canada
Posts: 15,151
Quoted: 8056 Post(s)
Rep Power: 38
_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 297,900.70
Bank: 1,960.73
Total Points: 299,861.43
No Message - DramaShow- one of the best posters hands down - jas 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray* View Post
So who are the ones defending Whyte on here? You want to quote facts, then let’s go by fact hey. Miller was caught injecting three drugs, denied it at first then came out with the mini-truth when caught red handed. So what is it to defend there?

Whyte was caught by UKAD (The same agent that is been accused of letting him off - Which shows lack of knowledge by a lot of these people), exonerated by VADA (An American based agent), but according to those that wanted to use it as a weapon it was “Whyte paid off the agents” etc

So anyone pointing to the facts that Whyte was exonerated by VADA/UKAD is now defending Whyte? Common!!! You cannot see the hypocrisy in that?
You're right. Whyte is clean. The fact that he pissed hot means nothing. The fact that he tested positive for DBol, and the fact that this was hidden from the Rivas camp, all of that means nothing. The fact that he failed a test years ago also means nothing. Whyte is a clean fighter. It's just a WBC conspiracy to keep him away from Wilder.

My mistake.
_Rexy_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2020, 02:55 PM #42
leeroy84 leeroy84 is offline
Contender
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 277
Quoted: 147 Post(s)
Rep Power: 2
leeroy84 is a name known to allleeroy84 is a name known to allleeroy84 is a name known to allleeroy84 is a name known to allleeroy84 is a name known to allleeroy84 is a name known to all
Points: 2,648.78
Bank: 16,114.04
Total Points: 18,762.82
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Rexy_ View Post
You're right. Whyte is clean. The fact that he pissed hot means nothing. The fact that he tested positive for DBol, and the fact that this was hidden from the Rivas camp, all of that means nothing. The fact that he failed a test years ago also means nothing. Whyte is a clean fighter. It's just a WBC conspiracy to keep him away from Wilder.

My mistake.
Don't forget Ortiz is clean too!!!!

Masking is not doping!




oh wait :-(

Ah, atleast Whytes got his B-sample that will save his grace, just like Povetk........



Oh ****ing wait again

(Dude, its the thread title FFS, don't fall in line with the douches)

Last edited by leeroy84; 02-06-2020 at 03:02 PM.
leeroy84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2020, 03:07 PM #43
LetOutTheCage LetOutTheCage is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 4,106
Quoted: 1795 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
LetOutTheCage is infamous around these partsLetOutTheCage is infamous around these partsLetOutTheCage is infamous around these partsLetOutTheCage is infamous around these partsLetOutTheCage is infamous around these partsLetOutTheCage is infamous around these partsLetOutTheCage is infamous around these partsLetOutTheCage is infamous around these partsLetOutTheCage is infamous around these partsLetOutTheCage is infamous around these partsLetOutTheCage is infamous around these parts
Points: 40,547.66
Bank: 2,210.06
Total Points: 42,757.72
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Rexy_ View Post
Not a single soul has defended Miller. Whyte gets brought up because of the cover up and the fact that there was zero punishment.


But for some reason, Eddie's kids on here love Whyte so much that they don't care about that, because Americans have pissed hot.
I didnt say defend I said their conveniently quiet which is true. You get people like ShaneMosley make 50 threads about Whyte and Joshua fighting in Saudi Arabia but Miller tests positive for multiple illegal substances and he doesnt say a word.

Canelo also failed a drugs test and was banned (unlike Whyte but gets no where near the same hate) why is that?
LetOutTheCage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2020, 03:20 PM #44
_Rexy_ _Rexy_ is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Canada
Posts: 15,151
Quoted: 8056 Post(s)
Rep Power: 38
_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 297,900.70
Bank: 1,960.73
Total Points: 299,861.43
No Message - DramaShow- one of the best posters hands down - jas 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
I didnt say defend I said their conveniently quiet which is true. You get people like ShaneMosley make 50 threads about Whyte and Joshua fighting in Saudi Arabia but Miller tests positive for multiple illegal substances and he doesnt say a word.

Canelo also failed a drugs test and was banned (unlike Whyte but gets no where near the same hate) why is that?
You're right about that. There are a few people on here like myself who will trash everyone who fails a test, but there are many who will try to sweep Canelo's two fails under the rug. Try mentioning Canelo failing a test, you'll get gangraped on here by Mexican nationalists until you're wondering how ten pages later you're defending GGG's resume.

And just block Shane lol. That's one guy. That's like me lumping all of you into Robbie Barrett's or DaNeutral's threads lol

And my only answer for people not talking about Miller is because (IMO) There's nothing to talk about. It was such a huge epic fail that there's no discussing it lol. He got off via technicality and it's bull****.
_Rexy_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2020, 04:13 PM #45
Ray* Ray* is offline
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 40,683
Quoted: 7197 Post(s)
Rep Power: 101
Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 996.50
Bank: 378,198.86
Total Points: 379,195.36
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley One of the best posters on the forum for a long time! - JK1700 Great posting! - Tony Trick-Pony 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Rexy_ View Post
You're right. Whyte is clean. The fact that he pissed hot means nothing.

My mistake.
That’s your interpretation because you are a hypocrite like the rest of these lot. Again who are the people defending Whyte? It depends on which side of the coin you aligned yourself with. So going by your narrative Whyte was clean because he paid off everyone. Yeah very noble if you.
Ray* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2020, 04:17 PM #46
Ray* Ray* is offline
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 40,683
Quoted: 7197 Post(s)
Rep Power: 101
Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 996.50
Bank: 378,198.86
Total Points: 379,195.36
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley One of the best posters on the forum for a long time! - JK1700 Great posting! - Tony Trick-Pony 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Rexy_ View Post
You're right about that. There are a few people on here like myself who will trash everyone who fails a test.
Show us where you trashed Lamont Peterson. Show us where you trashed Charlie for missing their test. Show us how post you contributed to Ortiz failing his last drug test.
Ray* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2020, 04:44 PM #47
_Rexy_ _Rexy_ is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Canada
Posts: 15,151
Quoted: 8056 Post(s)
Rep Power: 38
_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 297,900.70
Bank: 1,960.73
Total Points: 299,861.43
No Message - DramaShow- one of the best posters hands down - jas 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray* View Post
Show us where you trashed Lamont Peterson. Show us where you trashed Charlie for missing their test. Show us how post you contributed to Ortiz failing his last drug test.
I’ve never made a post about Lamont Peterson at all. Nothing boxing related. Nothing. He’s irrelevant. But there’s quite a few posts from me bashing Charlo. I’m not digging through because you’re suddenly Dillian Whyte’s attorney though. Look for yourself.
_Rexy_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2020, 04:49 PM #48
Ray* Ray* is offline
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 40,683
Quoted: 7197 Post(s)
Rep Power: 101
Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 996.50
Bank: 378,198.86
Total Points: 379,195.36
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley One of the best posters on the forum for a long time! - JK1700 Great posting! - Tony Trick-Pony 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Rexy_ View Post
I’ve never made a post about Lamont Peterson at all. Nothing boxing related. Nothing. He’s irrelevant..
It’s because you are a hypocrite. You really have nothing to offer. You are not criticising anyone for the benefit of boxing, you are doing so because of where you are aligned. Which means you are really muted. I want posters that can say “I criticise everyone” “I take everything into consideration” and I criticise across the board. You coming here trying to hold a torch like “British posters defending Whyte”... When British posters like myself were the first one that blast him and ask for a ban on him, not only that but we still bring up his gloves issues with Rivas... you lot come on here like you are the ones that criticise anyone without any bias..
Ray* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2020, 04:52 PM #49
_Rexy_ _Rexy_ is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Canada
Posts: 15,151
Quoted: 8056 Post(s)
Rep Power: 38
_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 297,900.70
Bank: 1,960.73
Total Points: 299,861.43
No Message - DramaShow- one of the best posters hands down - jas 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray* View Post
It’s because you are a hypocrite. You really have nothing to offer. You are not criticising anyone for the benefit of boxing, you are doing so because of where you are aligned. Which means you are really muted. I want posters that can say “I criticise everyone” “I take everything into consideration” and I criticise across the board. You coming here trying to hold a torch like “British posters defending Whyte”... When British posters like myself were the first one that blast him and ask for a ban on him, not only that but we still bring up his gloves issues with Rivas... you lot come on here like you are the ones that criticise anyone without any bias..
Because I’ve never said anything about Lamont Peterson? Okay Ray. Have a good night.
_Rexy_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2020, 04:57 PM #50
Ray* Ray* is offline
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 40,683
Quoted: 7197 Post(s)
Rep Power: 101
Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 996.50
Bank: 378,198.86
Total Points: 379,195.36
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley One of the best posters on the forum for a long time! - JK1700 Great posting! - Tony Trick-Pony 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Rexy_ View Post
Because I’ve never said anything about Lamont Peterson? Okay Ray. Have a good night.
Yes because you spend more energy criticising genuine posters who across the board are more consistent than you. You pick and choose when you want to go on your drug testing crusade. Just like the rest of them.
Ray* is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share This With Friends

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump

 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:59 AM.