Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 02-06-2020, 09:08 AM #31
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR

Quoted: 7195 Post(s)
Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 378,198.86
Total Points: 378,917.97
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley One of the best posters on the forum for a long time! - JK1700 Great posting! - Tony Trick-Pony 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

I hate all drug cheats, in this day and age it is difficult to know who actually cheated. I know every individual case is different like Whyte and canelo and Miller. But everyone also gets treated differently depends on which side of the coin you go with.

That's why you see the PBC cultist, crying about Whyte and accusing the same drug agents, who had an adverse findings in his samples of being paid off, even though VADA theory was what was used to get him off, whilst they totally ignore Miller, that's why you have the meat contamination validation with Canelo.

At the end of the day, every single of us are hypocrites. Our agendas is quite written in all our posts. I see people here celebrating Mosley the other day, Lamont Pederson etc I see them silent about Miller getting off scot-free, but they are quick to cry over Whyte and we all know why.
Ray* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2020, 09:18 AM #32
Strong champion.

Quoted: 6991 Post(s)
New England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,040.55
Total Points: 94,707.10
great poster award - jazluvr Merry Christmas bro. Kick back and enjoy. Surround yourself with your loved ones and have a cold one. - deanrw Happy Holidays  New England - !! AI-Holmes!! Ma nigguh, you should come to Ol' England. - D-MiZe for entering the weed thread! - HUGH JASS 
BoxingScene's Educator-in-chief - Dr Rumack i didn't know you live in that area affected, my heart goes out to you...stay strong homie - jose830 #freeNewEnglang - thuggery Coming home on parole brew. - Sweet Pea 50 top poster and cool story in my thread of how you first joined boxingscene. - HUGH JASS 
happy independence day you zulu warrior!!! - HUGH JASS For the fitness and nutrition advice, thanks. - jas A top poster - jas For being a roided up freakazoid - Cuauhtémoc1520 44 posts late.Happy 29,000 post - HughJass 
LOL caught me good KO2. - Hi Rudyo! LOL caught me good KO2. - Hi Rudyo! Suck on this Cry Baby - Rocky... couldn't green you on that big pun post, good stuff - -jose- b-scene ATG - Mike D 
Childhood Cancer - khepesh Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Childhood Cancer - sugarsmosley World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - HughJass AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - sugarsmosley 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

because one is the opponent of a darling, the other is the darling?

you get that, right? you guys love dillian whyte. for whatever reason.

you're screaming about a wilder opponent taking drugs. whyte himself took the drugs. twice. second time was f#cking dianabol.
New England is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2020, 10:18 AM #33
Contender

Quoted: 147 Post(s)
leeroy84 is a name known to allleeroy84 is a name known to allleeroy84 is a name known to allleeroy84 is a name known to allleeroy84 is a name known to allleeroy84 is a name known to all
Bank: 16,114.04
Total Points: 18,727.82

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
Nonce.........
Oh no, not another nasty name :-(

Big bad man hurting my feelings

PMSL
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
leeroy84 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2020, 10:27 AM #34
Contender

leeroy84 is a name known to allleeroy84 is a name known to allleeroy84 is a name known to allleeroy84 is a name known to allleeroy84 is a name known to allleeroy84 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray* View Post
I hate all drug cheats, in this day and age it is difficult to know who actually cheated. I know every individual case is different like Whyte and canelo and Miller. But everyone also gets treated differently depends on which side of the coin you go with.

That's why you see the PBC cultist, crying about Whyte and accusing the same drug agents, who had an adverse findings in his samples of being paid off, even though VADA theory was what was used to get him off, whilst they totally ignore Miller, that's why you have the meat contamination validation with Canelo.

At the end of the day, every single of us are hypocrites. Our agendas is quite written in all our posts. I see people here celebrating Mosley the other day, Lamont Pederson etc I see them silent about Miller getting off scot-free, but they are quick to cry over Whyte and we all know why.
Great post.

I will probably have been hypocritical in certain cases in the past also. But I think its important that if you see yourself doing it, you should look at yourself and improve your attitude regarding it. We should all take a leaf in life, learn and love.

Although I certainly don't fanboy over any fighter, boxing is all I ever fanboy over. Oh yeah and pssing off morons who won't even acknowledge a sensible discussion (not you good sir).

But you are absolutely right, ever case is different and due to boxing politics some people appear to get away with just about anything depending on their standing (or their promoters) in the sport.

It's a sad truth.
Old 02-06-2020, 10:58 AM #35
1 John 2:22

Quoted: 6320 Post(s)
Rip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 117,367.36
Total Points: 170,647.77
Cookie! - MANIAC310 one of my favorite Christians in the lounge :D - MANIAC310 Splendid use of your Javelin out there!!! - Jedi Vader twenty! - MANIAC310 Thnx again homie.. - the mesiah 
Thanks for the points - blacraven have a Happy and safe New Years bro! - jose830 thanks bro! :beerchug: - jose830 thanks for donating to the Superbowl Jackpot points will be returned if nobody wins :beerchug: - jose830 :luvbed: - jose830 
thanks for fast payoff. good fight!! - Psylence83 No Message - hhs661 No Message - MDPopescu Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Easter, Bud. I wish you and your family nothing but the best, and pray that God keeps you safe so you can be with those you love at the end of your tour. - DionysusX 
happy father's day - DionysusX Happy New Years Bro! - Teetotaler Cool stories, bro... - anthonydavid11 To Plant, congrats. - dan_cov Thanks for the kind words - Chollo Vista 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Black Ranger Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Robin Hood World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
Dont forget to include Miller, the same people making 50 threads about Whyte are conveniently very quiet when Miller's name is mentioned and he's the worst of the lost.
I've never seen anyone on this site defend Miller. Please post quotes from those people. I remember this site being united in that instance when Miller popped dirty
Rip Chudd is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2020, 12:52 PM #36
Contender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rip Chudd View Post
I've never seen anyone on this site defend Miller. Please post quotes from those people. I remember this site being united in that instance when Miller popped dirty
Very, very good point.

Perhaps Miller has never suited applicable narratives?

I have no clue, I thought Miller had a "following" of sorts, but (compared to other situations) if one man got hung to (deservedly) dry by the fans and look silly for it, it was Miller... But considering his short ban, the "powers that be" must have a plan for him.

Whyte, was a very questionable situation to say the least.
Ortiz, was in a caught red handed scenario but again questions (IE masking)

Both now held in high regards by either set of fanboy creating the most vile hypocrites this site has ever seen.

I'll never say "poor Miller", ****er deserved more
I just can't get my head around some calling certain fighters to be publicly flogged while ignoring (and defending) others that suit their narrative... It's amazingly shallow, obvious, embarrassing and down right silly.

Thankyou for your input, all the very best RC.
Old 02-06-2020, 01:04 PM #37
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 982 Post(s)
Bandman has a reputation beyond reputeBandman has a reputation beyond reputeBandman has a reputation beyond reputeBandman has a reputation beyond reputeBandman has a reputation beyond reputeBandman has a reputation beyond reputeBandman has a reputation beyond reputeBandman has a reputation beyond reputeBandman has a reputation beyond reputeBandman has a reputation beyond reputeBandman has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,289.64
Total Points: 49,226.97

Ortiz got a pass because his daughter was sick

doe
Bandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2020, 01:11 PM #38
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 8042 Post(s)
_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,960.73
Total Points: 299,060.02
No Message - DramaShow- one of the best posters hands down - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
Dont forget to include Miller, the same people making 50 threads about Whyte are conveniently very quiet when Miller's name is mentioned and he's the worst of the lost.
Not a single soul has defended Miller. Whyte gets brought up because of the cover up and the fact that there was zero punishment.

But for some reason, Eddie's kids on here love Whyte so much that they don't care about that, because Americans have pissed hot.
_Rexy_ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2020, 02:32 PM #39
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR

Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley One of the best posters on the forum for a long time! - JK1700 Great posting! - Tony Trick-Pony 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeroy84 View Post
Great post.

I will probably have been hypocritical in certain cases in the past also. But I think its important that if you see yourself doing it, you should look at yourself and improve your attitude regarding it. We should all take a leaf in life, learn and love.

Although I certainly don't fanboy over any fighter, boxing is all I ever fanboy over. Oh yeah and pssing off morons who won't even acknowledge a sensible discussion (not you good sir).

But you are absolutely right, ever case is different and due to boxing politics some people appear to get away with just about anything depending on their standing (or their promoters) in the sport.

It's a sad truth.

That’s all we could do, reflect and learn not be too hypocritical.
Old 02-06-2020, 02:43 PM #40
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Rexy_ View Post
Not a single soul has defended Miller. Whyte gets brought up because of the cover up and the fact that there was zero punishment.

But for some reason, Eddie's kids on here love Whyte so much that they don't care about that, because Americans have pissed hot.
So who are the ones defending Whyte on here? You want to quote facts, then let’s go by fact hey. Miller was caught injecting three drugs, denied it at first then came out with the mini-truth when caught red handed. So what is it to defend there?

Whyte was caught by UKAD (The same agent that is been accused of letting him off - Which shows lack of knowledge by a lot of these people), exonerated by VADA (An American based agent), but according to those that wanted to use it as a weapon it was “Whyte paid off the agents” etc

So anyone pointing to the facts that Whyte was exonerated by VADA/UKAD is now defending Whyte? Common!!! You cannot see the hypocrisy in that?

Share This With Friends