Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 02-05-2020, 12:10 AM #51
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 10862 Post(s)
GGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 109,125.57
Total Points: 140,482.57
:beerchug: - -jose- Keep up the good posts, brother... - anthonydavid11 Smart man - Thraxox One of the good posters here - 1bad65 Great post as usual, Glove Mf'in Kang! - Tony Trick-Pony 
You are the man, without question - Tony Trick-Pony For unquestionably punkin' Chollo Vista bitch ass. - Bobby Deez Andy Ruiz,baby! - travestyny Thanks for all the laughs, bruvva! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CauliflowerEars View Post
Ahh. I see where you are coming from. It's the Finished Work of Christ, not the, "Unfinished until I get it all right Work of Christ"
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Here's the thing. We all have strongholds. We have blind spots. We have areas where we are weak and struggle. We fall. We get back up...Some don't "get back up" because they have convinced themselves that their particular sin is 'okay'.

So, a gay person who doesn't see their behavior as unacceptable to God, who can habitually commit the same sin with NO conviction, no misery, no repentance, is fooling themselves if they believe they are saved.

The sin of sodomy, for intents and purposes, is not different than my sin of _________ (fill in the blank), as several have mentioned. Am I convicted by the Holy Spirit ? BINGO ! There's the difference, right ?
So these "gay churches" or "gay" Pastors, I have to question if they are really even saved. Only God knows what's truly in the heart of a man (or woman) , so I'll leave ALL that judgement up to Him. I can however, use a bit of discernment by watching what kind of fruit you bear..... Amen ?
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Yes. This is a good articulation of my position.
GGG Gloveking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2020, 02:48 PM #52
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 722 Post(s)
OldTerry is a splendid one to beholdOldTerry is a splendid one to beholdOldTerry is a splendid one to beholdOldTerry is a splendid one to beholdOldTerry is a splendid one to beholdOldTerry is a splendid one to beholdOldTerry is a splendid one to beholdOldTerry is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 1,453.63
Total Points: 31,270.75
Great insight...have one on me! - Nomadic 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
True, but does it disqualify you from salvation? I say no. My reading of the Scriptures is that belief in the heart, and confession with the mouth, constitute salvation. I read also that all manner of sin, with the exception of blasphemy of the Spirit, to wit, denial of the Resurrection, after knowledge of the Truth, is forgivable. Finally, I read that Salvation is made by faith, not of works, lest any man should boast.
Faith and works are very much intertwined. The faith GOD requires has to be supported by works. (James 2:24) . . .YOU see that a man is to be declared righteous by works, and not by faith alone.

If we willingly return to a practice of sin and continue then we will not be forgiven. True repentance is a requirement.
(Matthew 7:21-23) . . .Not everyone saying to me, ĎLord, Lord,í will enter into the kingdom of the heavens, but the one doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens will. 22 Many will say to me in that day, ĎLord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and expel demons in your name, and perform many powerful works in your name?í 23 And yet then I will confess to them: I never knew YOU! Get away from me, YOU workers of lawlessness.

Salvation is a very serious matter and we must not delude ourselves into thinking otherwise. Yes we are saved by faith but our faith must be supported by godly works which includes not practicing sin.
OldTerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2020, 06:53 PM #53
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 19148 Post(s)
siablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,565,981.74
Total Points: 1,569,444.23
thanks alot - titan m Can't green ya yet so have this Red Stripe on me ! - BERNIE'S CORNER respect brother! - PF Rudyo With my much respect except this bottle of Cristal and accept my apology for be'n out of the green.  http://dandm.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/8/4/840117.jpg - BERNIE'S CORNER Do your thing man...... - BERNIE'S CORNER 
my nigga! thanks - -jose- Happy Holidays - TBear For beat'n the odds and deal'n with everyday ignorance - BERNIE'S CORNER Have another Redstripe on me....👍🏼 - BERNIE'S CORNER You da mannnn !!!  👍🏼 - BERNIE'S CORNER 
BOLD - StudentOfDaGame Lets party - JimRaynor No Message - BERNIE'S CORNER Run'n out of green paint and gift ideas...LOL ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Mind your own business and don't worry about my Religion.  Idiot. - HAMMER77777 
Cheers! - anthonydavid11 Merry Christmas - TBear Enjoy this Red Stripe Man. I guess I donít green enough to give my brethren the green he deserves. - BERNIE'S CORNER Good point, on me. - Nomadic shesfreaky - Santa_ 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - _PlaT_NuM_ Hepatitis C - Breakbeat AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - ??? Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - ??? Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - S a m u r a i Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Izrock Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - mangler 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Artur Kyshenko Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - ??? Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - Izrock AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - The Scientist Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler 
Childhood Cancer - mangler Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Hepatitis C - mangler Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - BERNIE'S CORNER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulf View Post
"It is easier for Heaven and Earth to pass away than for the smallest part of the letter of the law to become invalid.Ē (Luke 16:17)

Absolutely untrue. The New Testament reversed nothing.

The Council of Jerusalem decreed that Christians didn't have to follow the Laws of Moses (Jewish/Old Testament laws about slavery, property, sacrifice, diet etc), but none of that applies to the personal and moral teachings of the Old Testament.

So, go ahead and throw out the bacon comment. Unmarried sex is still a sin. Hell, Jesus actually said that looking at a woman lustfully is a sin. Married sex using birth control is a sin. Tattoos are absolutely a sin.

My point is we're all sinners. Weaponizing the teachings of Christ to say that people who have gay sex or get abortions are more sinful than those who hook up with girls carelessly or get lots of tattoos does not fall in line with the teachings of the bible and Christ. Period.

Anyone that's telling you otherwise is someone who needs your money or your vote.
GGG Gloveking, you see this?
siablo14 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2020, 06:54 PM #54
Undisputed Champion

siablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond repute
thanks alot - titan m Can't green ya yet so have this Red Stripe on me ! - BERNIE'S CORNER respect brother! - PF Rudyo With my much respect except this bottle of Cristal and accept my apology for be'n out of the green.  http://dandm.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/8/4/840117.jpg - BERNIE'S CORNER Do your thing man...... - BERNIE'S CORNER 
my nigga! thanks - -jose- Happy Holidays - TBear For beat'n the odds and deal'n with everyday ignorance - BERNIE'S CORNER Have another Redstripe on me....👍🏼 - BERNIE'S CORNER You da mannnn !!!  👍🏼 - BERNIE'S CORNER 
BOLD - StudentOfDaGame Lets party - JimRaynor No Message - BERNIE'S CORNER Run'n out of green paint and gift ideas...LOL ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Mind your own business and don't worry about my Religion.  Idiot. - HAMMER77777 
Cheers! - anthonydavid11 Merry Christmas - TBear Enjoy this Red Stripe Man. I guess I donít green enough to give my brethren the green he deserves. - BERNIE'S CORNER Good point, on me. - Nomadic shesfreaky - Santa_ 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - _PlaT_NuM_ Hepatitis C - Breakbeat AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - ??? Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - ??? Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - S a m u r a i Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Izrock Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - mangler 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Artur Kyshenko Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - ??? Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - Izrock AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - The Scientist Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler 
Childhood Cancer - mangler Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Hepatitis C - mangler Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - BERNIE'S CORNER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxfan83 View Post
F.ck u, u racist piece of ****. I hope u burn in hell and get butt f.ked by the devil.
Only God can judge me. I leave the judging to Him so no need respond to you. Seek God because your heart seems hardened.
Old 02-05-2020, 06:57 PM #55
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rip Chudd View Post
If not they can spend eternity separated from the very God they denied. Spoiler alert, it's not very pleasant
Red - you talking like you %100 certain of that, man. What gives?
Old 02-05-2020, 06:58 PM #56
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Yeah it's been a minute since we did one of those. War Ruiz is supposed to hook it up. Time will be better now as well since I'm back in the states
Cool. Hit him up and see what's up.
Old 02-05-2020, 07:46 PM #57
1 John 2:22

Quoted: 6437 Post(s)
Rip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 118,543.97
Total Points: 174,878.22
Cookie! - MANIAC310 one of my favorite Christians in the lounge :D - MANIAC310 Splendid use of your Javelin out there!!! - Jedi Vader twenty! - MANIAC310 Thnx again homie.. - the mesiah 
Thanks for the points - blacraven have a Happy and safe New Years bro! - jose830 thanks bro! :beerchug: - jose830 thanks for donating to the Superbowl Jackpot points will be returned if nobody wins :beerchug: - jose830 :luvbed: - jose830 
thanks for fast payoff. good fight!! - Psylence83 No Message - hhs661 No Message - MDPopescu Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Easter, Bud. I wish you and your family nothing but the best, and pray that God keeps you safe so you can be with those you love at the end of your tour. - DionysusX 
happy father's day - DionysusX Happy New Years Bro! - Teetotaler Cool stories, bro... - anthonydavid11 To Plant, congrats. - dan_cov Thanks for the kind words - Chollo Vista 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Black Ranger Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Robin Hood World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by siablo14 View Post
Red - you talking like you %100 certain of that, man. What gives?
I am 100% certain. That's the point of being a Christian. If I wasn't 100% sure then why follow?
Rip Chudd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2020, 07:53 PM #58
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
I am 100% certain. That's the point of being a Christian. If I wasn't 100% sure then why follow?
Damn right. Can't do nothing but respect dat. Stay solid, man.
Old 02-05-2020, 08:23 PM #59
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1674 Post(s)
Furn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,590.17
Total Points: 34,017.05
Khan's Army - Box-Office Funny stuff - hectari 

I don't understand how people can be christians and catholics.

but hey.
Furn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2020, 11:29 PM #60
Banned

Quoted: 6300 Post(s)
Curtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 302,902.63
Let me start you off, cuz. - Bobby Deez There ya go lad - lparm Cheers to black unicorns!!! - Outworn "enjoy" - MinuteMaid5 Prescribed - MinuteMaid5 

Ummm.....priests be gay.
Curtis Harper is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends