Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anthony Joshua vs Kubrat Pulev done deal for May in Istanbul?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anthony Joshua vs Kubrat Pulev done deal for May in Istanbul?

Pulev official social media accounts are saying the fight is a done deal in Istanbul most famous and biggest arena the Vodafone Park that can seat 45,000 for a boxing event.

https://www.legit.ng/1293661-anthony...anbul-may.html

Who wants to see Joshua fight those two Eastern Europeans in a title fight because of B.S. mandatories? Watch if Joshua loses to one of them and then Usyk or Pulev fights Wilder.It'll kill the sport big time.No money in them or buzz.Let Wilder,Fury and Joshua battle for supremacy,THEN the others can get a piece of the action.The belt organizations are just big time clockblockers because they still get money regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by Cracaphat View Post
      Who wants to see Joshua fight those two Eastern Europeans in a title fight because of B.S. mandatories? Watch if Joshua loses to one of them and then Usyk or Pulev fights Wilder.It'll kill the sport big time.No money in them or buzz.Let Wilder,Fury and Joshua battle for supremacy,THEN the others can get a piece of the action.The belt organizations are just big time clockblockers because they still get money regardless.
      ROFLMAO... WOW.

You do realize that Pulev and Usyk ARE MUCH bigger fights in Europe than Wilder is in the United States.

So why hasn't Wilder fought his mandatory in how many years?

Go put a big black C$ck in your mouth just a little deeper.

Comment

Originally posted by Cracaphat View Post
        When I watch a 'battle for supremacy', I want to know that the absolute best fighters are battling for that supremacy.

So skipping Pulev and especially Usyk because they could beat Joshua would mean to me that he's not really one of the top guys which would instantly kill the buzz for me.

I am very interested in Usyk fights vs current top guys so bring em on.

Comment

Originally posted by MaksBox
          So why hasn't Wilder fought his mandatory in how many years?
          He fought a mandatory seven months ago and is fighting another mandatory next month. WTF are you talking about?

Comment

JOshua playing it safe with a duff choice, after having just played it safe with the replacement of the playing it safe option.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
              JOshua playing it safe with a duff choice, after having just played it safe with the replacement of the playing it safe option.
              Playing it safe would be fighting a guy a year later you already knocked out who’s aging over a undisputed fight with another prime puncher .

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                Playing it safe would be fighting a guy a year later you already knocked out who’s aging over a undisputed fight with another prime puncher .
                og i amnot disputing wilder is playing it even safer.

They are both playing us for fools.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
                  og i amnot disputing wilder is playing it even safer.

They are both playing us for fools.
                  Fighting a mandatory isn’t playing anything that’s why it’s called a mandatory ,not sure if people understand what it means ,I’ve had several posters who haven’t got the concept so far that’s pretty bad on a boxing forum .

Wilder had a choice to fight AJ while it was open 3 times he chose not to that’s his choice he’s the guy playing everyone or so he thinks .
                  Last edited by REDEEMER; 01-17-2020, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                    Fighting a mandatory isn’t playing anything that’s why it’s called a mandatory ,not sure if people understand what it means ,I’ve had several posters who haven’t got the concept so far that’s pretty bad on a boxing forum .

Wilder had a choice to fight AJ while it was open 3 times he chose not to that’s his choice he’s the guy playing everyone or so he thinks .
                    I totally understand but I am also aware that bodies can be manipulated to yield an awful mando. Pulev was poor when he was prime. Now the mans a joke.

Comment

Working...
                    X