Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 01-14-2020, 09:43 PM #41
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2422 Post(s)
jmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,410.78
Total Points: 49,840.05

Quote:
Originally Posted by lparm View Post
If you think about it the guy talks a lot about being the best in the division. Instead of fighting the best in the division he would rather pick up a trinket and call himself a champion. If the lad wants greatness why not just wait until Joshua is done with his mandatory then fight him. Itís a bit Counterintuitive that Usyk lays out a plan but doesnít want to follow it.
Usyk is probably the least full of **** fighter on the market.

He likely beats any professional active fighter today.

I think he would beat wilder and fury in the same night. Watch as he murders the heavyweight division one by one, Joshua will duck him.

He's destroyed everyone put in front of him man. Cruiser-weight was a decent division with some bangers, he smoked them all
jmrf4435 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2020, 10:19 PM #42
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2256 Post(s)
Marchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,520.37
Total Points: 98,178.83
Rocky Marciano ATG fighter - Freedom. Thanks for thanking me! - Terry A The Bronze Bomber's year 2020 - Champ Wilder Let's go champ! - HeadBodyBodyBody 

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDEEMER View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marchegiano View Post
I didn't suggest the number of people who agree with me alludes to any manner of correctness any time we've ever discussed Wilder, you did as soon as the roles presented itself though. Curious, that, innit? You insecure *****.

To the latter, I said I agree with OP's sentiments. A fight with Joshua as the wbo mando for all Josh's belts is worth more than a fight for the vacant WBO.

You you can give me nonsense about how later that'll make Usyk's position more powerful. I don't give a ****. All that means to me is he has more talking points to his argument for unification which means that conversation will last longer if it ever gets finished at all, and, later, is a pain in the ass. Just wait on Josh and get that Josh fight as soon as possible.

There is no need to bull**** about picking up a belt against a guy who isn't even a good name for either of the real champions.
The number doesnít need to be brought up because no one did not even the other Wilder fans which really shows how far youíre out there . Ha

Having a belt gives someone more position power so I donít have to convince anyone itís nonsense , you must not really know boxing to not know that ? Go ahead find any poster on the forum who doesnít know a belt gets you leverage ? Ha

The OP sentiments werenít what has more value even a 5th grader would know a fight with AJ is worth more ,but it was about Usyk needing to prove himself right now and you agreed he needs to wait for AJ ?

Nice try though anyone with common sense however knows thatís not realistic when the AJ fight isnít next with the mandatory rotation so itís not even up to Usyk ,this really shows how much goes over your head but you must like being proven wrong all the time thatís why you canít let it go and be reminded by posting to me ? . Ha
The ****'s wrong with you? Why are you going backwards? I've responded to your response to this post...we've had a conversation since then. Do you live in the twilight zone?

Quote:
It doesnít matter who agrees with you because they would look like fools to but I did notice they would have to be Wilders fan club not including the OP bc he has an agenda with non U.K fighters so I get it , I donít think anyone gets you ? Ha

I didnít mention Usyk power or him even advancing far buT to claim heís being protected with a 1 and 0 record at pro HW suggests you are not in a right state of mind as if he needs to prove anything to you guys ,you didnít give any reason why this thread makes sense because it doesnít . Ha

You didnít agree with anything either , you said the thread makes sense with no rhythm or reason ,Usyk grabbing a belt means more money ,this is prize fighting right Mr Historian ? Ha

You donít wait on another champion if you can attain a belt for a bigger payday particularly if you are trying to adjust in another weight class ,and not fight for a year ? who actually believes that would be the route for Usyk ? Ha
Quote:
Quote:
It doesnít matter who agrees with you because they would look like fools to but I did notice they would have to be Wilders fan club not including the OP bc he has an agenda with non U.K fighters so I get it , I donít think anyone gets you ? Ha
I don't think your reading comprehension is up to snuff.

Quote:

I didnít mention Usyk power or him even advancing far buT to claim heís being protected with a 1 and 0 record at pro HW suggests you are not in a right state of mind ,you didnít give any reason why this thread makes sense because it doesnít . Ha
Who said anything about protection? I said if Usyk wants to prove something at HW he'll fight Joshua instead of a vacant.

Quote:
You didnít agree with anything ,you said the thread makes sense with no rhythm or reason ? Ha
Semantics for semantics sake? Okay bud, you're a small enough person to think that's a point
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Quote:
You donít wait on another champion if you can attain a belt for a bigger payday particularly if you are trying to adjust in another weight class ,and not fight for a year ? who actually believes that would be the route for Usyk ? Ha
You do if you want to get as many belts as possible as quickly as possible. You know, send a message to the division.

Yeah, I get you, play it safe, great point....if you're a pu$$y
Quote:
The OP said heís being protected you then agreed and said he needs to wait for AJ to prove himself ,which again you are the only one who sees that as logical ? Ha

Again the other stuff you posted is some type of encryption so itís a waste of time which doesnít make sense,you need to go to sleep and try again tomorrow or something ? At the end of the day when you are already a mandatory stepping in a heavyweight class thereís nothing safe about it being in title fights in just 2 or 3 ,Wilder had to be babied his entire career but Usyk needs to fight this very minute against AJ ? Back to the history section you really need to go . Ha

Quote:
Quote:
The OP said heís being protected you then agreed and said he needs to wait for AJ to prove himself ,which again you are the only one who sees that as logical ? Ha
How absolute the knave is! We must speak by the card, or equivocation will undo us.

Do you know what semantics is? I've given my reasoning for siding with the thread starter. If I didn't mention something I probably didn't agree with that aspect huh duncey-scro?

Quote:
Again the other stuff you posted is some type of encryption so itís a waste of time which doesnít make sense,you need to go to sleep and try again tomorrow or something ? At the end of the day when you are already a mandatory stepping in a heavyweight class thereís nothing safe about it being in title fights in just 2 or 3 ,Wilder had to be babied his entire career but Usyk needs to fight this very minute against AJ ? Back to the history section you really need to go . Ha
Reread it until you understand it silly child. What is there here for me to respond to? All you said was
I don't understand but let me speak at you anyway

Wilder has something to do with Usyk not waiting for Joshua to deal with his IBF mando to get the quickest shot he can at Joshua?
You're a Looney Tune

If he's a champion Joshua doesn't have to fight him, jackass. He's giving up a sure shot at who many believe is the best active HW and is without question the highest grossing HW in the division for a shot at a vacant title and maybe a fight later on down the line against Joshua.
Marchegiano is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends