Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Former tennis champ Margaret Court claims LGBTQ teaching in schools is due to devil

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post
    Former tennis champion Margaret Court has reiterated her controversial opinions on the LGBTQ community and transgender athletes, claiming LGBTQ teaching in schools is controlled by "the devil

You know, even that LGBT in the schools, it's the devil, it's not of God," the 77-year-old said.

"Children are making the decision at seven or eight years of age to change their sex, no, just read the first two chapters of Genesis, that's all I say. Male and female," Court said.
    "It's so wrong at that age because a lot of things are planted in this thought realm at that age, and they start to question 'what am I'.

"And you know with that LGBT, they'll wish they never put the T on the end of it because, particularly in women's sports, they're going to have so many problems.

"You have got young people taking hormones and having changes, by the time they are 17 they are thinking, 'Now I'm a boy and really I was a girl.'"

Court won all four majors in 1970 during an illustrious career that yielded a record 24 grand slam singles victories.

"The devil gets in and the media and the political, the education, TV -- he wants to control a nation so he can affect people's minds and mouths," Court said

Court is still the most decorated tennis player of all time with a record of 24 grand slam singles which today remains unmatched in both the men's and the women's game. Serena Williams is second on the all-time list with 23, ahead of Steffi Graf's 22

Cool and straight chick. Based and red pilled .

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
      Extremely upset? Do you even listen to yourself?

I'm saying you are a lunatic. That isn't someone being upset, it is someone calling you a lunatic.

The fact you get the two confused is just evidence that you are a lunatic.
      Them fightin words...

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post
        Them fightin words...
        They aren't intended to be.

I 100% sincerely believe that he has mental health issues.

Comment

Originally posted by WarHagler View Post
          Cool and straight chick. Based and red pilled .
          i got jomo buddies.. i love them.. more poon for me...

i am suave mexi jew i love the sound of jap female azz cheeks bouncing off my chizo rico rizzo...

Comment

I wonder if the devil got in her tennis playing in the 70s when she lost to that old fart Bobby Riggs before he got to play Billie Jean King.

Comment

There is an agenda to force this into schools and on children. If you follow the money that is pushing the agenda it leads back to what I consider to be devil worshipping bankers.

So Margaret Court is in the right track in my opinion.

Comment

Eh, don't know her but she ain't wrong about this.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
                  You need therapy.

(...)
                  ... when you'll be 75 yo or so, people will also tell you that you need therapy, as well...

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                    I feel like you're trying really hard to be fashionable here & don't actually feel any of what you're saying.

There's just no way you'd freak out this much on your own about an elderly religious woman thinking it's evil to teach gay stuff in schools.

At most the "real you" would shrug to one side of the fence or the other. It's not that big of a deal.

Dramatically proclaiming her an awful person over and over and speaking on behalf of "We Australians" seems like a fictional persona worked up specifically for social media.

The same fashionistas who feign "outrage" over a granny's dry criticism of the gay movement will shrug with indifference towards the imminent death of their own nationalities, modern mass slave trades, etc.

They wait for something to be deemed fashionable in the media before pretending to care about it. Purely for the sake of fashion. They seek out the trivial.

The concern is fake & you likely view yourselves as awful people, but can't break the habit.
                    The man is gay, so his sentiments towards her is believable. He obviously takes it personally. Do you not see his profile name?

Comment

Gay and lesbian = kink

Trans = mental disorder

Comment

Working...
                      X