Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why would you even care about Hearn, Arum or Haymon?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Promoters are necessary but most of them are lying scums. I don't take anything they say as fact especially when they negotiate via the media.

There job is to make as much money as possible and that requires a lot of not so honest practices.

Comment

**** all these guys, it's still about Don King *****es!!! #TheDon4Lyfe

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
        Promoters are necessary but most of them are lying scums. I don't take anything they say as fact especially when they negotiate via the media.

There job is to make as much money as possible and that requires a lot of not so honest practices.
        Exactly
        Especially Hearn , I just don’t get why he’s always doing his laundry in public
        And those fughin Hearnamaniacs just swallow it all up as if there getting a fughin %
        Unreal that back in the day people would be so against the promoters and today we actually have fans of them
        From one extreme to the other
        Smfh and lmfao

Comment

"Crawford needs to fight Porter"

Same goddamn thing as

"Wilder needs to fight Whyte"

Stop supporting stupid ass roadblocks ffs...

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
            **** all these guys, it's still about Don King *****es!!! #TheDon4Lyfe
            Lol we'd be better off.....

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
              It's some weird shit, man, this promoter fanboyism. There's a coupla guys on here who I sincerely hope are getting paid for their efforts.
              Lol yeah but they're not. They're just some dudes who are super emotionally invested in the money going into somebody else's pockets....

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                Lol we'd be better off.....
                The Don is working another title fight for Stiverne as we speak!! B. Ware vs Diamond Boy in Asuncion, Paraguay for the HW Championship of the WORLD!!! Estas listo!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                  The Don is working another title fight for Stiverne as we speak!! B. Ware vs Diamond Boy in Asuncion, Paraguay for the HW Championship of the WORLD!!! Estas listo!?!?

I'm glad Don is letting Bermane put the potato chips down and get off the couch again....

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
                    Exactly
                    And those fughin Hearnamaniacs just swallow it all up as if there getting a fughin %
                    Unreal that back in the day people would be so against the promoters and today we actually have fans of them
                    Smfh and lmfao
                    I don't get how some so call boxing fans here can root for any promoter. They are all lying sac of craps.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
                      Exactly
                      Smfh and lmfao
                      TBH, I enjoy watching Hearn interviews because he speaks both as a promoter and a fan, dude clearly likes his job stirring up *****. We gain a better (if not one-sided) understanding of the complexities of the boxing business. He's transparent to a fault and you can usually tell when he's embellishing or bull****ting, but he still has to promote above all. What I can respect is that he normally doesn't shy away from the media, even when he had that stretch of misfortune during the summer (Miller's test, AJ losing, Whyte's test) that would have most dreading to get in front of the media. Hearn is pretty much the only promoter who's always in the public eye, whereas Haymon (who I know isn't a promoter) is the complete opposite. It's easier to hold Hearn accountable because it's all on tape. Guys like Arum, Warren and DLH are somewhere in the middle. At least there's a balance.

Comment

Working...
                      X