Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 12-20-2019, 04:09 PM #51
Interim Champion

Quoted: 274 Post(s)
emceetns is a jewel in the roughemceetns is a jewel in the roughemceetns is a jewel in the roughemceetns is a jewel in the rough
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 14,752.84

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelated View Post
Which says you're blind, because Kavaliauskas landed TWO shots. The left, then the right. But he did it so fast you didn't see one of them. Listen to the audio, go back and watch the fight in HD and watch Terence's head move without him wanting it to (Emmanuel Steward).

Anyone with stamina that can set similar traps beats Terence. That's Spence, that's Floyd, and daresay, Keef.
Ok, I'll bite. So Bud faces a top-10 guy and gets hit with TWO shots (oh no!!). Now the blueprint is out on how to have some success and then get beaten down and stopped late. Now that Crawford is so vulnerable I'm sure the PBC guys will be lining up to face him.
emceetns is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2019, 04:15 PM #52
Interim Champion

emceetns is a jewel in the roughemceetns is a jewel in the roughemceetns is a jewel in the roughemceetns is a jewel in the rough

Set traps and don't get tired. Well, that sounds easy enough, plus it's not like Bud would retaliate violently or anything....
Old 12-20-2019, 04:17 PM #53
Interim Champion

Quoted: 484 Post(s)
UNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 18,510.03

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpe Diem View Post
After analyzing several of his fights, Iíve come to the conclusion that heís a good well-rounded boxer who has the versatility to adapt to any style, but he does have some flaws that can be exploited.

I think in order to beat him, youíd have to be able to match his fighting pace, excellent at dictating range and distance, being defensively responsible and with good timing and counter-punching skills. In other words, a master sharp-shooter would give him fits. I donít think Spence is good enough to beat him.
And this is why the entire PBC staff have avoided Crawford like the plague....
UNBANNED is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2019, 04:32 PM #54
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5127 Post(s)
revelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 125,802.08
Total Points: 243,709.17
Bradley Tribe - LoadedWraps Easily one of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 One of the more knowledgable ones here - 1bad65 Love ur avatar pic - 7not8 "I didn't see the fight as I'm into the subscription model yet". Why comment then you fkn moron! - Boxing Goat 
because you're still an idiot - Boxing Goat I'm sure you have tons of these you delusional cunt - Fists_of_Fury 

Quote:
Originally Posted by emceetns View Post
Ok, I'll bite. So Bud faces a top-10 guy and gets hit with TWO shots (oh no!!). Now the blueprint is out on how to have some success and then get beaten down and stopped late. Now that Crawford is so vulnerable I'm sure the PBC guys will be lining up to face him.
Quote:
Set traps and don't get tired. Well, that sounds easy enough, plus it's not like Bud would retaliate violently or anything....
He would. And get Bambi'd (Gamboa), or dropped (Kavaliauskas). But in much more definitive fashion especially if it was Errol Spence throwing.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Listen carefully to what Lennox is telling you. When you're right in the middle of throwing a punch and you get hit. Which is exactly what Kavaliauskas was doing to Crawford early on.
revelated is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2019, 04:38 PM #55
Interim Champion

Quote:
He would. And get Bambi'd (Gamboa), or dropped (Kavaliauskas). But in much more definitive fashion especially if it was Errol Spence throwing.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Listen carefully to what Lennox is telling you. When you're right in the middle of throwing a punch and you get hit. Which is exactly what Kavaliauskas was doing to Crawford early on.
Fair enough, I imagine Crawford would be more cautious against Spence though. Either way, I'm well aware that anyone could get caught at anytime. Hopefully the PBC welterweights are just as confident and are therefore willing to face him. Apparently Danny Garcia turned down an offer and he is actually great at throwing while his opponent is throwing.
Old 12-20-2019, 06:04 PM #56
Seize the day

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
Carpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,622.21
Total Points: 38,390.14
only mayweather fan i can stand and like lol! keep being a cool guy! i like slushies so here's one hehe! cheers bro! :) - Akyra Here...have a beer. Men don't drink slushies. - check hook No Message - Old Coward beer 4 a good poster - led Have a shot - danny711 
Merry Christmas - Flab old enough to drink - MANIAC310 Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks Have a gift - ABOSWORTH solid poster - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Crawford is very reactive to feints. It throws his rhythms off a bit. As I a said, a 32 year old Floyd or Pacquiao would rule this current WW division right now. Crawford is good, but he has a lot of holes and isnít as invincible as some make him out to be.
Carpe Diem is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2019, 08:41 PM #57
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5127 Post(s)
revelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 125,802.08
Total Points: 243,709.17
Bradley Tribe - LoadedWraps Easily one of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 One of the more knowledgable ones here - 1bad65 Love ur avatar pic - 7not8 "I didn't see the fight as I'm into the subscription model yet". Why comment then you fkn moron! - Boxing Goat 
because you're still an idiot - Boxing Goat I'm sure you have tons of these you delusional cunt - Fists_of_Fury 

Quote:
Fair enough, I imagine Crawford would be more cautious against Spence though. Either way, I'm well aware that anyone could get caught at anytime. Hopefully the PBC welterweights are just as confident and are therefore willing to face him. Apparently Danny Garcia turned down an offer and he is actually great at throwing while his opponent is throwing.
I don't think Crawford would be overly cautious. Crawford seems to have something he's trying to prove because he's been more aggro than usual his last three fights now. I think if Spence clips him with something beautiful, Crawford will start going after him and get caught.

To your hope...I hope Crawford gets smart like Manny and Floyd did, dump Bob Arum, sign with Uncle Al, and get the fights you describe. OR, move up and take on a different weight class like Jeff Horn and Amir Khan (even in losing) did.
revelated is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2019, 01:21 PM #58
Interim Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpe Diem View Post
Crawford is very reactive to feints. It throws his rhythms off a bit. As I a said, a 32 year old Floyd or Pacquiao would rule this current WW division right now. Crawford is good, but he has a lot of holes and isnít as invincible as some make him out to be.
It goes without saying that no fighter is invincible. He could very well get caught in the midst of retaliating violently, however I think he has shown a willingness to bite down and inflict pain on his opponents down the stretch in fights.
Old 12-24-2019, 01:25 PM #59
Interim Champion

Quote:
I don't think Crawford would be overly cautious. Crawford seems to have something he's trying to prove because he's been more aggro than usual his last three fights now. I think if Spence clips him with something beautiful, Crawford will start going after him and get caught.

To your hope...I hope Crawford gets smart like Manny and Floyd did, dump Bob Arum, sign with Uncle Al, and get the fights you describe. OR, move up and take on a different weight class like Jeff Horn and Amir Khan (even in losing) did.
I'm not sure of the particulars regarding Crawford's contract with Top Rank, however it does seem like he boxed himself out of the best match-ups at 147 by resigning. Perhaps he will need to try his hand at 154 if nothing significant materializes at welterweight.
Old 12-24-2019, 10:16 PM #60
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
MEXICAN STYLE is a jewel in the roughMEXICAN STYLE is a jewel in the roughMEXICAN STYLE is a jewel in the rough
Total Points: 14,411.21

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
From what I have seen, Thurman and full healthy Spence both stop Crawford. Porter also has a chance.
DSG could win against Bud C w/ the left hooks, overhand rights he be throwing.

Last edited by MEXICAN STYLE; 12-24-2019 at 10:18 PM.
MEXICAN STYLE is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends