No announcement yet.

The biggest star in boxing is now an MMA fighter. Thanks Floyd! lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The biggest star in boxing is now an MMA fighter. Thanks Floyd! lol

You just KNOW they will set McG up against someone that he can batter soon and try and develop him as a boxing star off the back of "he went to the later rounds with one of the best of all time".

Who will McGregor sign up to fight next? Paulie?

With those numbers they would be mad not to have McGregor fight another boxer, Broner or something. The normal everyday person bought into the hype of that fight hook line and sinker.

Comment

Is anyone even still talking about Conor?

I've never seen social media hype go from so high, to so low, quicker than this.

The fight already feels like it was 6 months ago.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
        Is anyone even still talking about Conor?
        Yea but not in a good way lol

Comment

Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post
          You just KNOW they will set McG up against someone that he can batter soon and try and develop him as a boxing star off the back of "he went to the later rounds with one of the best of all time".

I think McGregor goes back to MMA but I will say this, McG will be A LOT better now because of all the boxing he has been doing. I can foresee him actually stopping Diaz the next time they fight, with a KO win over Diaz I can see McG coming back to boxing against Malanaggi. The hype will be real again.

Comment

If he fights again in a boxing match, it will be against a bigger name and not paulie. Unless they release the full sparring video and can somehow create a buzz for it because aint nobody wanna watch this fight.

Comment

Hes not the biggest but McGregor has nothing to lose. He has the Pacquiao gift now. Meaning that he can lose in any fashion and the fans won't care. They will just use excuses like he's not a boxer or that he'd win in a streetfight. So why wouldn't he do it again when he can make loads of $ just for getting beat up?

Comment

Dude, for them to set him up against a boxer that he could batter they'd have to set him up against Brian Sutherland or whoever that mullet guy was.

He'd have zero chance of battering any credible pro.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                  . I can foresee him actually stopping Diaz the next time they fight, with a KO win over Diaz.
                  What makes you say that? When is the last time Diaz fought? Seems like they're keeping him inactive.

Comment

With those numbers they would be mad not to have McGregor fight another boxer, Broner or something. The normal everyday person bought into the hype of that fight hook line and sinker.

Lol, the buildup for Broner vs McGregor would be funny

Comment

Working...
                    X