Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would you have interest in seeing mcgregor fight in the boxing ring?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who would you have interest in seeing mcgregor fight in the boxing ring?

Some of these haven't been mentioned, just fights I think would be interesting to play out in a boxing ring..

#1 Paulie Malignaggi- Obvious bad blood, well known in boxing

#2 Nate Diaz- Trilogy fight, both MMA boxers, well known in MMA

#3 Nick Diaz- Vet of 2 professional boxing bouts, well known in MMA

#4 Jose Aldo- Well known MMA fighter, has been working with Robert Garcia in boxing recently

#5 Start from the ground up- not the most likely scenario as promoters wouldn't want to risk a loss against inferior competition, and the money wouldn't be as big.. But he could still headline most cards and bring in a solid gate most nights...

Any thoughts? Who would you pick? And let me know if you guys can think of anyone else you'd like to see him fight in a boxing match. I didn't list as many boxers besides Paulie because that's the only one I can think of that would make sense with somewhat of a name. And all those MMA guys I listed have publicly stated their interest in professional boxing. I think a lot of ppl would pay to see those fights. Just not the price of a Floyd vs Mac fight lol.
    Paulie Malignaggi
    57.89%
    Nate Diaz
    5.26%
    Nick Diaz
    5.26%
    Jose Aldo
    5.26%
    Start from the bottom
    26.32%

He'd be wise to dump Dana/UFC and sigh with Harmon or Arum and fight a few more matches. The Paulie fight is all lined up to make a ton of money.

Comment

I'd actually like to see him fight a legitimate top 15 guy at 154 with a bit more experience and cardio under his belt.

Of course it will never happen and a few more big money freakshows then retirement are on his plate, but I'd like to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
        I'd actually like to see him fight a legitimate top 15 guy at 154 with a bit more experience and cardio under his belt.

Of course it will never happen and a few more big money freakshows then retirement are on his plate, but I'd like to see it.
        I definitely would like to see it, but I just don't think he can realistically beat a top rated guy. I would definitely watch it though.

Comment

porter.....
          maybe a comeback fight for ruslan

Comment

I'd like to see him against a few gatekeepers to improve his conditioning and learn how to use his stamina more efficiently over 12 rounds. I thought he did exceptionally well for his first fight. Literally had my mouth open when he was landing jabs, wasn't expecting that at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
              porter.....
              maybe a comeback fight for ruslan
              Man, I think porter would probably end his boxing career.. Lol

Comment

McGregor vs Jeff Horn in Australia

Get a good ref who won't allow for the fouling but I think it'd be a fun fight

Winnable for both dudes

Massive crowds - lets do it

Comment

Originally posted by hateinyaeyes32 View Post
                  Man, I think porter would probably end his boxing career.. Lol
                  for me, thats the idea

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
                    McGregor vs Jeff Horn in Australia

Get a good ref who won't allow for the fouling but I think it'd be a fun fight

Winnable for both dudes

Massive crowds - lets do it
                    That one seems very realistic.. Irishman vs an Aussie. Would be a heck of an atmosphere in the building

Comment

Working...
                    X