Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Punches Harder? Margarito with plasters or GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Punches Harder? Margarito with plasters or GGG?

Srs question.
    Margarito with plasters
    20.00%
    GGG
    80.00%

I mean if you're going to say Cotto was ruined by Margarito then Kell must've been beaten half to death because his face was broken and tenderized. needed a metal plate to hold it together.

how was Cotto ruined goods when he faced Pac but Kell is not?

I don't get it.

Comment

I'll say Triple G

Comment

Kell was beaten so bad his body was buzzing in that fight. legit holding onto the ropes jake lamotta style then postures with his hands out before falling back into the ropes

Kell, himself, said "i thought of GGG and what the doc said."

that is classic PTSD.

dude is ruined goods. he needs to take a year off. minimum.

Comment

margertito never used plaster in his life,,,yall need to sotp this accusaitons

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
            margertito never used plaster in his life,,,yall need to sotp this accusaitons

how'd this happen?

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
              how'd this happen?

he meixcan they have hard dense bone sturcture belive me i dated alot of mexican girls they have strong bones and they punch hard even the women,,,

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
                he meixcan they have hard dense bone sturcture belive me i dated alot of mexican girls they have strong bones and they punch hard even the women,,,
                actually that is 1 thing that mexicans don't have.

1 punch KO power.

with the exception of Hulkez.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                  Kell was beaten so bad his body was buzzing in that fight. legit holding onto the ropes jake lamotta style then postures with his hands out before falling back into the ropes

Kell, himself, said "i thought of GGG and what the doc said."

that is classic PTSD.

dude is ruined goods. he needs to take a year off. minimum.

I don't think it's absurd to consider Kell Brook was damaged goods when he entered the ring last night against Spence.

After his eye got hurt he admitted he was thinking of the previous fight with Triple G and what the doctors told him about permanently losing his eye sight. He was mentally gone and was doubting and was too worried about his eye.

Comment

Originally posted by The Time View Post
                    I don't think it's absurd to consider Kell Brook was damaged goods when he entered the ring last night against Spence.

After his eye got hurt he admitted he was thinking of the previous fight with Triple G and what the doctors told him about permanently losing his eye sight. He was mentally gone and was doubting and was too worried about his eye.

i actually feel sorry for kell.

he will be 40 one day and he will realize when it all went wrong.

he's going to have the waterfront talk with Hearn one day...

"I coulda been great. I coulda had class. but i sold out for the money."

Comment

Working...
                    X