No announcement yet.

Attempt at a less visceral discussion of the racial crisis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attempt at a less visceral discussion of the racial crisis

I am going to post my understanding, however incomplete or misinformed, as a jumping off point for a more complete picture of reality. Feel free to dispute my assumptions and post your own.

First assumption, specific acts of racial violence are not evidence of an oppressive system, but certain cases are highlighted by the media to create more violence and division.

This is in no way diminishing from tragic deaths, or denying the existance of racially motivated violence, but because no statistics exists to validate the key tenets of blm, I view these tragedies as symptoms of a larger problem, or a means of a greater manipulation that most people do not fully understand.

Assumtion two, the real racist agenda, is denial of vital social medical and educational resources from impoverished and disadvantaged communities, by the people who have actual control over the allocation of actual power.

Assumtion 3, every white male has via birthright, membership in the class. In reality it is an astronomically small percentage of people, and even if it were composed exclusively of white males, which it isnt, it is a very obvious reasoning error to assume a univeral white privledge. Almost all elite sprinters are black, therefore all blacks are faster than whites... is a similar pattern of flawed logic. White prilvedge didnt prevent the economic problems on Youngstown ohio any more than it caused them in detriot michigan, both had manufacturing based economies that crumbled

Assumption four, the true racism is really just an expression of greed by the ruling class. Our economy is debt based, and it costs more to live the same quality of life in debt. This is why wealthy people can live off interest and their money can work for them. Promoting crime and poverty in certain communities is evil, especially under the pretext that government and poltical polices are helping these communities has been observed and documented. Flooding areas with drugs guns into the hands of people without opportunties for educational or economic advancement. The people who make decisions and shape communities give and deny vital resources based on a calculated financial formula.

Assumtion five, this happens in all communities, just in less obvious ways and degrees, and its all about money. Our country has strayed from religion, leaving us more vulnerable to these "traps" and the elite are harvesting our energy, dividing and conquering in a coldblooded economic sense, and have redirected the actual cause of our nations decline into cultural racial and gender wars that are an elaborate evil and disastrous ruse.
    Last edited by boxing_pundit85; 09-02-2016, 03:47 AM.
Working...
X