No announcement yet.

Man let me tell you baby mama let her boyfriend hit her in the head

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man let me tell you baby mama let her boyfriend hit her in the head

In front of my kids...so after i went off on her i pm'd dis boy on facebook and told him bout himself...dude pm'd me back and said fuck my kids.....then deactivated his page like a coward.so you know i got his number..called the boy and went off told him to come see me and hit a man...b1tch boy keeps hanging up like a coward....i hope he comes over here i swear i do..no 1 says fuck my kids and you fuck with they mother.....hell naw

Solution: Go to court take the kids let them two kill each other...........

Comment

Tryna go back to jail?

Comment

Originally posted by larry money x View Post
        In front of my kids...so after i went off on her i pm'd dis boy on facebook and told him bout himself...dude pm'd me back and said fuck my kids.....then deactivated his page like a coward.so you know i got his number..called the boy and went off told him to come see me and hit a man...b1tch boy keeps hanging up like a coward....i hope he comes over here i swear i do..no 1 says fuck my kids and you fuck with they mother.....hell naw
        Dubbz and Jose are right. Also, I would refrain from writing this guy any messages because it seems like authorities are starting to take facebook threats a lot more seriously than before. All that crap is like a paper trail that can't be erased. I got rid of that nonsense the moment I knew cops were using it to find stupid people with warrants, committing crimes, etc. I have nothing to hide at the moment but it's too much like big brother for my liking.

Comment

That's why I would never hit a women

infront of her kids, or with any witnesses around

Comment

Leave your ex alone larry

Comment

Stop calling my phone bro. If she knew how to make me a proper sandwich i wouldnt of had to hit her upside the head

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                Dubbz and Jose are right. Also, I would refrain from writing this guy any messages because it seems like authorities are starting to take facebook threats a lot more seriously than before. All that crap is like a paper trail that can't be erased. I got rid of that nonsense the moment I knew cops were using it to find stupid people with warrants, committing crimes, etc. I have nothing to hide at the moment but it's too much like big brother for my liking.
                impressed with this ^^^ but its true...he didn't physically harm your kids so do it the right way and that's thru court...don't even look for him or like Tim said don't send messages to either of them...don't even mention to her the word court...do it on the DL...get legal advice first...and see what can you do to get your kids...

Comment

Let's be real, Larry's kids are in better hands with his wife and abusive bf then with larry

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    Let's be real, Larry's kids are in better hands with his wife and abusive bf then with larry
                    you don't know that.

Comment

Working...
                    X