No announcement yet.

NFL Championship discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Mustang View Post
    no matter what you have up as your screen name// avy// sig // hometown ... you are as easy to spot as the bears secondary
    duh.

that's because i only make alts when i'm banned. i still post the same.

i'm not like vet with his different persona pointgiver/sir tom jones/kobe b bryant alts.

Comment

Originally posted by Big BRICKS View Post
      He has 10 forced fumbles. A linebacker's job is to control the middle of the field. Outside of LB blitz schemes sacks are for the defensive line. I'm not sure where you would find a statistic for "stuffs" but I don't believe that Urlacher is a better pass defender than Ray who is easily the quicker of the two.
      20+ force AND recover

just because they're both middle linebackers , that doesn't mean they both play the same way.

depends on their system.

stuffs are tracked. it's part of stats.

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian_Bacon View Post
        20+ force AND recover

just because they're both middle linebackers , that doesn't mean they both play the same way.

depends on their system.

stuffs are tracked. it's part of stats.
        Find me these stats for both players from a legitimate source. Until then, Ray is far ahead of Brian in key statistics and you will continue to fail to understand football.

Comment

Originally posted by Big BRICKS View Post
          Find me these stats for both players from a legitimate source. Until then, Ray is far ahead of Brian in key statistics and you will continue to fail to understand football.
          ?

find you stats for stuffs?

ummm.... espn?

of course he's ahead of brian in key stats.

he's played more seasons and games.

go talk to someone else , meathead.

Comment

id love to see the 9rs win. patriots win it too much. giants are gay. and ravens meh i dont care for them

Comment

Giants vs Niners probably be nail biter. I see the Pats beating the Ravens easier then some expect. Niners vs Pats in the Super Bowl.

Comment

duh.

that's because i only make alts when i'm banned. i still post the same.

i'm not like vet with his different persona pointgiver/sir tom jones/kobe b bryant alts.
                believe me ... Vet know's what neighborhoods he shouldn't be walking alone, wearing a Terry Bradshaw jersey ...

Comment

Originally posted by El Mustang View Post
                  believe me ... Vet know's what neighborhoods he shouldn't be walking alone, wearing a Terry Bradshaw jersey ...
                  he wears a ray lewis jersey in his neighborhood.

vet is from baltimore.

Comment

Patriots-49ers

Flacco will make the Patriots defense look like a million bucks for the second week in a row. Brady can have an off day and still whoop the Ravens' ass.

Comment

he wears a ray lewis jersey in his neighborhood.

vet is from baltimore.
                      he only works there ... but come to think of it ... he always has claimed to be upset about the game traffic (he always seems to be near the stadium on game day) i'm not surprised to tell you the truth ... thanks for shinning the light on that Tua

Comment

Working...
                      X