No announcement yet.

Get rid of Andy Reid, he has been coach too long

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get rid of Andy Reid, he has been coach too long

No one cares about how many times we gotten to the playoffs, we want to win a super bowl for once in our lives. Don't understand, he has had 12 years almost as the coach and its time for a change. He ****ed up, and our defense is looking like a complete joke right now currently against the ****ing SeaHawks. A team we would have blown out any other year.

Great job at making the offensive coordinator a defensive coordinator, how is that working out for you when you're making the offense of The SeaHawks look insanely great?
    Yes
    66.67%
    No
    33.33%
    Last edited by uoykcuf; 12-01-2011, 08:44 PM.

Look at me, I'm fat ass Andy Reid and I've been to the playoffs 9 times and to the super bowl only 1 time. My record is amazing only because of always have an all-star team even tho I'm a ****ty fat **** of a coach. Which coach was the moron who called for 3 passing plays against The Patriots that prevented us from getting a touchdown when we were only 5 yards away? Why didn't we run the football more often when we have one of the best runningbacks in the league on our team?

Comment

a philly fan complaining about his sports team.

if i had a penny...

Comment

Originally posted by Frogs! View Post
        a philly fan complaining about his sports team.

if i had a penny...
        Read my name backwards you fat piece of ****, Andy Reid is busy posting on boxingscene than coaching his team. No wonder why his fat ass is losing like a loser against The freaking SeaHawks. Stupid fat idiot barely used McCoy to run the football against The Patriots.

Comment

lol, I agree. I can't even get angry. He pretty much has made me a fan of no NFL team now.

He has been destroying the team since 2008. For 4 seasons it has accumulated and piled up, and now it has finally collapsed and it's being shown in it's full effect. This wasn't one season, it was many seasons that caused this.

He used McNabb and Westbrook as scapegoats when things looked bad during those years. Now that they are gone, he has no one to point the finger to.

Poor game management.
          Poor play calling.
          Poor personnel choices. (coaching and players)

He uses time outs stupidly. He completely removed the boot play, a play that got them to the 04 super bowl mind you. He basically eliminated the screen. He traded away the supposed "successor" of McNabb. He brought in a CB that can't play zone in a zone defensive scheme. He then gives an average QB a 100mill contract. He continuously drafted undersized WR, when the problem was redzone scoring at the time.

Then what makes it all the worse.... He never brought in youth to fill the positions he got rid of. Trotter, Dawkins, the entire O-line. He literally neglected to draft or sign anyone worth a damn.

The blame is 70/30. Reid/players.

Because Reid made the decisions, he brought in these subpar players, he brought in Vick, he got rid of O-line vets.

Comment

Originally posted by uoykcuf View Post
            Read my name backwards you fat piece of ****, Andy Reid is busy posting on boxingscene than coaching his team. No wonder why his fat ass is losing like a loser against The freaking SeaHawks. Stupid fat idiot barely used McCoy to run the football against The Patriots.
            blah blah blah

keep being angry because your daddy is mad at you for making him spend $10 at taco bell.

blah blah blah

Comment

It's an easy fix however.

Trade Vick and Nnamdi.

Plug in DRC at CB. Get a safety out of Nnamdi; Landry imo. A big WR out of Vick; Marshall imo.

Trade DJack before his contract is up, if possible. Get a young LB out of him. Or get Mallet from NE for him.

Use the high draft pick from this year to either pick up a QB or a MLB; the one from BC imo.

Get rid of Reid. Bring in Mangini, Gruden, Billick, Fisher. Someone. They'd come back for a big organization. They won't come back for Jacksonville or KC. But a big job like Philly, Dallas, NYG etc etc. They'd come back.

Problems fixed.

Comment

Michael Vick is too small to be a quarterback that will win a super bowl. I also think they lie about his height, I think he's closer to me height then he is 6 feet. He looks shorter to me then 6 feet personally more like 5'11 or 5'10.

Comment

Originally posted by uoykcuf View Post
                  Michael Vick is too small to be a quarterback that will win a super bowl. I also think they lie about his height, I think he's closer to me height then he is 6 feet. He looks shorter to me then 6 feet personally more like 5'11 or 5'10.
                  drew brees says hello.

Comment

Originally posted by Frogs! View Post
                    drew brees says hello.
                    He's much better than Vick. I rather have Brees on The Eagles then Vick. Maybe we can trade Vick for Brees. Maybe New Orleans has also drank the same kool-aid as the people who gave Vick a 6 year 100 million dollar contract. And yes, I know you're saying that Vick and Brees are same height. But Brees is a different animal.

Comment

Working...
                    X