Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would You like to SEE Cotto Blind Margarito For Life And Retire Him From Boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont want to see anyone really get hurt, I just want to see cotto get the win ...

Comment

no... I like Margarito

Comment

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
        WTF? Man why would you wish that **** on somebody?
        Hypothetically speaking, if it was ever proven and a boxer went into the fight with that knowledge beforehand. Would you wish it then? Call me a conscientious objector here but I think Cotto legitimately lost against a hungrier man, tampered wraps or not. The fight probably should have been ruled a no contest afterwards. Idk.

If however, there was evidence to support those claims and my opponent was later found guilty of using bricks against me or somebody else then by all means my priority is to retire the dirtbag for the good of the sport. I hear Cotto out and honestly we can all argue what actions he should or shouldn't take on Saturday but how do you really know unless you're put in that position? Margarito has disrespected Cotto numerous times, who the hell does he think he is showing up at the Mayorga post conference to steal camera time from the champ in his moment of glory? Mocking him for all these years. Regaining a license after only a years suspension. His own countrymen are ashamed of him.

...Fk it I'm a sadist. I said it! Cotto needs to punch a hole through that eye socket and channel the Terminator of old. TASTE HIS BLOOD MIGUEL, TASSSTE ITTTT! A close up of Tony's eye crammed into his skull and him lying on the canvas sucking wind & pissing blood from his head. Damn right I want a war!!! Cotto is the linchpin of Puerto Rican boxing. It's his responsiblity to dazzle Margarito and win not just for his family but an overwhelming crowd of Nuyoricans cheering him on. The prospect of this rematch has taken on a life of its own. Win Miguel, then spit on Bobs face.

Comment

Originally posted by Fix View Post
          I don't know if victory for Cotto is enough to pay Margarito back for using the plaster in their first fight.. If Cotto takes Margarito's eye, blinds him for life and forces the inevitable retirement from boxing because he won't be able to get a license again, to me justice will finally be served..

The moment before Cotto lands the crucial blow which permanently blinds Margarito, he should turn to the HBO cameras and say "Now you see me, now you don't"
          but but but is there a re-rematch if Cotto loses a kidney in the process as well? One eye vs one kidney in the final showdown.

FINAL SHOWDOWN:

Will Margarito go Ray Charles and Will Cotto be on dialysis forever?

For real now.....if Margarito is getting beat up badly by 6th, ref needs to stop the fight.

Comment

And justice is served..

Comment

Working...
            X