Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Dirrell fighting in Oakland in August?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dirrell is the best fighter at 168.

Glad to see him back.

He's the rightful WBC supermiddleweight champ.

Comment

Originally posted by dmaclv View Post
      Man Idk I assume it's Oracle, what else would it be? Also Dirrell wouldn't definitely beat Ward......you know what I ain't even gonna get started.
      I believe it is confirmed already and espn will televise the fight as well. But fck dirrel for pulling out like a btch from the tourney. Hopefully showtime puts him against kessler or bute he shouldnt get a shot at the winner until he earns it.

Comment

i picked him to win the tourney..but i still i think he *****ed out in the abraham fight..

Comment

he's a good guy and all but this is Wards home I don't expect a big turn out for Dirrell his stock has gone down a lot but he is a good fighter.but he lacked heart.

Comment

damn. andre dirrell is one of my favorite fighters right now. deciding if i should go to this (if its true) or maidana-guerrero

Comment

I pass by the oracle arena everyday and i haven't seen anything about andre dirrell fighting there.

Comment

Originally posted by oaklandstephen View Post
                I pass by the oracle arena everyday and i haven't seen anything about andre dirrell fighting there.
                Maybe he will be fighting where the flea market is next to the stadium.Lmao doubt that the fight gets a decent crowd if its held here.

Comment

Originally posted by SUPREME. View Post
                  Dirrell is the best fighter at 168.

Glad to see him back.

He's the rightful WBC supermiddleweight champ.
                  Thank God for Dr Shaw-Hi

Comment

Sweet. The academy award winning actor is back.

Comment

Dirrell is boxing again? I guess his acting career did not work out. Well I'm sure after some time in the gym he will be slipping and falling over again like he was never away

Comment

Working...
                      X