Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christopher Columbus: Great Italian Explorer or Murdering Thief?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christopher Columbus: Great Italian Explorer or Murdering Thief?

Where does such a historical figure stand with you?

That clip is a great example of the intellectual bankruptcy of the school system. Calling Colombus a murderer, Washington a slave trader, Hitler evil, with no regard for chronological context associated with their time and space.

The power of propaganda is that it uses hierarchical pedestals to validate itself.

If the American system wants to present a point of view to the public about its relations with China, it uses the State Department to put out a statement.

The contents of the statement are less important than the statement itself.

Its source gives it authority and Americans (as gullible and lazy as they are) tend to accept the State Department's view.

This is propaganda 101 and people in the academic establishment, many of which are globalist funded and run to serve the indoctrination of the youth to collectivist new world order ends, use this very method on impressionably stupid kids who believe them.

So at the end of the day you have poorly educated, reactionary little ****s like that kid, with no capability for critical thought being fed a long line of bullshit while getting himself in debt for the rest of his life so that he can learn revisionist, biased history from a bunch of insulated inbred twats.

Comment

For the record, colombus was a great explorer and a murdering thief, but that is part of the job description when you wanna be a legendary conquistador.

Those guys don't pussyfoot around.

Comment

The likes of Hernán Cortés wouldn't be who he is or considered a conquistador if he didn't act the way he did to Mexico and Central America. I wouldn't quite put Christopher Columbus on the same bus as him though.. atleast i wasn't taught that way..

Comment

thanks to him we are all here talkng about boxing... hmmm and yeah he was a murderer but look at what it all came down too..

Comment

if you wanna be great. you have to be ruthless.

Comment

Chris Rock said, “Nobody got it worst than the American Indian. You know how bad Indians got it? When was the last time you met two Indians? You ain’t never met two Indians. I’ve seen a polar bear ride a tricycle in my lifetime, but I’ve never seen an Indian family just chillin out at Red Lobster. Never seen it.

Comment

I remember in HS this kid i knew had like 25-50% cherokee indian in him, dude was getting paid nice as fuck monthly. Had every new game.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
                  if you wanna be great. you have to be ruthless.
                  The Eastern Hemisphere is on the verge of boiling over

Comment

I saw a special where they said he was really Spanish and he was confused with a different sailor who had a similar name from Italy. They think it was the Spanish guy who was the historical figure because the guy from Italy was a very inexperienced Sailor who most likely would have not been entrusted with 3 expensive ships.

Comment

Working...
                    X