• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 Facts

1. Floyd Sr. is a convicted felon.

2. Floyd Jr. beat up his baby mama.

3. Roger Mayweather punched a woman.

4. Golden Boy quit like a ***** against a small Asian guy.

5. *****s say BAA! BAA! BAA! when you tell them to go F^$& themselves.

Comment

because Floyd's mother is a crackhead - FACT

Comment

1- Physique: Just recently Juan Manuel Marquez moved up alot of weight to fight Mayweather, Marquez unlike Pacman retained some water weight. He was muscular but not ripped as pacman who now looks like bruce lee. Boxer Kermit Cintron has said there is no way without some perfomance enhancement drugs can you gain over 20 pounds of muscle in such a short time. Even Duran, De La Hoya, and Mayweather didnt look that ripped.
        First of all, Manny didn't gain 20lbs in a short time. IT took him about 5-6 yrs and it was gradual. I gained 20lbs in a yr without proper training or proper diet. Granted i have a huge belly now and it's mostly the 20lbs that i gained. My face looks bigger as well. Now in regards to JMM, he was never really cut and he went from 130lbs straight to 144lbs within a year.

BTW, Floyd looks pretty cut here. THis is probably like 4yrs ago.

Comment

[QUOTE=no *****

here's a message sent to me, take the information as whatever
          [/QUOTE]

1) He didn't move up 20 lbs, he moved up 5 lbs in 3 years. for a man in his 20's that is absolutely no problem

2) PED's do not improve your chin, it didn't do anything for Vargas and Mayorga. Also Pac doesn't have to cut 15 lbs anymore, he can eat 5 times a day and even have breakfast and lunch on the day of weigh ins. Being healthy and well fed will improve your punch resistance. Also David Diaz and Oscar commented that Pac didn't have much power at all.

3)When has Pac ever gassed?? Even when he was cutting 15 lbs he was a cardio machine. Are you saying he has been on PED's his entire career?

4)Seems? What were Pac's head measurements before

5)Ummm so what. Are you accusing everyone of doing these 'undetectable' steroids

6)I think he was being facetious

7)I don't understand this. Prolonged use of steroids or HGH will do a lot of damage to your body not the opposite

8)I know nothing about law, I wont comment on this

9)This one is too asinine to even comment on

10)We all make our mistakes in life but cheating on your wife doesn't make you a steroid user.

11)Citation please

12)See #2
          Last edited by VoodooChild; 12-30-2009, 11:04 PM.

Comment

5 Facts that Floyd might be using PED's

1:Floyd uses BANNED Painkillers
            2.Father is a convicted drug trafficer
            3.Mother is a former crackhead.(no disrespect but it's a fact)
            4:Uncle and trainer is also a crackhead
            5.Best friend 50 cents is a known steroids user

Comment

wtf are you talking about? facts??! you don't need no nothing of that, we got some better stuffs right here, we call them hunches.

you see when you have been to the gym, we have what you call rumor... errr inside info. i've been a wrestler/boxer/kickboxer/football player/weight lifter/just loves to hang round the gym to watch grown men sweat and work out/body builder before and i have this friend/acquaintance/butt buddy/ex bf/love slave that used to do steroids and he shares the same symptoms with pac, that's all the proof i need.

Last edited by ummmid; 12-30-2009, 11:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
                firstly they are all in different locations. maybe roach and ariza are together. all at different interviews.

listen to pac. hes the guy in the rkng. 1st source.

Exactly. they have trouble corroborating their story because they are in different locations.

Fishy as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
                  haha, look at your "facts" number 8 and 10. Its entertaining now. I didnt know your character makes you guilty of steroids.

Id like to see this submitted in a court of law, and presented it as FACT.

you guys should look up the word FACT in a dictionary
                  i didnt write the post, it was sent to me, im just posting it

Originally posted by rommel357 View Post
                  That's a nice list of theories, but they're not facts. As a matter of fact, they're not even theories, they are just speculations. BTW, most if not all of those in your list applies to Floyd as well.
                  like i said i didnt write the post, but honestly, not many of those theories apply to floyd.

Comment

Fact, you can't prove Manny isn't on the juice either, can you? Nope. What would prove that? Hmm, blood test perhaps.

Comment

Someone post 5 facts that OJ killed his wife. Go.

Comment

Working...
                      X