Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who beat the better competition and fought the best?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xcotto View Post
    the biggest cotto hater rears his ugly head as usual.
    i don't hate cotto.

i just don't think cotto's resume ****s all over hatton's.

Comment

LMAO, Mr.Pink and Pullcounter = the two biggest Cotto haters at work.

Comment

No one can say Cotto has fought better fighters, Hatton has faced 2 P4P #1's and P4P #3.

Comment

Originally posted by Cotto-Rulez View Post
          how does not agreeing that cotto's resume ****s all over hatton's resume make me a cotto hater?

Comment

Originally posted by Thread Stealer View Post
            Hatton's win over Tszyu (aging but still formidable and the recognized champ) is better than any of Cotto's wins.

However, Cotto's resume is considerably deeper than Hatton's, so I give him the edge in opposition beat.

In opposition faced, again Cotto has a deeper resume, however Hatton faced the two greatest fighters of the decade. I can give Hatton the edge in opposition faced, but that'll change after November 14, no matter who wins.
            hattons win over an inactive tszyu is better than cotto's win over shane?
            why does hatton get credit for losing to floyd and manny

Comment

Originally posted by Cotto-Rulez View Post
              dude , i just stated facts.

cotto has NEVER fought a #1 p4p fighter (not 'til november). hatton has fought 2.

cotto has NEVER beaten a guy who was currently in the top 10 p4p. hatton beat a current top 5 p4p fighter.

cotto has NEVER beaten a defending world champion. hatton has.

take your PR goggles off.

some of cotto's so called great wins were nothing special.

the only reason he fought mosley was because everyone thought mosley was shot and mosley was coming back down to 147.

when he fought judah , zab hadn't won in his last 3 fights.

the only really good win cotto has had was quintana (because of how quintana beat paul) and clottey (though that was a close fight)

torres? what has torres done? i like him but the only reason he has a name is because he almost ktfo cotto. in a fight torres took on short notice.

abdulaev? corley? okay wins. nothing to brag about.

Comment

cotto fought the most avoided guys in his division (margo, clottey) and he also have a win against shane but never fought a #1 p4p

hatton fought and won against the lineal champ tszyu and another notable win was against castillo. he fought 2 #1 p4p fighters and lost

Comment

Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post

cotto has NEVER fought a #1 p4p fighter (not 'til november). hatton has fought 2.

cotto has NEVER beaten a guy who was currently in the top 10 p4p. hatton beat a current top 5 p4p fighter.

the only reason he fought mosley was because everyone thought mosley was shot and mosley was coming back down to 147.

the only really good win cotto has had was quintana (because of how quintana beat paul) and clottey (though that was a close fight)

torres? what has torres done? i like him but the only reason he has a name is because he almost ktfo cotto. in a fight torres took on short notice.

zab lost to floyd and baldomir and had a nc so if the zab fight means nothing neither should the castillo fight who had done absolutly nothing at 140 and before the fight with ricky it was a known fact the castillo was havin money problems could of possibly been fightin for a pay day
                  if torres was to hit ricky with a flush shot they would have to carry ricky out the ring on a stretcher
                  how do you know that the only reason miguel fought shane was because they thought he was shot? ricky probably only fought tszyu and castillo because he thought they were shot which they were

Comment

Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post

Fighting lb4lb fighters is not a big deal, beating them is. And the one he did beat, with hindsight, shouldn't have been on the list.

Everyone who Hatton beat Cotto would murder, including Hatton himself.
                    Hatton wouldn't make it past Marg, Mosley, Clottey possibly Judah and Torres.

Comment

I think Cotto's win over Mosley is better than Hatton's over Tszyu. Cotto showed all his skills that night that make him a P4P fighter. Hatton's performance against Malignaggi was his most dominating. He beat a fellow champ and did with ease, showing things he learned from Mayweather Sr. The depth of Cotto's resume of wins is much better than Hatton's IMO.

Comment

Working...
                      X