Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donald Trump Calls for NFL Owners to Fire Their Players Who Sit During the Anthem!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kneeling is bad for business. You can't have employees ****ing up money then still expect to get paid. Fire the dumb****s

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
      what would you do, not what would you hypothesize. your customers/clients see YOUR employees protesting. im sure you are cool with it.
      Honestly if it was righteous and something they believed in, then I’d support them. Earlier in this year there was a day without an immigrant protest and I made most all the guys that work for me go home. If they did it on a regular basis I’d still support them as im a real American and believe in a persons right to protest and express them. And if my worked did do it on a regular that just means I’d have to find a way to get by.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
        Honestly if it was righteous and something they believed in, then I’d support them. Earlier in this year there was a day without an immigrant protest and I made most all the guys that work for me go home. If they did it on a regular basis I’d still support them as im a real American and believe in a persons right to protest and express them. And if my worked did do it on a regular that just means I’d have to find a way to get by.
        youre a good boss. probably not the best businessman, doe.

ill never understand a person NOT wanting to keep their protesting to THEIR time. maybe im not ******ed enough

''holy shlt....i can protest while at work and get paid ?!?!? sign me up ''

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          **** Trump. This is a free country. I have the liberty and freedom to stand proud with the anthem or sit and **** on it.
          Good post bg

Comment

Same people who defend the person wearing nazi swastica will be for this lemme guess

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
              Same people who defend the person wearing nazi swastica will be for this lemme guess
              If a football player came out waving a nazi flag he'd need to be fired. I don't get your connection of the two though? Probably some real dumb **** just because you don't understand what free speech is.

Comment

Originally posted by BΣRϟΣRKΣR View Post
                If a football player came out waving a nazi flag he'd need to be fired. I don't get your connection of the two though? Probably some real dumb **** just because you don't understand what free speech is.
                Both are expressions of free speech but apparently it's okay now to be a nazi than be black with an opinion. Well only in this forum

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
                  Both are expressions of free speech but apparently it's okay now to be a nazi than be black with an opinion. Well only in this forum
                  I knew you were gonna be one of those dumbasses that didn't understand free speech.

Free speech protects you from the government. Not from other citizens. When you give your opinion other people can give you theres. When you're on the job and expressing yourself your employer gets to express themselves too by firing your ******ed ass.

Comment

Originally posted by BΣRϟΣRKΣR View Post
                    I knew you were gonna be one of those dumbasses that didn't understand free speech.

Free speech protects you from the government. Not from other citizens. When you give your opinion other people can give you theres. When you're on the job and expressing yourself your employer gets to express themselves too by firing your ******ed ass.
                    Dumbass the NFL doesn't have proper etiquette for the national anthem for the players unlike the NBA dummy so how can you fire someone when it's not in their contract to stand.

Comment

There job is to play football not kiss the flag

Comment

Working...
                      X