Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward to Kovalev: This Time, Leave the Excuses at Home

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I truly cannot believe the absurd comments in this thread so far

" Ward is definitely getting ko'd..... this time "

FACT: casual fans are dumb as shht

FACT: there is still a TON of dumb money to be made on that fight

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
      It pays well cause I made money on half those picks irl it's what I do you casual I know what I'm watching and understand styles.

and you are betting on Kovalev ?

the better fighter will make the better adjustments

you money will have to fend for itself

Comment

Originally posted by ChiCityExtractz View Post
        Kovalev will win easily again. Regardless who wins on the score cards, i enjoy seeing Andres face being bashed in by Krushers jab and right cross & touching the canvas. Andre has nothing for Kovalev. Krusher is a taller version of GGG

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          and you are betting on Kovalev ?

the better fighter will make the better adjustments

you money will have to fend for itself
          The better fighter was proven last fight when kov outboxed ward, and yes he will it's KO or nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
            jealous butt hurt punk nothing got to Ward. he got his money. he punked kovalev in the first fight and will expose him to the amateur that he is in the rematch. Ward will win
            Yeah getting dropped is punking Kovalev. Amateur? Sounds like you are the jealous butt hurt punk to me. You know deep down your boy was gifted the win but deny it cuz thats what punks like you do best.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
              Ward is still a coward you dumbfuccc we wanted him to sign months ago now his hand was finally forced by hbo, it's about time you dull pos that's what we wanted now watch your hero get put to sleep June 17th No excuses from you coWard groupies.
              FOK!N C0CK SUCKER!!!

You know nuts and you're always wrong! I told you bunch of maggots that Ward play mind games with Kovaleva small brain and Ward was smiling doing that! Ward knew he will take the rematch, everything is on Ward side now, 7 months between the two fights, Ward is used to long layoffs, Kovaleva not... Roc Nation Sports is now the main promoter of the fight, all the tricks behind the scene will be in Ward favor, Ward % purse will be higher and Kovaleva will probably have nuts! Kovaleva and his fanboys were f**cked badly here! and will be more at the end of the rematch!

You said:
              - Ward will never fight Kova
              WRONG!!!

- Ward will never sign the contract to fight Kova
              WRONG!!!

- Ward will make a last minute excuse to not be in the ring with Kova
              WRONG!!!

- Ward will be destroyed and stopped by Kova
              WRONG!!!

- Ward will not take the rematch
              WRONG!!!

100% WRONG and now you still open your B!TCH MOUTH?
              Have some dignity you f0ck!n moron!
              Last edited by BoxHec; 04-04-2017, 06:51 PM.

Comment

How come nobody around here calls Ward , Mr. 150k ? Dumb nickname to begin with but I see it used here constantly by many to describe GGG.... So funny how some fighters are judged by the amount of PPV they sell while other fighters are praised and worshiped for being litigious cowards...The only reason this fight is taking place is because the legal circumstances that were established in the contracts for the first fight, while AW will have fans believe he is doing Kovalev and fans a favor.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxHec View Post
                  FOK!N C0CK SUCKER!!!

You know nuts about boxing! I told you bunch of maggots that Ward play mind games with Kovaleva small brain and Ward was smiling doing that! Ward knew he will take the rematch, everything is on Ward side now, 7 months between the two fights, Ward is used to long layoffs, Kovaleva not... BoxNation is now the maim promoter of the fight, all the tricks behind the scene will be in Ward favor, Ward % purse will be higher and Kovaleva will probably have nuts! Kovaleva and his fanboys were f**cked badly here! and will be more at then end of the rematch!

You said that
                  "1. Ward is a coward, he will never fight Kova
                  2. Ward is a coward, he will never sign the contract to fight Kova
                  3. Ward is a coward, he will make a last minute excuse to not be in the ring with Kova
                  4. Ward is too soft, he will be destroyed and stopped by Kova
                  5. Ward is a coward, he will not take the rematch"

100% WRONG and now you still open your B!TCH MOUTH?
                  Have some dignity you f0ck!n moron!
                  You sound like you just failed your special ed exam relax this isn't the mma forum 😂 and btw I never said he wouldn't take a rematch I said he would be forced against his will to avoid a lawsuit and that's exactly what happened you dumbass.

Comment

Originally posted by lefthook2daliva View Post
                    Ward got lucky the first time with the cards. That said, by the end of the fight, the momentum was all Ward. He has figured Sergey out. The rematch will be a clear, comfortable UD for Ward.
                    He figured out how to not get knocked out is what he did.

Comment

Wards easy to figure out. Buys few judges the hit, grab, hold , repeat. Boring! Best action in the first fight was when he hit the floor.

Comment

Working...
                      X